It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Saturday, October 31, 2009
In an email sent to his followers announcing his dissatisfaction with media reports, James Gilliland said "I believe the majority of the UFO community has become convoluted and riddled with disinformation".

The ECETI ranch is a UFO hotspot regularly visited by UFO enthusiasts and investigators who expect to see UFO's, orbs and light trails. UFO's have been reportedly been pursued by US Government aircraft above Gilliland's ranch.

Gilliland is a famous UFO researcher who seeks publicity and self promotes his property to UFO groups and reporters but who now wants to pursue investigations without UFO and paranormal groups getting in the way.

Here is the full text of Gilliland's explanation as to why he is withdrawing from UFO and paranormal groups at the link:

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39e872ab9a62.jpg[/atsimg]

I can understand Jim's decision, too many out there wanting to jump on the band wagon, he doesn't need groupies but serious researchers who are trying to get at the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
People speak with forked tongue.
As he found out with all the UFO theories he had to listen to
over the years.
Guess he got nowhere in his quest.
ED: I don't think he can understand the truth let alone handle the truth.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Pft. That's really annoying. I've been wanting to go up there for a long time. I donno, but I call some douche-baggery on his part.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Here is the full text of Gilliland's explanation as to why he is withdrawing from UFO and paranormal groups at the link:

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Gilliland says:

the majority of off worlders are very spiritually and technologically advanced as well as benevolent.

Thank goodness for that. I mean watching movies like Independence Day puts ideas in our head that they might not all be benevolent, and now this new TV series V where they seem benevolent but they're really evil is enough to make you wonder.

But thank goodness that we have a guy who has enough knowledge of all the intelligent races on all the planets around each of the 200 billion stars in each of the 200 billion galaxies, to confirm beyond any doubt that the majority of them are benevolent.

We can all sleep better tonight, right?

Anyway it's his place to do with as he pleases so if a researcher has a good reputation in the field, they could still be granted access. I'm surprised he kept it open as long as he did.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Anyway it's his place to do with as he pleases so if a researcher has a good reputation in the field, they could still be granted access. I'm surprised he kept it open as long as he did.

I agree Arbitrageur, having been involved in this field for a number of years I can relate, one day in 1995 I gave it all up, still read and follow certain researchers but from a distance, there are so many nuts out there, took me a while to separate the serious from the others, and there are too many others who only want to jump on the band wagon so to speak.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In the case of human control of the UFO and the secret technology,
they are indeed not benevolent.
Seemingly that case has never been considered.

So if and when the benevolent off worlders give the secrets
to a group of humans, what are the chances the conditions
remain the same or worse.

We get attacked by humans with the off worlders technology.
Basically we are in the same situation.

We are already under the powers control now.
The off worlders science is just human science promoted by
the elite and not funded as truths to the common man.

Not even intense research and reason should find that truth
yet many go along with the crowd of ET fantasy instead of
saying we have been lied to.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

thanks.....
i agree with your comments & feel the frustration expressed in the op.... i really dont know what to make of it..... this whole disinfo/misinfo factor is indeed de thorn......

S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think if he's trying to get away from misinfo/disinfo it's going to be a long run.

Kind of hard to get away from yourself Mr. Gilliland.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Profound statement Resinveins, I am not a big fan of Gilliland, I like Dr. Greer but they are of the same school, who think ET's are all benevolent is disillusioned in my opinion, anyone who abducts someone and does medical exams without permission and in some cases awareness is bad news.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just like the web bot guys, he will open again when he needs the cash and say the aliens told him he needed to because he has a greater purpose.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh, well. It's his ranch.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Perhaps he knows better than his customers that's going on
and is renting out his space to the CIA for saucer operations.
Imagine when he kicks them out and we see all kinds of burnt
out circles and landing marks.
Yeah, I think he knows more than he lets on.
Or worse, avid Ufologists invade un wanted grounds seeking the
secret goings on.
A fire fight with Aliens or worse, the MIB.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dear Friends,

Just reviewing recent posts and wanted to clarify that the ranch is open and welcomes guests. James letter to the UFO community has been mis-interpreted on many levels, he did send out and update and clarification on our newsletter however it may not have been received by some who wish to dismiss the work being done here at the sanctuary.

We just returned from an amazing workshop in hawaii and are back at the ranch and preparing for winter. We welcome guests that wish to come visit and are busy planning for next seasons workshops and events. Our focus is on Self Mastery, Kunlun Nei Gung and workshops that will help to seed the planet with the higher vibrational frequencies as well as help the collective to make contact with the higher beings and our celestial star family.

All is well here at the ranch and James is more committed than ever to helping share these important messages and practices with those who are truly committed to making this shift. His letter was simply informing the UFO community that he will no longer be participating in the "circuit" that is most often filled with disinformation, fear and pandering to the old programs that keep many people in the dark.

We are also combining self mastery with Kunlun Nei Gung classes throughout the winter. We will be traveling to vermont Dec 1-5 to offer a workshop and will offer classes at the ranch or anywhere else there is enough interest to justify the travel. Email [email protected] if youw ould like to request a class during your visit or in your area. These classes are the main focus of our work here at the ranch and we hope to visit Vancouver BC, San Diego, Seattle, Eugene and our regular classses in portland throughout this coming winter.

I encourage anyone on the forum to sign up for the newsletter a we will provide regular updates and communications about happenings at the ranch and workshops and classes being offered around the country....

Looking forward to welcoming our friends back to the ranch for new workshops in the spring. Keep in touch and thanks for posting this so we can clarify whats really happening at ECETI...

LOVE!!!!

Pamela & the ECETI Staff

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ecetisanctuary

Thanks for the clarification Pamela, I was up there a couple summers ago and hope to come back for a visit. You and I talked briefly while I was there I believe. Such a beautiful, spiritual place. I am glad things are going well for everyone at the sanctuary. Blessings to James and yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ecetisanctuary

Thank you so much for the clarification Pamela, glad to hear that the ranch is still open and doing well, hope to make there one day, enjoyed his interviews with Art Bell a few years back..

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I get a strong feeling it will still be open to those that are sincere in their intent. His message seems directed at the polar opposites of Ufology:

Here is the full text of Gilliland's explanation as to why he is withdrawing from UFO and paranormal groups.

"Before we begin I would like to express this letter is not to the people of integrity which are far and few between in the UFO community. They will understand and completely agree with what I am about to say. This letter is to all the conference boards, talk show hosts and others within the community who continue to deal with half truths and perpetuate the dark threatening agendas concerning our off world visitors totally ignoring the fact that the majority of off worlders are very spiritually and technologically advanced as well as benevolent.

The fear and suspense along with other hidden agendas via disinformation agents has so infiltrated ufology that the higher truth has been virtually pushed out. The UFO community has become the very conspiracy and censors of truth they set out in the beginning to expose. It has become a plethora of disinformation, misinformation, and massive egos wanting to be messiahs each thinking they have the big picture when all they have is a small piece of the pie. The field has become so corrupted, convoluted, and whacked out the real contactees and the bigger picture with positive contacts really have little or no forum to express. They are eventually squeezed out especially when it comes to women. Women who do not agree with the dark foreboding agendas of many ex-military or top government officials who either see everything as a threat due to pre-programming or are there to support the war industry which needs a new threat to continue its massive budget.

The vast majority of off worlders which includes those coming from the higher dimensions are benevolent so why is the vast majority of the conferences and radio show programming focused on the negative regenerate side? Why is the negative, regenerate side given all the air and podium time which is completely disproportionate to reality? Personally I believe the majority of the UFO community has become so convoluted and riddled with disinformation along with those sitting on boards who perpetuate the mis and disinformation with NWO connections not to mention the material driven circus there is no way any off world visitor would have anything to do with it. As a venue for truth it is unsalvageable.

This is why I have no more desire to operate or involve myself further with these groups. I will continue as a spokesman for contact with benevolent off world visitors through other venues. I will also continue to hold our own conferences and invite those on the cutting edge who are working towards the advancement or awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth. The Self Mastery and Kunlun classes will continue as well. With the regular appearances of the UFOs here at ECETI and the appearances of grand masters which have been photographed one would think there would be a strong interest and desire to promote the ongoing outrageous events happening at the ECETI Ranch. One would think with UFOs buzzing TV reporters and thousands of eyewitnesses with PHDs in every field, pilots, air traffic controllers etc. there would be a strong interest in the ranch yet in fact it is entirely the opposite going as far as suppressing or ignoring the events altogether by major conference organizers and talk show hosts.

The number one question when people come here and see the ships, experience the higher consciousness and energy experiencing spontaneous healings and incredible awakenings is why is this not getting out to others. Why is the spiritual and UFO community not jumping all over this. My only answer is ask them what they are afraid of. Why do they have so much resistance to the truth and what is it in them that is threatened? They have become wrong they set out to right. Twenty three million people watched the trailer to the movie Contact Has Begun, His Story with James Gilliland and now it is on Net Flicks. Robbie Williams the UK pop star and other UK stars have come to the ranch. The Latin countries are blasting the contacts and sightings here all over their media and four ships came in all at once at the last Science, Spirit and World Transformation conference filmed by the speakers along with a field full of people. It is blasted all over youtube. Fox News just did a real positive piece and this Thursday KOIN 6 will air their report where a UFO buzzed the reporter at ECETI and powered up right over his head. Despite the UFO community the truth is flowing like a river but not through their venue. It is time for people to do their own research and look into those in the UFO community who have maintained their integrity in a search for truth. Those that continue to keep you looking in the past, painting dark foreboding fearful agendas without addressing the benevolent side of contact are doing a grave injustice to the people, the off worlders, and the possibility of a quantum leap in evolution. To me this is not a service to humanity but in some cases an extreme disservice which is why I will no longer seek these venues to serve humanity or the greater family of man.

You have my permission to copy and send this far and wide."

James Gilliland
www.eceti.org

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Thanks for posting the email in it's entirety, it is at the link on my first post and I do realize some don't bother to click on links and read the whole content.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

The UFO community has always been more like a carnival sideshow and any astute body of serious researchers. He may be disillusioned or on the other hand, simply tired of the asylum atmosphere. But no matter, if it is his property, he should be able to do with it as he chooses.

Besides... that's the other thing about UFO-dom; it's all a big secret no matter who is doing what with or to whom.

Tin foil hats for everyone here.

Edit: Those typos, they are everywhere.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by redoubt]

new topics

top topics

join