It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police prepare drill for plague at school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Police prepare drill for plague at school

www.nwherald.com

LAKE IN THE HILLS – Citizens infected with a fictitious pneumonic plague will line up outside Lincoln Prairie Elementary School on Saturday to help test the site as a medication dispensary in case of an emergency.

“We picked the plague on purpose so it would have nothing to do with the swine flu,” Brey said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-11-2009 by downtown436]

[edit on 9/11/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Okay, this is not good. I have been following the Ukraine situation basically since people started noticing that people are dying of Pneumonic Plague. Now we are running drills, here in the U.S. practicing for a "Fictitious Pneumonic Plague" outbreak.

I honestly suspect that the things Moshe said were real, and in fact capitan tripps has been let out of the bottle in Ukraine. I believe it is a deliberate bioweapon that has been released through tainted vaccines, and is intended to aide in the global de-population, eugenics program.

You better get ready. The fan is on high and a dumptruck load of ---t is getting fed into it right now.
Here are some related stories, and vids to ponder.

archives.chicagotribune.com...

This is Jane Burgermeister's interview with project camelot:
www.youtube.com...

This is a blog keeping very close watch on the Ukraine situation:
ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

This is a pretty decent summary of what is going on:

This entire situation in Ukraine is really scary in my opinion. They have declared martial law, and the WHO is now running their gov't.

Let's hope Pnumonic Plague doesn't get come to America. It seems like it may be too late with the numbers afflicted in Ukraine, and it has probably spread throughout the entire globe already.

Like I said, get ready, this is a real problem.

www.nwherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm sure this vid has been posted but it is a very important piece of info.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You can add Henry Waxman's bill - HR 2749

Animal ID and Premises ID was irritating, HR 875 was enough to make me see red but HR 2749 is the stuff of nightmares - right out of Nazi Germany and Orwell's 1984! Obama wants this bill fast tract and it has already passed the house.

Why is it scary?? First "HR 2749 would impose an annual registration fee of $500 on any "facility" that holds, processes, or manufactures food. --- that is your home folks and we know how these bureaucracies are subject to "creep" until some idiot bureaucrat defines the puddle in your driveway is an EPA regulated wetland - I kid you not it happened to a friend of mine. And it gets worse from there

* HR 2749 would give FDA the power to order a quarantine of a geographic area, including "prohibiting or restricting the movement of food or of any vehicle being used or that has been used to transport or hold such food within the geographic area." [This - "that has been used to transport or hold such food" - would mean all cars that have ever brought groceries home so this means ALL TRANSPORTATION can be shut down under this. This is using food as a cover for martial law.]

Under this provision, farmers markets and local food sources could be shut down, even if they are not the source of the contamination. The agency can halt all movement of all food in a geographic area. [This is also a means of total control over the population under the cover of food, and at any time.]

* HR 2749 would empower FDA to make random warrantless searches of the business records of small farmers and local food producers, without any evidence whatsoever that there has been a violation. [If these bills cover all who "hold food" then this allows for taking of records of anyone at any time on no basis at all.] Even farmers selling direct to consumers would have to provide the federal government with records on where they buy supplies, how they raise their crops, and a list of customers.

Some call us alarmist but there is just too many things happening too quickly for my peace of mind. Stationing troops in the USA mainland with a UN type North American Command patch, deliberately tanking the US dollar, collapsing the housing market and the economy with it, the attack on our source of energy (Waxman's Cap and Trade) and now the attack on our food supply and our ability to move freely.

The Plaque/Swine flu or whatever is just the last straw. Time to bring some of these @#$#@ up on counts of treason!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I can’t find anything in the MSM regarding plague. Is this only on the conspiracy sites or has it been confirmed?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Martial law has been declared in Ukraine. The government is in control of all the media, and information. That may be why there is a MSM blackout, because they don't want people to know about it. Not to mention the fact that the WHO is actually running the show now, and who knows what info they want out.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Or, the entire Ukrainian thing is B.S. hype to get people to get vaccinated. I have no Idea.

One way or another it is scary.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Well it wasn't released through 'tainted vaccines'. The Ukraine populace had not received any vaccines.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Am I the only who thinks that the tained shipment caught in Feb. wasn't the only one sent out, and the swine flu which showed up shortly after may have been a result of another shipment which wasn't checked?!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Am I the only who thinks that the tained shipment caught in Feb. wasn't the only one sent out, and the swine flu which showed up shortly after may have been a result of another shipment which wasn't checked?!

Your not the only one but I don’t think the Ukrainians where vaccinated. I thought the whole Moshe thing was weird and the police response and subsequent blackout regarding his story didn’t sit right. It does seem reasonable that they would have sent out more though. Is this happening anywhere else?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Or, the entire Ukrainian thing is B.S. hype to get people to get vaccinated. I have no Idea.

One way or another it is scary.

Or to interrupt pending elections. They have some crazy politics.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Sorry the post was a bit off topic. I'm thinking that the Ukrainian situation may be something fishy, or it may just be a natural result of a novel, lab made virus, recombining over time after infecting millions worldwide. Mutations which make it more virulent are bound to happen eventually.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was surprised to hear about that Joseph Moshe story and it really made me feel uncomfortable.

Trying to verify it, I only find Dr. True Ott telling, that Moshe called him during his radio show - and everybody is quoting this as if they were quoting Moshe.
Obviously there is an audio stream of Ott calling Deagle in his show and telling him about Moshe calling in his own show... But where is the original?

Obviously both, Ott and Deagle, are telling horror stories about the vaccination since month (btw I am against the vaccination up to now) and I am not sure, if I can trust these guys. (Okay, I only herad of them today, maybe I am wrong.)

But is there anything of Moshe or about him (before the day he was arrested), that does not origin from Ott? Would be a help to get a better view on this whole case.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If you research on fact about the Pnemonic plague you will find out that is very alive even in the US.

Why we don't have plagues in the US running rampant?

Because our nation specialized health care and the nations sanitation procedures makes very easy for our own CDC to control any brake outs in the Nation.

Just because you don't see an Ukraine situation here doesn't mean we don't have sporadic cases of plague in.

So people do not panic we will not get an outbreak like Ukraine here.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hopefully not!

There are a few plague cases just in New Mexico each year. All that I can remember were bubonic plague, or black death like in middle aged Europe. I can't ever remember any kind of pneumonic plague here.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

human plague in the United States has occurred as mostly scattered cases in rural areas (an average of 10 to 15 persons each year). Globally, the World Health Organization reports 1,000 to 3,000 cases of plague every year. In North America, plague is found in certain animals and their fleas from the Pacific Coast to the Great Plains, and from southwestern Canada to Mexico. Most human cases in the United States occur in two regions: 1) northern New Mexico, northern Arizona, and southern Colorado; and 2) California, southern Oregon, and far western Nevada. Plague also exists in Africa, Asia, and South America (see map).

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interestingly the European CDC has advised all GPs that they must reduce the use of antibiotics..

Source

Using antibiotics when they are not necessary will increase resistance to them and make it difficult to treat serious bacterial infections in the future
Department of Health spokeswoman

Dodgy timing along with this Ukraine and this new article, you know that could lead some one to think that those in the know will need those antibiotics for some reason or other.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Do they include all different kinds of plague in those stats? I know there were a couple of cases of Bubonic Plague in Albuquerque a while back.

top topics

join