It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mentality of the so called "elite"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Few leaders, in any century, can have been the target of so many assassination attempts, with such momentous consequences in the balance. Hitler’s almost fifty would-be assassins ranged from simple craftsmen to high-ranking soldiers, from the apolitical to the ideologically obsessed, from Polish Resistance fighters to patriotic Wehrmacht officers, and from enemy agents to his closest associates. And yet, up to now, their exploits have remained virtually unknown, buried in dusty official archives and obscure memoirs. This, then, for the first time in a single volume, is their story.

A story of courage and ingenuity and, ultimately, failure, ranging from spectacular train derailments to the world’s first known suicide bomber, explaining along the way why the British at one time declared that assassinating Hitler would be “unsporting,” and why the ruthless murderer Joseph Stalin was unwilling to order his death.

You can just imagine theses people cant you.

"Oh' we cant assassinate him old bean, that just wouldn't be sporting"

I had heard this "rumor" a long time ago, It was only threw chatting with another member that I remembered it, so to decided to look it up and post It.

Source

EDIT: Someone jumbled all the letters up.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Mentality ? do some reading on the Report from the Iron Mountain, that is mentality for you ..

When they started this NeutriCide thing (poison in the food,water and medication) they recruited only people that didnt care about human life or suffering, if people had to be killed by vaccine induced Cancer (yes indeed) they should not have a second thought on it, or else they were unsuitable to be a part of the project.........

As I said, these monsters are not apart of humanity imo, they should be terminated.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I looked up Iron Mountain, on wikipedia YES wikipedia.

Real or Hoax?

In 1996, Jon Elliston wrote that the book(Iron Mountian) is generally believed to be a hoax authored by one man, Leonard Lewin,[3] and the book was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Successful Literary Hoax." Some claim that the book is genuine and has only been called a hoax in order to discredit it. Trans-Action devoted an issue to the debate over the book. Esquire magazine published a 28,000-word excerpt. (Kifner, 1999)

Are you suggesting this is a Hoax?

Wikipedia

EDIT: Someone jumbled all the letters up.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

join