It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heylos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I suppose I should tella bit about myself...

I am a natural medium ( see and hear the Other Side). It is this ability to see other dimensios easily that I have come to believe in aliens (I didn't always think it was true). I am a psych major and am a bit of a tree hugger

If you hve any questions about me you want to know feel free to ask, I am very honest and look forward to meeting you all. Thankyou.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
welcome to the club!

you'll fit right in!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Could you tell me about former lives etc? or do reading?
sorry to hassle you on your introduction thread.

You'll be happy here, although there is much bicurring at the moment

x

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thankyou for the welcomes.

I would be glad to find a day or time frame to offer a few readings and past life help to those who are interested. At the moment I'm just recovering from that pesky flu that's going around.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey, welcome here, put on the shaders and act dumb, this is where it happens..

if you have any true stories or hard facts, we dont want them , we spend our time speculating on things, that is more fun than actually knowing since that remeves the arguing and debunking fun, if you get to close to the truth, you'r outa here !!

You see other places, I say Ygrasill is Eden and is located in the dead center of it all, hubble can reach there , but not aimed at the right direction for obvious reasons ...

Have fun , Im looking forward to your theories, I enjoy a good Kill of the governments and utter redicule of Chemtrail debunkers, even though I know they are going to get their noses rubbed in it soon ...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hopefully my theories do not get boo'd off the stage. I really can't wait to tell of my experiences, but I think I need 20 posts before I am able to create a thread.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Zerra]

new topics

top topics

join