It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"secret video of nasa apollo 11 - draco ufo & aliens close view caught by nasa camera video 1"*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here's another cool video I wanted to share, I always use the title given to the videos py the posters so it isn't my title. The video has the cheezy theme music...so ignore that and skip the into if you prefer, now the objects in question start after the 2 minute mark so this is what I want to focus on. I'm no image expert but I know about NASA's little "white snow" trick that seems to be seen in this clip... it's whats behind the "snow" that I'm interested in.

So check out the video and see for yourself

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm at a loss here. What are we supposed to be looking for? Perhaps you could take a screen-shot of it and post it?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I could have guessed by the title what a piece of crap the video would be. I was right.
WARNING
If you value your time you will not watch the video

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

YouTube!
Making people dumber every day!
Please!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
snip
now the objects in question start after the 2 minute mark so this is what I want to focus on. I'm no image expert but I know about NASA's little "white snow" trick that seems to be seen in this clip... it's whats behind the "snow" that I'm interested in.
snip
[edit on 11/5/2009 by semperfortis]

The replies above mine are stating that they don't know what to look for which was also my problem. How about explaining what you mean by "NASA's little "white snow" trick and where else have you seen it so that we can understand this video. Thanks.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That Madmoo72 guy has a ton of videos and none of them have any meat to them.

He pixelates and digs out film anomalies, shadows or whatever debris he can find and claims they are UFO's

[edit on 5-11-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The object in question is black and appears several times after the 2 minute mark, I can't take a screen shot here at work but I would be happy to from home. The object resembles a submarine

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
ok once again people.. esp OP..... if the video says MADMOD... ITS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Can't say if it's fake but what's obvious is that the item is INSIDE the ship with the camera. You can tell this because you can see the window shape in the video where it cuts off the view of the outside and very clearly with the second object you can see it head down and still visible after it goes past where the window starts so it has to be inside the ship.

So it's either a photoshop fake or it's a crew member moving about?

new topics

top topics

join