It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wylie man beaten to death for asking teen to stop speeding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wylie man beaten to death for asking teen to stop speeding

www.wfaa.com

WYLIE - Police say a 28-year-old Wylie man was beaten to death by a group of teens all because he asked them to stop speeding near his home.

Since June, Jonathan Bird lived on South Third Street with his fiancé, Coti Duer, and cared for her three kids like they were his own.

"What these kids did was senseless," Duer said. "He he didn't fight back because they were kids."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well first, if some teens are attacking me I'm going to fight back.

Second and most importantly - 16 years old? They killed a man for no reason at all! They are old enough to be punished as adults and in this case I say prosecutors should seek the death penalty. This was a senseless act of violence. Absolutely senselness.

I know what some of you will say - 5 more deaths would be even more senseless - and to that I say BS! These teens gave up their right to life when they killed a man.

www.wfaa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What is up with Texas lately, and people dieing for no reason?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

There is more to this story. The boy knew the boys who beat up his mom's boyfriend. So whoever those boy thugs are they are in the shallow end of the intelligence pool. It is a strange thing they were not already in reform school as violent and as thuggish as they are. They probably did not just snap. I bet they have beaten up many people in the time they have been living in Wylie.There should be pictures along with the story.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I hope these idiots live the rest of their lives in prison. I hope each and every one of them is tried as an adult.

This story just pisses me off.

top topics

join