It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dangerous aspects of psychic infatuation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
* This thread is related to my personal understanding and experience. Look at this information with an objective attitude.

By definition, psychic infatuation is the beliefs and reliance on trans-communications that influences the judgment on interpretation of events. This process begins with the opening of the psyche to inter-dimensional entities (astral), or if you prefer, astral merger with these entities. One needs to be careful not to let those trans-communications take over our own “knowing”.

Long term psychic infatuation can lead to permanent personality changes and this kind of manipulation is dangerous for people with psychic abilities. The ego can also lose touch with the physical reality without being aware of the laws of that inter-dimensional sphere. Integration of these laws is essential to not be trapped into psychic possession.

One of the most dangerous aspects of psychic infatuation is the profound need to believe the information that is being channeled through the psyche. It is very important to look at the information with an objective and critical attitude to not be trapped in a form of possession. The lack of understanding of the human psyche prevents objective awareness.

Psychic infatuation is also the ego’s inability to see through the disturbances channeled through the mind. Understanding all the aspects of the mind and its inner workings is essential to stay balanced and not be brought to wrongful interpretations of the information being brought forward.

I have said it before: We cannot put our trust into information being channeled through our psyche without knowing the laws of the inter-dimensional world from where it originates.

When humans will understand the manipulation being perpetrated from the invisible spheres, they will start to look at the information in a very objective manner, meaning, they will not believe the information. The awareness required for this is essential and of the up most importance.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I agree with the OP to a certain degree. For example, psychic infatuation can result in unilateral interpretation of psychological events. If everything that happens within one's mind is seen as some sort of psychic activity, the whole mind-body system is threatened to become unstable. Just an opinion.

-v

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Want to explain what psychic infatuation is?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

If you read the first paragraph of my thread, the explanation is there.
I will, however, try to simplify this explanation.
Psychic infatuation is when a psychic receives information (channel) from the astral world, and falls in the trap (passion, obsession) of believing and relying on this information that is being brought forward.
Hope this clarifies the definition of the psychic infatuation.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
In other words, being seduced, (not in a sexual way) by another entity, whom realistically you might not be able to trust, and who is either unwittingly or intentionally misleading you.

Incarnate entity as false prophet.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Would you care to enlighten us as to how you come to this conclusion?

Is this statement of information straight out of a book/website, or from personal experience?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Just admit it these "spirit entities" are authoring confusion, they are therefore not of God. They are Devils.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

It is from personal experience. But as i said, you need to look at this information with an objective attitude. It took quite a while to put this text together. The best thing towards this thread is: Do not believe a word of it or else it becomes a kind of teaching, which is the last thing i want to bring. I just need to express, and this is the whole purpose of this forum.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
While not well defined, occult sciences play a great role in the evolution of consciousness. The overwhelming presence of films and books on these sciences proves a great interest towards them, throughout industrialized nations. These sciences are the direct result of knowledge being channeled through people with psychic abilities. But one must question the validity of this knowledge for it may not correspond to the good of those who are seeking aspects of truths.

The information being channeled through the human psyche is directly related to the astral views of the reality of life. Unlike the science of psychology, this information tends to create a sense of reality with an authoritative view that goes along with the teaching. Any authority over the human psyche creates a state of mind domination, which is why there are so many people caught into the harsh realities of the many religious cults which have emerged in the past 50 years.

It’s not the occult sciences that must be blamed; it is the maturity of the people seeking the knowledge from them which is the real problem. The activities related to the occult gives access to subliminal levels of energy that may be harmful for people who are not objective towards the information received, and this could lead to losing equilibrium.

To fully understand any occult science, one must first be the master of his own thoughts, meaning, one must not be influenced in any way, shape or form.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Very interesting. So is this line of thinking basically what could be viewed as an infatuation: meaning, if someone seeks and received answers as daily guidance, the potential for wrong/misleading messages being received? And from there always relying on a false form of info w/ a need to not make decisions for themselves, because they only take their que from the other, while basically needing to consult on a daily, moment to moment fashion? I hope that made sense, but is this the right track?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Yes, you are on the right track. One cannot trust entities that evolve on other dimensions (invisible to our senses) because we do not know the laws of those dimensions. To trust any information that comes from these entities is a risk. One must stay alert and question the validity of the information. To let entities guides us is part of the domination of the astral sphere on the human race. But then again, this is my personal view and experience into this subject. You must experience it on you own in order to fully understand the extent of the manipulations that we are subjected to on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to verify. I guess it could be seen as a curse or a gift, depending on who is in contact... and therein lies a problem of the truth or not. I guess I'm glad that I can't or don't channel, but do you think they could influence someone, even while being unaware of their presence, as you say? Without even asking or knowing they are being influenced? I don't mean to derail, honestly.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If the government knows about you, they may use you in programs whether you like it or not.

Thats the biggest.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I will try to answer your questions.

To start with, all thoughts we receive are in fact trans-communications. Let me explain in detail.

We need to know that we are in fact multidimensional: Physical, astral, mental, vital and finally supramental (cosmic double). The astral body is the part that is intimately connected to the astral plane, and is also the platform used by the astral entities for trans-communications. Understanding trans-communication is essential, for it is why we have emotions.

When someone crosses over into the astral plane (death), the astral body is nothing but memory. And this memory needs to hold on to something. This is where trans-communication occurs. To balance their own energy, they need to connect to the human mind for they need to sense a feeling of vitality, in other words, they need to feel alive.

To understand this further, we need to know where thoughts originate from. Basically, thought originate from the higher mental plane (supramental sphere) as a form of light reflex (telepathy), but it is filtered (manipulated) by astral entities, and the reason for this is to test us in the emotional response to these thoughts. Unfortunately, most humans take for granted that they, as egos, are proprietors of their own thoughts. This is part of the reason they feel emotions. Another important reason is the polarity of our experimental consciousness.

Emotions release an energy which entities from the astral plane feed on. Since the human mind is polarized, and that the astral plane is the reverse mirror of the physical world, whenever positive trans-communication occurs, it translates into negative trans-communication in the human mind. If the trans-communication is negative, it translates into positive trans-communication in the mind.

Integration of our emotions is essential if we do not want to feed the astral entities. If we look at the thoughts we receive in an objective way, we keep our energy. On the other hand, if we look at them in a subjective way, we loose energy. When we realize that thoughts do not originate from our mind, it's much easier to keep an objective attitude towards them.

I hope this explains your questions. But these answers are from my own experience. You cannot believe what i've just posted. In order to fully understand, you need to experience certain events, that will ultimately lead you to a deep understanding of the mind manipulations.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The unconscious process of thinking brings us back to the astral plane. It keeps us in the infernal cycle of incarnation and death. To free ourselves from this manipulation, we first need to be aware it is taking place. When we experience events that lead us in that understanding, we begin the process of freeing ourselves from the manipulation.

As long as we are in the physical plane, we are manipulated by the invisible spheres. When the experience of the soul is sufficient and consciousness arises, meaning when telepathy with our cosmic counterpart begins, without interference from the astral entities, we begin to understand the cosmic lie, which has been imposed on the souls. Awareness of the manipulation of the mind is essential for humans to start evolving to higher spheres of evolution (higher dimensions).

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks again - I'm going to have to re-read your posts again s l o w l y and make sense of it. I think I'm understanding your point though. It seems confusing a bit. There is a tonne more info to process than I thought possible. Which is why we're here, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by maya27

It is from personal experience. But as i said, you need to look at this information with an objective attitude. It took quite a while to put this text together. The best thing towards this thread is: Do not believe a word of it or else it becomes a kind of teaching, which is the last thing i want to bring. I just need to express, and this is the whole purpose of this forum.

Peace

Thank you for clarifying that you are speaking from personal experience.

From my perspective I would suggest that, unless someone is naturally experiencing this type of phenomenon, they need not concern themselves with the theories of its workings. If they are, and they are anyways "self aware, they will soon discern whether the information they recieve is valid or not. Mind you, I can't say that I have ever been either obsessed or seduced by it!

Thank you for clarifying that this is a discussion forum where you can express such views.

Peace Out!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Originally posted by StopComplaining
1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Just admit it these "spirit entities" are authoring confusion, they are therefore not of God. They are Devils.

My friend,

Howcome have you arrived in conclusion that Devil is not from God? According to the Bible, God is creator of everything, hence it is the cause of both, good and evil.

If you want to go the way of cherrypicking the verses from scriptures, I can also do that:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7 KJV

-v

[edit on 12-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
sorta like believing wat fortune cookies say.
well, i ment the attraction to it...not how its unreliable.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by platipus]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Hehe, kinda yes.

I am not believer myself - exluding my 'belief' in reality which I can observe. But I find it funny that people who do believe, somehow succeed to miss half of what that book actually says.

But well, everyone are titled to their beliefs. My opinions are irrelevant.

-v

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join