It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Gold in them thar hills .... Gold Rush 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
are you a 09er' I was astounded at the mining supply sales in Placer Co. and well, I think I know what started it, the economic depression in California. Now, I wonder how much gold will flow onto the markets...?

www.eglobalcommunity.com...
dahlonegagold.com...
www.myalaskan.com...

Unemployed - gold at Dahlonega, Ga. - Noem Klondike AK - The High Sierra's ...
auburn, ca.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
it probably wont flow any more than normally. ive seen people do this type of thing and its not that profitable. panning for gold (if you know what youre doing) can bring in a couple hundred a week, but thats only in some cases.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Would have been great in Calif except for the ban on dredging because they claim that the Dredges put mercury in the streams and rivers.

The only problems are the fact that no one uses mercury when dredging.
and as a state wide ban it violates federal laws.

It also violates the Fifth Amendment as a taking.
This part is going to federal court in a number of suits over this ban and the tax payers will have to pay when the state looses.
Some of these dredgers have recovered 10 to 20 ounces a summer and have for years.
Under the taking clause of the 5th Amendment the state deprived these people of this yearly gold recovery.
at $1100 a ounce x 20 = $231.000
www.law.umkc.edu...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
the law in regards to gold ownership in the US .........to put it simply is that gold ownership is not a right but a privilege that the Gov can confiscate it at any time it wants to...

new topics

top topics

join