It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video - released on Youtube today - Osama meets 911 hijackers..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
this video was offered as proof Osama did 911.... I'm sorry, I viewed it -
we went over it frame by frame to see if we could date this video, someone beat us to it.. nothing contained could be used to date this video. the language barrier prevents us from knowing in what context something is said in.
www.youtube.com...

So I ask you - does this prove Osama did 911.... we not enough, but who knows the verbage may prove us wrong...?

anyway. Lindsey Williams says the Ultra Rich are laughing at us Americans....
we have too many voices, and they are centralized... so they have an edge as long as no one starts making them pay. once they start paying - we will know a lot more than we do now.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

More al CIAda nonsense. Usama stated he did not do it way back in 2001. Usama died way back in 2001. Fake videos and audios of Usama were fabricated after he died. This is just more of the same.

Al Jazeera is just another CIA mouth organ for the easily scammed. Funny how the quality of these videos (there are about a dozen of them that I have watched including the MOSSAD agent Ziad Jarrah) which were allegedly filmed before 9-11 is so much better than the quality of those allegedly filmed by the billionaire Usama bin Laden.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee9f4f239b9f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

More al CIAda nonsense.

Usama stated he did not do it way back in 2001.

Then he stated that he did.

Usama died way back in 2001.

Prove it

Fake videos and audios of Usama were fabricated after he died.

Prove it

This is just more of the same.

Um... can you prove it?

Al Jazeera is just another CIA mouth organ for the easily scammed.

So, the CIA runs Al Jazeer? Easily scammed? Aren't you a CIT Supporter?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Usama bin Laden has been officially dropped as the official MASTERMIND of 9-11 and replaced by the tortured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed as MASTERMIND. This reinforces the claim by Usama bin Laden way back in 2001 that he had nothing to do with 9-11. Terrorists normally claim responsibility for their atrocities and Usama denied it. Usama bin Laden has NEVER been charged by the FBI or the US Justice Department for any portion of 9-11.

Many governments and many intelligence agencies publicly acknowledged that Usama bin Laden probably died in December 2001 reinforcing the obvious conclusion that the later 'confession' videos of Usama bin Laden were faked with poor actors pretending to be him.

FOX News
October 30, 2004

WASHINGTON — Usama bin Laden made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

Source

But Usama bin Laden was dead dead dead long before October 30, 2004 and could not have made the video which had telltale signs it was manufactured in 2004.

The Bush Regime had the most to gain from a belief that Usama bin Laden planned and carried out 9-11 with such obvious insiders as Jerome Hauer claiming so on live TV on the day of 9-11.

But then the Bush Regime shot itself in the foot by officially switching to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed as the official MASTERMIND of 9-11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a89fac91af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

So how he died? Was he murdered? Maybe Osama was murdered by the goverment? I think Aliens exist and that the goverment puts chips on us so that they can record any dirty thoughts and sell them to our future employers?

Maybe Obama is a clone? Oh no...! I figured it out! It´s NOT Osama Bin Laden it´s OBAMA Bin Laden!

I play hacky sack with my cat, Boo Boo Wilkins.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildeberg
reply to post by SPreston

So how he died? Was he murdered? Maybe Osama was murdered by the goverment? I think Aliens exist and that the goverment puts chips on us so that they can record any dirty thoughts and sell them to our future employers?

Maybe Obama is a clone? Oh no...! I figured it out! It´s NOT Osama Bin Laden it´s OBAMA Bin Laden!

I play hacky sack with my cat, Boo Boo Wilkins.

It was no secret he had a bad Kidney problem.

new topics

top topics

join