It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anita Dunn to Step Down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

www.google.com...

The White House's top communications aide is stepping down at the end of the month and will be replaced by her deputy.

I bet shes being forced to step down because of the comments she made in the video above which caused a storm here on ATS. THEY ADMITTED THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA.... and who controls the government... FEDERAL RESERVE.... the bankers, wall st., the rockefellers and rothschilds of the world...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Her admiration of Mao might have had something to do with it also.

First Van Jones now Anita Dunn. Glenn Beck is on a roll!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Yeah Glenn Beck is awesome. He is almost single handidly saving this country from being turned into some sort of Marxist 3rd world pile of ....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

oh yes, i forgot her mao statement... its amazing how far left this administration really is... you hear and see the protets not thinking there really are maoists and communists in the white house.. spooky.. im not sure who i dislike most, Bush or Obama...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wasn't there someone else that got kicked out when they got exposed?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The crazy thing is that all these extremists are helping to make policy in this country yet they only get ousted when someone finds out about them.

Makes me wonder how many more he has hiding?

No wonder this administration hates Fox news because they are the only ones not turning a blind eye to this crap and actually asking questions.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Just to add, she never said she admired Mao as a person. But something he said.

Just like on here, people have others they disagree with but are able to say that something they said had a point etc...

Saying she admired something he said isn't the same as supporting communism or admiring Mao.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Good luck trying to sell that bag of horse crap to someone. She said he was one of her two FAVORITE philosophers, and that she goes back to his words often for guidance. How is that not liking him? He is one of her top 2 favorites.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Yup. She called him "one of my favorite political philosophers" along with mother Theresa lol. talk about being Bipolar.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think I remember,was it the education czar or is he still in?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I think he is still in, but probably not for long. It will be awfully hard for Obama to support someone like him withouth taking a big PR Hit. The guy is all about teaching elementry aged kids about the joys of homosexuality and he even told a kid that he was counseling that was having an affair with an adult to use a condom instead of report the case to children services.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, this makes me kinda happy. The exposure has succeeded.

Thanks Beck

link   
Actually this is kind of scary, if you think about it. She steps down, now the question is where is she going to go from there? Will she still have access to the President of the United States of America? And who is the person who is going to be taking her place? There is an old saying: Better the devil you know, then the devil you don't know.
What I find disturbing about the Obama Adminstration is that he has people leaving him this early in his adminstration. Van Jones he left, but then went to another position, though may not have direct access to the president of the United States, but still is able to pass message to such.

link   
dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. good riddens

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yeah and I still think there was another one Beck forced out but I can't for the life of me remember.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Are you thinking about Van Jones?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I remember it was some Black guy that had stepped down. cant remember his name or job though.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Already answered in above post.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Anjin]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No I'm well aware of him it was someone else maybe the education guy and I just thought he was already gone.Here's a question who's next? We should start a pool.My moneys on the food czar who used to run Monsanto. (or something like that)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Great idea. My money is on Mark Lloyd from the FCC. Beck has been on his behind for months.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join