It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler's Taiwanese fellow:Chen shui bian...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There is a picture of Bush in front of applauding soldiers and generals, with him, posing exactly like that - so like Hitler and Chen Shui bian.

So basically you want to tell us that Chen and Bush are fans of Hitler because they used a greet that was known before hitler and abused by him for his propaganda. Right?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
omkao : can you please explain a little more about this,
Or edit you thread to put a little more of your opinion in please

Asala

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
There is a picture of Bush in front of applauding soldiers and generals, with him, posing exactly like that - so like Hitler and Chen Shui bian.

So basically you want to tell us that Chen and Bush are fans of Hitler because they used a greet that was known before hitler and abused by him for his propaganda. Right?

Actually,i would like to inform you in advance that i regard both Chen and Bush are fans of Mr.Hitler.Not just their improper behaviour in front of their Soldiers,but their sick ideas.The US soliders are doing their killings in Iraq now,though abuse of human rights is disclosed,you know it.Chen is a troublemaker,one top US official said.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by omkao]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
For sure Bush is an idiot but you can't compare him with Hitler who was the Uber-Bastard of all time

But we should try to collect a small gallery from this gesture - I remember a castro, michael jackson and the Bush picture with this

new topics

top topics

join