It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Gone Crazy: Example 01

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Were there any midget authors on that list?

How about a gay guy...do we have a gay guy? Probably need a gay female too...just to be safe. Might as well throw a bi-sexual and a transgender in there too.

How about a black guy...do we have a black guy? Hispanic? How about an Asian? We are probably going to need a Native American too...they've had it rough.

Ok...that is 9 spots filled...wait...do we have a Jew? Gonna need a Muslim too...I guess a Christian...probably a Catholic because they aren't "real" Christians. Buddhist?

I think we are going to need a longer list...let's make it a top 20. To be fair we should probably have a male and female of each group...maybe make it a top 50.

Ok...are we all set with our required groups???

OK...let's start looking at the real book selections now.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's not Feminism gone crazy.

It's an obscure author's ego gone crazy using the disguise of Feminism.

Any -ism is likely to be invoked by people who constantly feel underappreciated, that doesn't mean that they necessarily have a meaningful concept of said -ism.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Femi-nazis are evil.
I have no problem with women's equality.

But, why must they still tee off closer to the green on a golf course??

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ah, this site always puts a smile on my face.

Everyone's answers are so awesome and witty! I LOVE IT!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

what? sir your a sexist. Females are supposed to win and get out of any criminal activity. Females shouldn't pay any taxes only men should.

I you should listen to those ladies even if they are lieing because it's a fact girls get what they want. So stop whining about it and do what your told.

There isn't a real thing about equality. You sound like a sexist because it seems like you go out of your way to figure out if the ladies are lieing cuz you automatically assume that they are trying to get away with lieing. You assume every female does this which makes you a sexist. Even if it's true then you should know to keep your mouth shut and listen to those ladies.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
reply to post by Magnum007

what? sir your a sexist. Females are supposed to win and get out of any criminal activity. Females shouldn't pay any taxes only men should.

I you should listen to those ladies even if they are lieing because it's a fact girls get what they want. So stop whining about it and do what your told.

There isn't a real thing about equality. You sound like a sexist because it seems like you go out of your way to figure out if the ladies are lieing cuz you automatically assume that they are trying to get away with lieing. You assume every female does this which makes you a sexist. Even if it's true then you should know to keep your mouth shut and listen to those ladies.

I hope my suspicions are correct and this post, in all it's retarded-ness, is all suppose to be sarcastic. Please tell me it's true and meant that way.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I know a lot of people might not see the link this story has with Feminism, but I am glad a few posters see how it connects. This thread is not about demonising Feminism or making those who identify themselves as Feminists to feel bad.

It is more about exposing the hypocrisy of the Feminist Movement and the ideology it has forced onto society as a whole. Equality and opportunity for all in all areas where women are set to gain and men are set to lose. Inequality and caution in areas where men are set to gain and women are set to lose.

People have given some rather good examples of how these ideas have manifested themselves in everyday life.

I am PRO-women but ANTI-Feminist. I think most people on this forum are too and are simply fed up with the damage Feminist ideology has caused.

[edit on 17/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join