It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State to 'spy' on every phone call, email and web search

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by kayne1982

So when does the UK is going to start tagging the citizens with the implantable chips to track peoples whereabouts, because I have to say that it seems to be heading that direction.

Damn it marg, now you've given them the idea to go off and do that, too!

Worse, why am I sure there are plenty of people in the U.S. eagerly watching how this all works out in the UK? Will the people in the UK act like sheeple and just lay down for it, or will they finally decide they've had enough?

How the people in the UK respond may help decide if they also try it here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well at the moment we are also having issues regarding race. A non racial group called the EDL (English Defence League) have emerged to stop sharia law being implemented within UK law. Over the past few weeks they have held protests in all major cities. The EDL rufute rascism and fascism and allow muslims, african and asians join the group.

During the protests the UAF (United Anti-Fascism) meet to cause tension between the groups, its in my view that the UAF has been infiltrated by certain agent provocatuers to cause as much division and friction within our society.

This only leads us away from the real things going on i.e Lisbon Treaty and so on. Anything to keep us fighting with each other while they control minds and further their agenda.

www.englishdefenceleague.org...

www.youtube.com...

Although the EDL refute BNP and far right groups they do tend to appear at the protests.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The majority of muslims do not want shariah law in Britain...atleast not the way you imagine. Alot want parts of it for civil disputes which does not come to logger heads with british law, like the torah and jews already have here in britain. Seems like the EDL are making a big hulabaloo over the opinions of a minority.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Its too bad we cant get a army of people with Binoculars/Telescopes to stand outside MI5/MI6 or any other of the HQ's in this country and "spy" on THEM for a change. Any resistance encountered means we have just cause to report them to the Police, and if they laugh at us then complain to the PCC, then the papers who would willingly print the story (they love a good slow-newsday story.) To which the authorities would be named and shamed.

One of the best. Huge groups of civilians insisting on monitoring all leaders and anyone in a responsible public position because we the people suspect them of crimes against humanity, and freedom.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
If this is the way things are going then all citizens of the free world should at least make it interesting.

We should make it a point to make a random phone call to an unknown number every day.

We can leave cryptic messages like ...

"The chair is against the door."

"The sun rises in the west."

"I'll have a deep fried pocket watch with thimbles on the side."

I would so do that.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

So when does the UK is going to start tagging the citizens with the implantable chips to track peoples whereabouts, because I have to say that it seems to be heading that direction.

Many believe they have already started implanting chips in the swine flu vacs.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
that's what happens when the people do nothing about it. watch your freedom go next.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No one should be surprised...not one bit.

The U.S. government built the internet for military purposes, then made it available to the whole world.... Was it because the government was feeling all mushy and charitable and wanted to feel good about the giving? Hell no...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by OrwellWasAnOptimist]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Think about this....your wife will be able to proof in court you cheat if you call your girlfriends.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's becoming worse than even I could have imaged. Not only can they track and spy on you too via your cell phones' mic and camera and GPS chip, they are now working on being able to smell what you are up too:

NASA Ames Scientist Develops Chemical Sensor For the iPhone

It won't be long before everyone will be required to wear some kind of headband that monitors what everyone is up to, recording every thing you do. They will be able to see, hear, and smell your world, 24x7. And all because human can not be trusted. Pitiful.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Old news, the NSA has been spying on Americans forever. Old old news.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Like the old NSA saying, "In God we trust, everyone else we monitor"

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Just like branding the cows, Marg.

Its probably that way here already although we dont really "know" it.

All i know is my telephone does some incredible tricks, on its own.

I call Phoenix twice a day to check on my mother so...imagine i am a "person of Interest" as they say...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Just like in the movie "Brazil" where the government would send you a bill for the cost of interogating you, or to your family if you were killed during the interogation.

It was a movie by Terry Gilliam of Monte Python fame and in this day and age of intrusive government a MUST SEE!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

The cat barks at the moon at midnight.

My nephew is Elliot Ness. He loves Duran Duran.

The aliens arrive at 3am on Tuesday. Wear your Buck Rodgers pajamas.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
They will be able to see, hear, and smell your world, 24x7. And all because human can not be trusted. Pitiful.

I have a feeling they would disconnect the smelly-vision attached to my devices. I pass gas a LOT and know which foods to eat to make it stink really bad when I want to.

But then again, they'd just outlaw those foods or arrest me for treason of some kind.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Not to burst any bubbles but this has operated for years and is known as the Echelon system.
It appears this is just a legal gateway for authorities outside of the intelligence community to access this information also.
Running Echelon requires far fewer people than you'd think, as it uses voice and data recognition software to scan communications and then flags them if they hit certain key words and phrases.
One of the key words in the uk is 'queen' you say that on a phone call or in an email and it gets recorded.
In the british security services the code word for the queen used to be (and may still be) 'purple heart' so I assume that is also a flag.
You can test the operational efficiency of this program by sending texts which would include certain keywords you think they'd pick up.
If you include enough key words your mobile will not send the message, normal messages will still go through.
Basically any information you send is already collected, collated and scanned within seconds of you sending it

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Getting serious, as I understand other advanced civilizations use telepathy to communicate between them, that means you can't hide what you think or feel about the other persons. So this is gonna be one step in that direction.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thats why I use ixquick.com Protect your privacy!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Its a two way process,

Specter

Breaking into your computer may be. But spying on your "public" internet behavior is not a two way process. It is not necessary to break into someone's computer to spy on its network traffic unless it is strongly encrypted (web surfing, email, etc)

-rrr

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join