It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question for evolutionists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All right. The last common ancestor with chimps is thought to have lived about 6 million years ago. Im looking forward what you will come up with..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
All right. The last common ancestor with chimps is thought to have lived about 6 million years ago. Im looking forward what you will come up with..

Alright, now taking that "6 Million Years"...

...How about we have Ancestor "O" and Present-Day "o"

Ancestor "O" = 6 mya
Present-Day "o" = Today

O o

1. How many transitional forms (average) would there be between the two ("O" & "o") in the 6 million years?

2. How many individuals would there be per transitional form?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Religion is a fallacy of inequitable magnitude; just made up wishy-washy BS, to appease the masses. The day religion is obliterated from the face of the Earth, the better humanity will be.

The universe is a mindless machine. Species exist as survival of the fittest, not survival of the kindest, as proposed by a God who's meant to be the epitome of compassion.

Evolution is as simple as branches on a tree. They co-exist but separate into different spatial entities, but with the same lineage. If the wind blows different on one side, then those leaves will mutate to maximise their photosynthetic potential.

In olden days, young boys were trained for archery and the tensile force of the bow meant that within a short time the clavicle evolved to accommodate the muscularity need. (Context)

In summary - i find bible bashers amusing. They have zero evidence for their belief, yet spout such nonsense about God and His creation.

Edit: I'm a singularitarian, atheistic, alturistic extropian...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The natural selection should favor asexual reproduction paradox, a new favorite of the fundamentalist

Well there are theories that are very plausible that do not include a 600 year out man building a boot and loading 2 of each animal on it.

I will give you the most extreme theory I know of .. and it still adds up better then "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth".

Males are parasites !

Injecting its genetic material into a unknowing host, over the years a co-evolutionary symbiosis began.

Completely nuts! right ?
.. Still more plausible then "The Seven Days Of Creation".

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join