It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall St swine flu vaccinations spark uproar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Wall St swine flu vaccinations spark uproar

rawstory.com

News that US swine flu vaccines, meant to be prioritized for the nation's most vulnerable, are being distributed to Wall Street firms such as Goldman Sachs sparked uproar Thursday.

The New York Department of Health said Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have applied for supplies of the H1N1 vaccine and are eligible because they are large employers with in-house clinics.

With H1N1 vaccines often scarce and populist anger already raging at Wall Street for last year's financial meltdown, the news triggered furor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
For the record I do not plan on getting the shoot . Having said that , I would think that those that claim that this vaccine was in some way designed to bring about population reduction by doing away with the " common people " may now have a harder time making that claim .

It would seem that there are many high profile franchises vaccinating there employees against the H1N1 virus .

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes, good point. But on the other hand, this might be easier for them than all that pesky paperwork when they are forced to retrench people when the economy fails again, and the bailouts are not handed out a 2nd time.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I would think that those that claim that this vaccine was in some way designed to bring about population reduction by doing away with the " common people " may now have a harder time making that claim .

They probably have a separate vaccine for the Elite like in Germany.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I always thought of those folks as dead weight middle management types anyway. They don’t produce anything, they don’t have skills required to maintain anything, they simply make their money off the sweat of others brows. If the world broke down into a “Mad Max” survival mode situation (Pandemic, monetary crash, etc.), I do not think anyone would be scouring the land in search of highly skilled stockbrokers to come aid their community. Now folks like mechanics, medical people, electrical technicians, engineers, construction labor, etc. would be accepted by any community, but I don’t think they would have a use for stockbrokers, HR people, management, etc…

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"Artificial scarcity". Does this ring any bells?

I think this is just another trick to get the people to take the shot. In the end, Wall St. probably doesn't matter anymore to TPTB so it can be safely exterminated as it has outlived its usefulness anyway.

new topics

top topics

join