It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent goverment activitity and what it means for Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There have been several posts recently claiming that disclosure of alien life is approaching.

However recent goverment activity here in the United States especially seem to indicate otherwise in my opinion. our freedoms are shrinking fast...

cap and trade
federal control of healthcare
copenhagen climate treaty

If disclosure was coming, then why are goverments clamping down even harder on our freedoms ?

The other possible line of thinking would be if alien contact / disclosure was coming, then we humans would need global representation ie global goverment to interact with them. recent actions certainly would seem we are heading towards global goverment.

My personal thought is this movement towards global goverment wont be to our benefit. Our rights are disappearing and the elite dont seem to honestly care about us. So I cant believe global goverment is coming to allow us to join a galactic community. It just feels like a movement towards serfdom and slavery.

your thoughts, is recent activity a move towards disclosure or just more control to keep the truth from us ?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There isn't going to be any "disclosure". There is nothing to disclose. Even if there were something to disclose, I don't see where it benefits any government to upset the status quo by "disclosing" anything.

As for our freedoms, this is what governments do. They try to take away our freedoms. I'm not talking just about the obvious dictatorships, but about every government. Freedom is a great concept, but it makes governing people very difficult. Too many people can go in too many directions, kind of like trying to herd cats. It's so much easier to just regulate what they can do, force them into narrow slots, manage their behavior. It has nothing to do with "disclosure", and everything to do with how every government behaves.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
There have been several posts recently claiming that disclosure of alien life is approaching.

The Shrike: "Posts on ATS have no power over anything or anybody, it's just people posting their hopes and expectations. The power is not here."

However recent goverment activity here in the United States especially seem to indicate otherwise in my opinion. our freedoms are shrinking fast...

TS: "While some U.S. citizens feel that their freedoms are 'shrinking', it is not affecting enough individuals for there to be an uprising. It isn't time to storm the bastille, although it could happen in the future. My freedoms haven't shrunk."

cap and trade
federal control of healthcare
copenhagen climate treaty

TS: "Wold events, controlled by politicians. Those who are affected should be the ones to take action and it seems that some already have."

If disclosure was coming, then why are goverments clamping down even harder on our freedoms ?

TS: "Disclosure has been a topic for many decades. Nothing has been achieved by those clamoring for Uncle Sam to come clean. It ain't going to happen, don't hold your breath."

The other possible line of thinking would be if alien contact / disclosure was coming, then we humans would need global representation ie global goverment to interact with them. recent actions certainly would seem we are heading towards global goverment.

TS: "Enjoy your snooze, the alarm clock's gonna go off any day now."

My personal thought is this movement towards global goverment wont be to our benefit. Our rights are disappearing and the elite dont seem to honestly care about us. So I cant believe global goverment is coming to allow us to join a galactic community. It just feels like a movement towards serfdom and slavery.

TS: "Speaking for myself, natch, there will never be a global government, we love our "freedoms" too much and too many Americans have died trying to defend those "freedoms."

your thoughts, is recent activity a move towards disclosure or just more control to keep the truth from us ?

TS: "No one is keeping any "truths" from us. We know what they know. What more do you want and if you were to get it, how would it help your life?"

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Well if you take it that a disclosure process is trying to be pushed through by certain people but other certain people are trying for it not to be, the people who don't want it to happen are going to continue doing what they normally do. They won't stop until their forced to. Just being theoretical if the stories of disclosure are true. Stopping doing what they normally do would be suspicious if they end up delaying the announcement or canceling it altogether.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Agreed. All the appeared choices are just that-appeared. I can only see this getting more controlled; However, as with any game, there is a start and finish, and a way to win. Just don't give up and find help along the way.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I believe disclosre will come from the good aliens who have been working quietly here on earth to defeat the bad aliens and the PTB. Good always overcomes evil. I believe the governments know that disclosure is near.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I believe disclosre will come from the good aliens who have been working quietly here on earth to defeat the bad aliens and the PTB. Good always overcomes evil. I believe the governments know that disclosure is near.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What faster way could a One World Government emerge than through Disclosure? The President could be the errand boy but who would the new world "Leader" be?

The other possibility is that the Aliens force the matter by a mass world wide sightings and the world leaders have to concede that they exist.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by admriker444

A free man could react in any number of ways to disclosure. A well behaved sheep will accept what you tell them with minimal fuss.

I don't think it's news to all that many people that we got this little thing (aliens) we need to talk about on a global scale. But it makes sense to have everything ready first. Be prepared, as the scouts say.

As for talk about possible disclosure, whether we are ready or not, our governments clearly think we aren't. I think we are a long long way away still from any disclosure, if there is even anything to disclose.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster
What faster way could a One World Government emerge than through Disclosure? The President could be the errand boy but who would the new world "Leader" be?

The other possibility is that the Aliens force the matter by a mass world wide sightings and the world leaders have to concede that they exist.

Just a thought.

I think disclosure would move us towards global goverment as well. But not the kind of goverment the elite want.

Mr. Alien how did you manage to travel here andd feed yourselves during the trip.

Mr. Alien shows us technology

devices that give free energy, cure diseases, manipulate matter into food, etc. suddenly we dont need jobs, money, or the goverment.

things would change drastically. the healthcare plan, this sham of cap and trade, the wars in iraq and afghanistan, would all seem completely pointless.

i could definitely see humanity uniting after disclosure but not under the knife of fear we're currently being led down. rather under a world of abundance and a new way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
All signs point to disclosure being highly unlikely. However, it would be great for Obama to turn away attention from his health-care plan and other follies. If he were at the head of the disclosure, it would surely boost his global status.

There's no doubt about that.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I agree with you there that it may be so that they would not allow us to join the entities or whatever one call's it, for many factors that could benefit our society and also, disturb our society but that's another theory.

Speaking of elites surrounding your topic on disclosure of UFO's, there are some bold statements regarding your theory of the recent under goings in our society on this thread that could come handy in addition. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/8/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just think about it. If you were about to tell something life changing to someone, wouldn't you, for example, tell them to sit down, maybe take their keys away etc. That is what the government doing.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nicnic100

That reminds me of transformers 2. As we sit down, do we get offered some donuts before we choke on them?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Could we be about to be pushed to the edge of the cliff and then be pulled back - made to be scared just so that the salvation feels greater? Wars, famines, natural disasters, deadly viruses, global economic panic, and when it all seems like everything's about to collapse around our ears, disclosure comes, the wars end, disasters averted, viruses cured, economy stabilised, and just like in Revelation, everyone will cry Peace and Safety.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Regardless of the disclosure movement, I am wondering why a one-world-society (obviously including a one-world-gov) is seen as so bad, even evil.

We are no flippin' animal anymore that needs to mark it's territory. We don't need flippin' borders anymore. The Internet is already global (and IMHO the precursor to a unified Earth). You don't complain about that, do you? How about we cut off all Internet pipes going in and out of the U.S.? Would you like that?

A unified society on Earth is the next step and is necessary, even logical.

OK, puhh...I had to get that off my mind.....Hope you 'all let me live

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sit down and think this out very clearly. I will give you a quick synopsis.

First off, these "aliens" are actually fallen angels with Satan as their leader.

They have always been here, actually before the heavens and the earth were created. They are also referred to as "stars".

They have always interacted with mankind since we were created. But lets jump right to the Hitler era. Evidence points to the germans being taught how to create their aerial spacecraft, mankind versions.

Now the scientists are split up between Russia and the US at the end of WW2. Now we learn how to create our version of the aerial crafts, among other things.

For the past 60 years, our shadow governments are wheeling and dealing with the fallen angels to continue to glean as much knowledge as they can, while the fallen angels are abducting us and our cattle, going about their experiments while they assist them and learn more from the fallen angels. Cloning, space weapons, etc.

Now it is written, that Satan knows "he has but a short time." So, the "fallen angels" want disclosure. They are at war and have been at war with God and the heavenly angels. Jesus talks about all this in the gospels, book of Daniel, Zechariah, Joel, Amos.. among other biblical texts like the Book of Enoch.

Now mankind has been making a fortune off all this "technology" and human experimentation. They KNOW that the scriptures are true, but they believe they will defeat our LORD. Fallen Angels with their mankind minions, and the LORD Jesus Christ with all His holy angels and His saints.

We are at the pinancle of all of this. The world governments need to reduce the population so that the remaining can be controlled, via our advanced technology, which is being exposed in many places, like here on ATS. Mind Control is the biggest topic that everyone should be researching because they are using this extensively against us now, via satellites among other things. Like HAARP.

We are at Revelation 13 now. This is not going to happen over night, it is a process though that they are speeding up at an alarming pace. Reason: because they are being threatened by the "fallen angels" to do so.

What the Elite just don't understand is that they only share power with the beast for "ONE HOUR". They are not going to "share power" with humans. They hate us.

But the fallen angels are subject to our LORD Jesus Christ and the end time war, as spoken in Zechariah and Joel, along with Revelation will take place.

So, they do not want you to know the truth, they do not want to reveal that they have been lying to all of us and robbing us, killing us, experimenting on all of us for all these years, while also searching out for all the LORD's people, (HIS SAINTS) to destroy us and keep us from helping others learn the truth.

That is why they need to destroy America, destroy the constitution, destroy not just us, but all the nations around the world, and form a one world government. To continue to hide their evil deeds and all the lie's. The biggest one, that the Bible is a fairy tale and Jesus does not exist.

But He does and He told us all things and reveals all things to His servants. We in turn, pass this on to others in hopes that you will seek Him while there is still time to do so. We do this in love and sincerity.

But we are the ones that tell you to read the scriptures for yourself and seek a personal relationship with the LORD, not direct you to a building or a ritual. To read the bible and pray to Jesus for His wisdom, knowledge and understanding. To be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Time is short and disclosure will definitely change the world for the worse, not the better. We are already seeing the results of partial disclosure now.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Not all of the aliens are fallen angels. Only satan and his followers are. There are good aliens here on earth working against the bad aliens and the PTB. Jesus herself is an alien and has defeated satan. The good aliens have been fighting quietly against satan's powers here on earth which has all been part of God's plan.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by posterboy
Regardless of the disclosure movement, I am wondering why a one-world-society (obviously including a one-world-gov) is seen as so bad, even evil.

We are no flippin' animal anymore that needs to mark it's territory. We don't need flippin' borders anymore. The Internet is already global (and IMHO the precursor to a unified Earth). You don't complain about that, do you? How about we cut off all Internet pipes going in and out of the U.S.? Would you like that?

A unified society on Earth is the next step and is necessary, even logical.

OK, puhh...I had to get that off my mind.....Hope you 'all let me live

my vision of a global goverment is very different from what the rockefellers and rothschilds want.

think of that movie "Logans Run" and you get their vision of global control. humans living in little city bubbles isolated from the world. bio clocks on our arms tell us when its time to die. and the world is turned into one big nature preserve.

my vision is much different. I live along a creek in Idaho, I do volunteer work once a week otherwise my time is my own. I fly in my anti-gravity vehicle to LA once a month to visit my sister. Oh and the occasional trip to Mars to see how my daughter is doing on her excavation project.

I dont work because my replicator has made money pointless. I cant break any laws because there just arent any (except dont kill).

My life is totally free.

the elite would rather I work in some feudalistic serf system where they can watch my every move, tell me if and when i can breed, tell me where to live, tell me what to eat, and kill me when its time to die.

i prefer my vision of global goverment but Im not the one with the printing machines making money to control things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join