It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation prepares for deadly bat virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Nation prepares for deadly bat virus

news.cnet.com

Bird flu, swine flu, anthrax; and now add Hendra--a lethal virus that resides in bat urine and horse spit--to the ever increasing list of barnyard threats.

The U.S. and other countries are investing in Hendra virus research because they fear it may be used in biological warfare

So far it appears that Hendra is transmitted from bats to horses and from horses to humans.

it's one of the top items to justify a new $575 million National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility Kansas State University c
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Really?

So another vaccine is coming about too?
Will this, as the current swine flu vaccine, also cure bad breath?
www.naturalnews.com...

Dr. Mercola: Vitamin D not flu shots - What to take if you get the flu

Guys, take your Vitamin Ds

news.cnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well of course it will be used in biological warfare.

Known as the vaccination scam. Build new virus, release it, cause panic, create unsafe vaccine, MAKE BILLIONS.

It is what is called a great business model. I was thinking of going to my local Wells Fargo and submit it for a small business loan. I can show them all of the other companies making huge profits, even in this bad economy. Hell, I can even show them that Obama is a big backer. Look what he did for the swine flu vaccine conglomerate.

I am thinking of using Clostridium botulinum as my base though. Frack all this pussy footing around. I will release it and it will cost $500 per jab. It will only take 15 jabs over a 3 year period. So start saving up folks.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Don't laugh about the vitamin D. It probably helps, and if you don't overdo it, it won't do you any harm.

I started taking cod liver oil to see if it would help ease joint pain (it did). After a couple of years on it, I noticed that I very rarely ever got sick with flu or colds. It's an old wives' tale that cod liver oil protects against illness, but it's one that is true.

However, you have to be careful, because too much vitamin D can kill you. You need to take only what is recommended. Too much can accumulate in the body and cause severe problems. Don't be fooled into thinking that if a little is good, a lot is better. It's not.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am getting to a point that I don't know if I want to hear anymore.

Holy Bat Crap!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
how stupid can people be? any organization saying they want to do tons of research into preventing another plague by studying the virus, are making the bioweapon. its just too damn obvious.

why are people so easily fooled?

help organizations are hurt organizations. just take everything the government is saying and reverse it. then you will have the truth of what is going on with whatever it is they are doing.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

God, help us.

What is with all these new biological threats?
It seems as if one does not do enough damage, they find another one to make people scared. If that doesnt work, they make an even scarier one just to gain public support for government support.
They can take their vaccines and shove em up their asses.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Aww, Cmon Man....I got too much other crap to worry about. I got money, swine, healthcare, plague, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunami, NWO, zombies, 2012 and now horse spit/bats as well!

This is too much to keep up with. I need some index cards or something to help me keep this #hit straight.

I think the Earth is in line for another "do over" cause we sure are going down the crapper it seems. WTF!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Checklist....

Hold your horses clear of the batpiss - check

Stay clear of the horse spit thats flying around near the bats - check

I am waiting on the headline

Bats pissed off as 1 dead from spitting horse, pandemic declared!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join