It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Kind: Beware of "abduction" prop/agenda.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
One thing i found interesting about this film is that when i looked on IMDB www.imdb.com Non of the names for the "archive" footage appeared. All the actors where there just none of the ones in the footage. Also, the director is the one who interviews the lady

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I just seen this movie. I don't know if someone already posted their opinion on the film but I am going to post mine and hope that it is not a repeat of someone elses. This was a disturbing film.

The whole thing was demonic posession. It had nothing to do with aliens or anything. This was clearly an attempt at making demonic posession seem like alien visitations. Hypnosis opens the door for this type of activity. Do not be fooled. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Quote from above

That is true. In fact that is how all this abduction stuff came up. People were led to believe what had happened to them, probably while being abducted, not by aliens, but by our governments. Most correctly, by the Night Stalkers, a black ops division in the United States military that has complete lack of oversight in what it can and cannot do. It could kill you wide awake in the middle of town with a million witnesses and get away with it.
Unquote from above

Thank you for supporting the obvious, that hypnosis is used in abductions. But please supply some truth for these outlandish statements about the so-called Night Stalkers. While you are at it, please explain every good sighting, photograph, video and landing trace, and ET creature sighting that has ever been made.

And from where did our gov't get their UFO-style vehicles? Giving you a break, you can start with the Roswell crash in '47 and need not go waaaay back into historical accounts. (I will grant you that the black triangles are back-engineered vehicles, but even at that, they didn't start appearing with any regularity until the mid-1980s.)

BTW spell out in rational detail, not grandious presumptions, why our gov't would do this scheme.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Aliensun]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

I have. I have faced fear too. Fear that calls death a relief. Luckily for less a time than some who experience what some have in encountering these beings, and the world they radiate and infect your awareness with.

These substances, I only referenced in this explanation to make a point, are sacred tools. Tools so dangerous you need discipline in many modalities to take responsibility for even thinking of using. I understand.

As for evidence...

You can see it in the totality of the stories we hear. The experiences we have and feel.

Prove to me light exists. Can you put it in a bottle and bring it to me? Can you measure the fear and show it on a meter? EKG? PetScan, CatScan? Where is it. How do we know its real?

How do we know we love. Where is that? How much does that weigh?

Evidence is a term the old mechanist sciences use. The new science calls it repeatability. The newer sciences say there is no such thing.

Only your experience is experienced.

The world is no longer able to fit in a book of science. It never was.

If you believe it is true, you will manifest it. Spontanious healing, transmutation of cancer cells, placebo results.

the world is more what we make it than what it makes us believe.

ZG

But these experiences are subjective.. into some point. They have similarities, but that's because the structure of our brain and the fact that we are all humans.

My point being: i don't believe in the supernatural. My life experience tells me that most mysterious incidents are just misinterpretations made made by the human mind that errs. Almost everything can be explained by science.

That doesn't necessarily solve the mystery of life and consciousness 'tho.

Also, light can be measured scientifically. The fact that you cannot put it in a bottle doesn't make it unexistent. You cannot see an atom either, but science can tell you they exist.

Just the fact that we don't understand how the universe and nature work, doesn't necessarily mean these phenomenons are some supernatural forces.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
The whole thing was demonic posession. It had nothing to do with aliens or anything. This was clearly an attempt at making demonic posession seem like alien visitations. Hypnosis opens the door for this type of activity. Do not be fooled. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

You apparently did not see the Fourth Kind, it was not about demonic possession. There were times when it could appear that the aliens were speaking through the abductees. However, you know they are not demons but aliens by the fact a giant freaking flying saucer appears over the house and the referrals to Sumerian reliefs showing rockets and spacesuits.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

"Before I sign out I want to make clear what I am telling everyone."

"I've also been reading and researching for myself 40 years."

40 years?

All you've insisted to add here is mindless speculation,
pseudo-psychology, if not, pseudo-philosophy.

Additionally,

You've insisted to vent some vague
unsubstantiated notions about bad "aliens".

You too, may want to start a thread of your own.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Heh,

How is this thread still going? OP is not interested in anything anyone has to say, nor is he interested in changing anyone's minds. The only thing he does seem to be interested in is abusing the period key.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Heh,

How is this thread still going?
OP is not interested in anything anyone has to say,
nor is he interested in changing anyone's minds.

I've made it clear
what is the subject here?

I can't please all?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58f3d41fd8f5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59020b009902.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You've also made it clear that project Atlas isn't the subject here, yet you still post pictures of it.

What IS the subject, if I might ask you directly?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Heh,

How is this thread still going? OP is not interested in anything anyone has to say, nor is he interested in changing anyone's minds. The only thing he does seem to be interested in is abusing the period key.

Agreed, I just read through this thread and found the OP to be extremely rude and obnoxious to anyone wanting to actually discuss the topic... Actually I'm not sure what the topic is since every time someone asks him/her about something he tells them its not the topic...

Evidently all he wants to hear is "Your right!"

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Good luck to you in getting the info out that regression hypnotherapy, and all that is gleaned from it in this field - is invalid and likely confabulation in addition to the many other issues that this type of "practice" brings with it.

Jacobs, Hopkins, etc, have all built the public "face" of "abduction" and to my opinion - "manufactured" a lot of "abductees".

However like all of UFOlogy, everyone is married to the idea of what they all have written about. The problem is, they've left out a great deal of data that doesn't support their contention.

I've been trying to 10+ years to get people to understand this, to no avail whatsoever.

There are ways to recall events - that you don't want to remember.

This season on Paratopia I have a guest lined up that should put an end to this pseudoscience being employed in abduction research. That is, if anyone cares to leave old nonsense behind and get serious.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sorry, post withdrawn so its deleted.

[edit on 9/11/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Originally posted by jritzmann
However like all of UFOlogy, everyone is married to the idea of what they all have written about. The problem is, they've left out a great deal of data that doesn't support their contention.

Thanks for your comments Jef.

"Paratopia.net is an experimental mixture of the serious and the funny".

I'll check out your site.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan

Evidently all he wants to hear is "Your right!"

Judging from the response above mine here, you are correct.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

You have to insist trolling this thread?

Read?

So if you cannot answer the direct question of what this thread is about, I have to assume that there isn't one.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
*ATTENTION*

Get this thread back on topic.

Stop discussing each other.

Thank YOu.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

You have to insist trolling this thread?

Read?

So if you cannot answer the direct question of what this thread is about, I have to assume that there isn't one.

You are entirely free to assume, there isn't one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join