It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Ft. Hood shooter will be killed Oswald-style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just a humble prediction, centered around current events.

I believe Nidal Malik Hasan, the guy who shot up the Ft. Hood military base, was a Manchurian candidate trained by DARPA while attending VA Tech, the same school that hosted the most deadly school shooting in history and a subsequent brutal decapitation of another student only earlier this year. The same school was also accused of hosting military-funded mind control programs by victim Cathy O'Brien in 1995, and there are videos on YouTube of her presenting her story before a body of people.

Because of this, and because the man barely survived the shootings, I believe there are very good odds that he will be shot and killed before his case ever makes it to a trial. Or, if his case is held in a military court (also very likely, of course), then special "protections" will be evoked to prevent too much "sensitive" information from reaching public ears.

The guy just woke up and started talking, apparently, after he had already been declared dead for practically the whole day of the shootings. So now I guess we will wait and see what becomes of this.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The media declared him dead.

Unless Shepard Smith or any other media outlet talking heads are medical doctors he wasn't declared dead.

He won't be killed, he will go to trial, found guilty (he is) and go to prison.

You will believe for the nex 20 years that there was this great big conspiracy and you will have something new to pass on to your children. They will in turn continue to preach your craziness and ATS will thrive.

And from the years and years and years of thinking this was a conspiracy you or your children will offer no type of proof of what you believed happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
More likely he will be embraced as a hero by those who hate the US and the military.

Has he got a progressive political action group offering to get him a high priced lawyer and help him sue the American people for his subjugation at the hands of that evil police officer that shot him?

Has Michael Moore offered him a spot in his next production yet?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

So you've made a prediction of your own, based on your own beliefs.

Sorry to break it to you but I don't keep in direct communication with individual doctors at any given hospital, and I suspect neither does anyone else unless they actually work there, too, and that is only so many people. What the media reports is what 95% of anybody knows, if not more.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
More likely he will be embraced as a hero by those who hate the US and the military.

I feel sorry for you that you feel like you are the only person in this country with an opinion that matters.

Just because people disagree with what the government/military is doing does not mean they "hate" the US. I love the land here, I love my native culture, but I feel like a German in the 1930's and 40's, unable to stop a fascist train from rolling to town. And what's sad for you is that I have just as much of a vote here as you do.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So you agree that nobody except the media said he was dead?

I didn't make a prediction. Predictions are things people say is going to happen but never do. For example- The end of the world (pick a date), Bush declaring marital law and staying President and that thing that was supposed to have happened in October.

I said what will happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Prediction: He will be tried and found guilty hopefully in a military court. After being found guilty he will promptly be executed or spend life in a prison full of Americans who will beat his stupid ass on a daily basis. I am open to either solution.

Plus Sirhan Sirhan was not Oswalded.. He is still in alive in prison to this very day.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
He won't be killed 'Oswald style' anymore, because 'They' never want to make prophets out of people like us (you in this case)!

They're reading this thread and they're thinking: 'OOOkay- time to make another plan... Hell like we're gonna make a prophet out of this guy!!'

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If he's going to be "Oswalded" (great new word there), why hasn't it already happened? What better time, than when he's clinging to life, shot up and in a coma? We tried to save him, but he was just too far gone, his body too weak from the injuries. A great opportunity for a bit of potassium to make his heart stop beating. Or succinylcholine, to make him stop breathing once he was off the respirator. Or something else we don't even know about, but that the military surely can get hold of.

The "Manchurian Candidate" idea is a stretch. Why waste a psychiatrist on that, when you could get an ordinary grunt to experiment on? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. As for the CIA (or whoever) experimenting at Virginia Tech - well, maybe. But weren't the perpetrators foreign-born? The guy who did the decapitation was a Chinese National, if I recall correctly. How are we going to start meddling around with guys like that?

AFAIK, Hasan would be tried at a court martial, since he is in the military and committed the atrocity on military property. That being the case, censorship would be an option. "National security" and all that. That would be my "prediction". A quite court martial, maybe a death penalty. Maybe not the death penalty. Can't say it matters one way or the other. Hasan is never going to see the light of day again, either way.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
Plus Sirhan Sirhan was not Oswalded.. He is still in alive in prison to this very day.

True, even though we also had testimony from a psychiatrist that that man had been "hypnotized" too. All that is recorded and can be found online.

Originally posted by star in a jar
They're reading this thread and they're thinking: 'OOOkay- time to make another plan... Hell like we're gonna make a prophet out of this guy!!'

Good, I hope so.

Originally posted by chiron613
If he's going to be "Oswalded" (great new word there), why hasn't it already happened?

Can't answer that one. Maybe just no secure opportunity yet?

That being the case, censorship would be an option. "National security" and all that. That would be my "prediction". A quite court martial, maybe a death penalty. Maybe not the death penalty. Can't say it matters one way or the other. Hasan is never going to see the light of day again, either way.

I wouldn't be surprised if that came to pass, either.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This person has too much potential information concerning the terrorist organization to be assassinated. The FBI and CIA will keep constant watch on him, as they should. He may be able to reveal a great deal of information, unless, of course, Obama and the liberal softies decide that he's nothing more than a poor "innocent victim of society", or some other nonsense.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Now I did a bit of reading on military law, the UCMJ, and based off of what I saw on the news. Mind you that he has the right, under the UCMJ, to request a closed court martial, and then it will have to be reported after the case is done. (A closed court martial is where everyone is removed, with the exception of the judges, secretary, his lawyer and him.)
But in any case this is my prediction:
1) Military will take precedence in this case, as it happened on a military base, then after every thing is done, and the military gets done with him, it goes to a civillian criminal court case, and then the civillian trials after that.
2) He is facing at least 30 seperate counts under the UCMJ.
3) Good chance he will be found guilty, striped of all rank, and do alot of prison time. Also very good chance that for the first time, in a very long time, that the military will sentence someone to death. If they do not sentence him to death, there is a good chance he will sit in a prison for a good long time.
4) His family will not be entitled to anything of his, as the UCMJ is very specific as to the penalties.
5) If anything Political correctness may just be going out the window.
6) Alot of finger pointing as to who knew what and why.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

One thing that you failed to mention is the Patriot Act. It could easily be applied here, as it could easily be classified as domestic terrorism.

top topics

join