It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Government & the NWO Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Since the begining of the War On Terror, I've watched global affairs, and politics. For some reason, after September 11, an new internet emerged from within...I read many books, spent hundreds of hours reading articles online, and done tons of hours of personal research into the NWO. Out of the research, I've learned many things, some more important than the other. But one thing that I don't quite clearly understand is just how many federal government agencies are involved in the new world order? I know the obvious agencies, National security agency, Central intelligence agency, several millitary divisions...but what are the other ones involved?

From what I've read, and from the questions that I've asked ...and the research I've conducted... I've learned that this new world order span through many government entities as high as the president presumably... So I know that there must be more "groups" involved with this than the ones I've found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There's also a supposed "Omega Agency" that's allegedly behind the entire NWO. I really don't know much about them but I'll bet you can find some more info if you run a search.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is a research project conducted on ATS about the omega agency;

Research Project

And he is a bio i wrote of know members of the omega agency aswell;

Omega agency know members

join