It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tall Whites - Human-Like Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yes, I think they are hybrids, a part of what I call Vrill, a long term hybrid program with greys and humans. They don't seem like positives and actually appear to be very dangerous. This is the grey program.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahyouknowit
reply to post by Soldier of God

The question is have you ever seen anyone from Spain? People from Spain are definitely not short and dark. They're tall and white, take Pau Gasol for instance. Spaniards are caucasian, i dont know if you have this misconception because you're automatically taking into account south america's spaniard past but spaniards are definitely not short and dark.

You obviously didn't spot that one of the guy saying Spaniards are short and dark was from the UK. Spain is one of the the top holiday destinations for Brits so the majority of Brits are definately in a position to say what they look like. I have been all over Spain (30 or so visits) and the vast majority are dark skinned. There are some lighter skinned, blue eyed Spaniards but they are a small minority.

The look of the Spanish is what we call "Mediterranean". This means olive skin, dark hair, dark eyes and generally attractive. They are also generally a bit shorter than your average Northern European.

If a tall white guy told me he was from Spain I wouldn't believe him. Like someone else said, it seems like a bit of a joke.

[edit on 13/11/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think Spain could be a reference to the Nordic aliens from planet Ummo who allegedly sent more than a thousand pages of letters by mail to various esoteric groups, mostly in Spain, in the 1960s.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Actually though, the Federation and Andromdans have dark haired humans and blonds. Though blond hair is common also in Andromeda, the andross who my friend and I have experienced meetings and who I call an advisor is very tall, very muscular, dark curls and I feel looks Latin. His name is L'Arna. This is precisely the reason I signed up, because of Anthra Andromeda's thread. His mother's name is similar to one of my contacts, who is also Andross. The terms that they are negotiation are almost identical to what my friend and fellow contactee sent me in a story he wrote out of his blocks almost a year ago now.

Except my friends account goes further. He talks about leaders stepping down unconditionally and a moneyless ET type society, where everybody is provided for, no coporate slavery, everyones health restored and a system of higher education and volunteering, as in 4 hours a day, roughly where you give and take. And no one falls throught the cracks. Retraining frequently if you wish to do so. No economic slavery. Of course they do projects and commit longer periods of time to certain goals. Deir'dre'a' is a blond haired female. She's also tall, just over 6 feet. My friend had many memory blocks but they seem to clear up when the right question is asked. Then he gets so much more. I have had them remove an implant behind my eye from the zetans, something that really freaked me out. Another friend had said I was to demand they identify themselves that this was standard protocol amongst the Federation. Greys don't by the way. Up until that moment I was very passive, and had never thought I could just insist on information. I was really surprised that the blond lyrean male I have seen many times and who did the surgeory also identified.

The Federation and various human races have many different colorings. Since they contributed to our dna in the past, but I think they are from the future, I can't help but wonder if we contribute to their dna, and if it goes full circle that way. Earth is a living library, and needs free will, and freedom restored.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yup, we are here allright

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
These Witnesses (Those tho Who Claim to View) are Mistaken , the "Tall Whites" They see on these Spacecraft are Merely the Dutch

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We have the Tall Blacks in New Zealand. They're not aliens however, they're our national basketball team

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Have any pictures???Can someone explain the federation????

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
"Fishing"

Are you a Fake (Not Truth) Member designed to " Steal My Thunder " ??? , I Demand you explain your Username .

[edit on 13-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It sounded more like a pop to me.I love this place everyone has a load of BS.I have my boots on right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hmm I am Still Unsure of you , I am watching You . Be Aware

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You have been warned by the fish speaker tread lightly.

gl2

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvant, who claimed to be on an MJ 12 council and advised Clinton and other presidents about aliens, said the aliens (grays and Nordics, apparently) claimed they were part of a Federation of Worlds. Various contactees say Nordics who supposedly call themselves "Pleiadians" also speak of some federation, as do grays. And Pultizter winning LA Times journalist Philip Krapf says the aliens he spent a number of days with, on their ship as part of a diplomatic opening procedure that included 800 other humans (some of whom he knew professionally), were from a different galaxy 14 million light years away. Krapf said he was told those aliens oversee the grays, who are a minor sub group. Krapf said those aliens said they're part of the "Intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets, or the IFSP. As for me, I doubt that any of them call themselves a federation, internally that is. I think they're probably just trying to woo us in relatively juvenile terms. Sounds like some clueless Star Trek copy line, doesn't it?

So, it depends on who you listen to. If Krapf is correct there is no "federation" of importance in this galaxy. The reported federation is from a very distant galaxy. There are about 150 galaxies closer to us than any galaxy that's 14 million light years away. Finally, I wonder who and how the claim of "Andromedans" would be made. Andromeda is our sister galaxy, and astronomers see that we will merge with it in about 3.5 billion years. So, it probably is almost entirely non-federation, also. And if anyone sees a human-looking alien that says he/she is Andromedan, it's probably just some gray alignment hybrid being posed to make you/us think oh sure, Andromeda is like us, federation too.

In other words, be more critical, analytical. For example NO alien can be of Pleiadian origin. The whole Pleiades star group is only 115 million years old---Earth is 4.5 billion. Bacteria haven't even evolved in the Pleaides yet. So any human-looking alien who says he/she is Plieadian is also feeding you a line. They couldn't possibly have originated there. They might be USED there to mine certain materials, but, again, science is your best guide, especially when there is a reportedly colonizing, abducting gray alignment trying to pull strange tricks on us, at this time.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by gl2]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Considering that one of my experiences, shared with a friend, involved a base inside an astroid, which is a whole world in itself, I wouldnt consider anything related to age of systems important. And moons are often used to, both on the surface and within. Also 3D, 5D, 7D, whole different scenario. In addition ,there is hardly anything in this universe that has naturally evolved, not since the first civilization made it to stage 3 in the Drake's formula, in between disasters.

But one thing, the natives and history of this planet suggest many ties to many different groups. And I can sense who people are in source alot. Humans are a pretty mixed group, including cosmic people and those from the annanuki side.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
These Witnesses (Those tho Who Claim to View) are Mistaken , the "Tall Whites" They see on these Spacecraft are Merely the Dutch

Cool! Does that mean i get to buy space ride tickets?
Can i just go to my local postoffice?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Those are pleadians, very friendly and some are here on earth right now as we speak. They work with some greys, but not all. If you have more questions u2u me and i will answer your questions to the best of my knowledge.

I'm the only one I know who has been suggesting this, but this really caught my attention because you have said it pretty surely. I am interested in how Charles describes so much of the psychology, because if you can understand there mind, you can see that it is alien in nature, basically not something to mess with. Then if you compare them to the greys you can clearly see a picture to the greys pyschology and why they are the way they are. You can see that you really don't want to mess with the greys. If the tall whites are pleadians, it would account for a true key into the meaning of the abduction world, and I assume it wouldn't be hard for a tall white to disguise themselves to look like a beautiful woman or something on an abduction. It would account for people seeing tall whites on grey abductions, and Charles confirmed that the tall whites do their own abductions for different reasons than the greys, and that the tall whites disapproved of what the greys do as far as the cattle mutilations and genetic harvesting.

Interesting enough Phil Schneider's exwife Cynthia Drayer states that there could have been a tall white at his funeral -
"After Philip died people showed up at his funeral that I did not know. There was a man from Canada, who was really tall, with long fingers and an unusual aura"
edit on 3-1-2011 by HRegressor because: Quote

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

I was told they are devine to look at.....this proves that claim WRONG on all counts!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I dont care one bit if no one believes me, Im just being honest.

These things showed up at my house in the middle of the night, filled the room with cool blue light, froze me in place sitting up & proceeded to look me over with the biggest most frightening black eyes ive ever seen, and took my at the time pregnant girlfriend up to their ship to a solid white room with a seamless silver metallic operating table, stuck what appeared to be large needles in her, and told her it was going to be alright because they're here to help.

She remembers much, I remember very little, but I have a photographic memory and Ive to this day never gotten the image of one of these things staring me down for a foot or two away from my face as i was unable to move. Around 7 foot tall, spindly as hell, thin white almost silver hair, long and straight, & very very little of it (yet it was still present), a relatively featureless face with a small mouth & ENORMOUS head roughly the size of an old computer tower but shaped somewhat like a teardrop.

They communicated telepathically with eachother but I could hear what was said between them as if in English, 2-3 of them although I could only see one, they didnt talk to me at all, only to eachother, and I will refrain from posting what they said because it was about me & Id rather not say. I never left the room but only have about 8-15 seconds of memory of the whole incident. I'll say this much, Im a big powerful guy & couldve killed one of these things bare handed if they hadnt had me incapacitated, although I dont think they were causing harm. Anyone that chooses to not believe me, thats your choice. This took place in Knox County Ohio, & the same gf and I also had the interesting pleasure of seeing one of the *definitely human made* TR-3Bs near Martinsburg Ohio, thing was slow & had a rotating red light on the bottom of it, & made a thruster noise as it flew directly overhead a few hundred feet above us at 15-30mph. Your welcome.

The tall whites we saw were definitely humanoid, and didnt really appear scary in any way other than how far of a departure they were from what we think of as human, with ENORMOUS head proportions & spindly bodies, they seemed friendly but i never got a word with them, only observed. my at the time gf did however.

edit on 22-6-2013 by NamelessOne because: left out information.

edit on 22-6-2013 by NamelessOne because: left out information.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So much confusion in this thread. The first photo not really accurate. the anime thing even less accurate, the photos Nordic Pleiadean at best. But not likely. looks like a gov spook more than a pleiadean.
People are laying out statements as facts but most are not actually giving a reason why they are making the statement and what its based upon.
I can only speak from my own experience which has been limited. I don't even know that I want to try to explain right here, right now. Once upon a time ats was a safe haven for sharing experiences with like minds who were just happy to know they were not alone. Over the years that has changed and it feels the scales have tipped with an influx of negative disinfo that is allowed to take that environment away and I no longer feel safe sharing my experiences fully here. I will simply say this.. The tall whites in my experience cannot blend in with their true form. They are not on the same frequency of existence we are but can be seen by us when they wish to be. *sigh*
*going back to the invisibility corner*

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I believe that if we did meet people from another world they would look very very different. Like a monkey mixed with a lizard, or an eagle mixed with an octopus. The probability they would look almost identical to humans is so tiny, it's beyond imagination.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join