It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whoever take shot flu plesse come here post here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I want to know if they are good or not. I heard many things bad about it and good about it. I'm confused with those negative and positive. I want to talk to people whoever take shot flu and what s name and when? how u feel so far since? etc.
i have heard some ppl take tamiflu, or revlenza or influeneza. nothing happen and they are fine?? i appreatice if ppl post this if they taken shot. because i want to make sure i get straight answers from who taken shot.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

My mother did not want to take it, but she works in the health care system in California. She took the shot, and was fine. No reaction at all. I will likely take the shot because my spouse wants the family to have it. Good luck in your choice.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm 19 and i've had the seasonal flu vaccine every year for as long as I can remember. I've never had the flu and am a rather unusually healthy person (I get sick maybe once a year with seasonal allergies, but never anything more serious). I've never experienced any problems with or decrease in ability because of the vaccine.

I WILL NOT be taking the H1N1 vaccine, however, as I believe that there is something suspicious about any drug that was rushed to market so quickly and then practically forced on the masses.

join