It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Hunters - good episodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
hello

i am a big fan of UFO Hunters show, even though some of the episodes are simply said poor on quality and on evidence..But some are really fun and informative to watch...these are some of the best on my opinion...

[external video sources]

dark presence

undergorund bases, best approach on Dulce i have seen so far...

alien crashes

NAZI UFOS

Airport UFOs

here is the whole search channel for you to watch

YT Channel

so what do you think of the show...many here on ATS said that show is putting bad light on Ufology, but i dont think so...

thanks

[mods, if im violating ATS rules by posting these videos here, please let me know. thanks]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
thanks for these. I bought the shows on dvd. I thought they got better the later in the series. these look like series three.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I find them entertaining most of the time, but one has to remember who is controlling the media that delivers these programs.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Personally, I do not care for the show all that much. That said, I have seen them all.

The reason I do not like the show all that much is because they have never once found anything conclusive. Half of the program is wasted in telling you what they have already told you 5 times. It's so repetative that it gets extremely annoying.

Much more evidence and insight can be gained through the likes of websites like this one. I just don't think that UFO hunters brings anything new or groundbreaking to the table. It's basically a refresher course on old cases that have no answers.

And Bill Burns is as close to a nut job as it gets. He actually hurts the credibility of the subject matter, rather than promotes it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

---
Hi there,

Who is controlling the media which delivers the programs? I don't dispute it may be happening, but by whom.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

Hi, well without going into too much detail the same people that are surpressing the UFO info.

Which is not the so called elected goverments of our world.

Bit of topic this one.

Back to topic, I do think the programs serve a purpose, but not for the users of this forum.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

---

Hi, I'd rather have the choice of watching UFO Hunters than no choice. But I feel they would have been more successful with other more seasoned investigators such as Timothy Good and Linda Moulton Howe, both experts and seriously thorough investigators in this area and others. I know Mr Good was interested in receiving a signal from the producer. Ms Howe was a so-so.

Thanks for the links.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

join