It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Murdering Muslim Turncoat Major Brainwashed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: It is my delusion that he was ALREADY DEAD way before this incident took place....He was KIA [along with his 3 cohorts] during an ASTRAL assualt on a recently [re/]emerging powerful astral entity. I was an observer to this incident but since it took place THERE and NOT here, I am extraodinarily hard pressed to provide any evidence other than this self confessed diatribe [please consume with large lump of salt OK].

So there I was calmly worshipping Achlys [my goddess] and making suplications for various hungers and desires to be fulfilled and she suddenly commands me to go be in servitude to her grandson..Apollo [all you bible thumpers go look up Rev 9:11 [funky numbers huh!]]...and she informs me on how to contact him etc. I immediately perform these duties/rituals and basically 1/2hr later I am basking in the presence of the Sun/Son God and recieving "wisdom". I noted that his astral abode/temple was quite spartan and that I was his only indentured servant/student in the time and p[a]lace. Suddenly and without warning, Apollo was attacked by what appeared to me to be FOUR astral assailants intent on subduing him. Apollo acted without hestitation and brutally slew them by severing their silver cords. It was like dropping a very large stone into a very shallow and small pond and the psycic "backlash" of such an extreme event literally "blew me away" and dumped me quite unceremoniously out of the Astral plane and into a quite unprepared meditating physical shell.

When I had recovered enough to regain my senses, I again reached out and made contact with Achlys. She strangely refered to me as Hermes and told me that Apollo had unleashed Aries at his enemies.

Later on that night, my G/F came over after work to my place and was interrogating me [I have not been mentally well for quite a while now and this is a transparent issue with friends and family] and I was quite reluctant to inform her of what I had witnessed, but she pressed the issue and I informed her of the 4 slaughtered astral entities that Apollo dispatched. She was horrified [she a bit of a witch and clearly understood the implications] and became distressed when I informed her that Apollo had unleashed Aries!

I eventually go to bed and I have one of the best nights sleep I have ever had. It recharged my whole being and I strangely dreamed that I was a huge growing ear of corn with wings? basking in the sun! There were 2 snakes coiled around the stalk and were facing each other!

When I woke up and got up I immediately did my morning "Get informed" bit and what do I get a massive dose of from the MSM. Four shooters suspected at Ft Hood. Suddenly it is revealed that the "DEAD" shooter was a Major and a Dr of Mental health with a biochemistry background from Virginia Tech who was single etc.....Then it struck me...could these 4 perpetrators be the empty shells of the Astral assailants that attacked Apollo? Could Apollo have unleased Aries to allow him to possess them and perform this horror of horrors. Were these puppets actions the result of a FAILED black ops mission that was carried out upon the astral plane and resulted in their deaths and this BLOWBACK?

Personal Disclosure: So MKUltra brainwashing..yep and its far more likely than what I'm putting forth. But don't count out the fringe theories just yet OK.

P.S. S&F!

Uh....wow
( left elbow on table, left thumb supporting chin, while fingers gently scratch my right cheek).
Your wasting your time here dude, submit your scripts to Spielberg and move to Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Why is he a murdering Muslim, but another murderer is just "a murderer"?

Silly question, I know.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Allow me to correct myself. I just finished reading the Quran. And here is where it states"Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. – Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. – Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. – 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God’s entirely. – Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. – 2:216 Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

….. martyrs…. Enter heaven – Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. – 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. – Surah 3:169-71
I will attempt to post a new thread in reference to this hatred. The new testament is totally different.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Why is he a murdering Muslim, but another murderer is just "a murderer"?

Silly question, I know.

Why are pedophile priests not acknowledged as just a pedophile?

Why is the murder of an African American, Hispanic and homosexual seen as a Hate Crime and not just a crime?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

As I said in the post you replied to, we can post passages from the bible and the koran back and forth all day. Its not going to prove anything thing except that they exist, and fanatics bend them to fit their own twisted idealogies.

I don't know your religious stance, but would you hold these same feelings if a christian who went to church every week and carried a bible in his truck shot up a burger king? Would it matter if he yelled out jesus saves before he did it?

I don't personally think this guy "did it because he was a muslim", while his religion may have played some part of his breakdown

I think deep down, like most people that do things like this he most likely has a mental problem, being the type of doctor he is doesn't really change that possibility. Sometimes people just snap, it could be religious pressures, family problems, work related stress, etc... I think alot of times all this is just a form of suicide by more deranged people than that who just kill themselves. Killing mass people like that is their way of showing their anger or hate and "taking some with them".

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
may god bless the muslim major as he tries to survive in the evils of the whore of babylon(Usa)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
Lets not make excuses for this guy or make him the victim. Obviously he killed a bunch of people beause he was some sort of fanatic.

Or maybe he just got sick of being bullied and tormented by his brainwashed comrades because he is a Muslim?

I imagine it must have been pretty severe.

[edit on 7/11/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I am going to agree with BH here, to sit here and take a tragic situation and take advantage of it to promote your own relgious agenda and beliefs makes you almost just as bad. It is really sick.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Hmm Manchurian candidate 2 eh?

Extremely possible scenario.

As was said, the technology has existed for decades. CIA, MI6, KGB etc..do not spend decades and millions of dollars on stuff that doesn't work, or is not likely to work..and they did.

Mind control is the name of the game for the 21st century population control.

Curious that his profession is concerning the human mind...perhaps he discovered a black project using mind control, or was even part of the project but for whatever reason, has been deemed a security risk or liability. Perhaps he was planning to go public with what (if anything) he knows..

Good way to discredit a professional soldier who intended to spill the beans on something big isn't it?!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Do me a favour...please!

Makes you almost as bad?

Making a simple statement of belief or suspicion makes someone almost as bad as a mass murderer?!

I don't think so somehow.

Too much coffee today huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Simple statement of belief or suspicion? This person is arguing as hard as they can trying convince others that this is linked to their relgion and that radical islamists are bad and out to kill you and have infiltrated everywhere. It has been nothing but a smear and fear campaign. Without even taking a second to aknowledge that there could be another possible cause. They attached themselves to the perps religion like a pit bull on a squirrel.

And history is riddled with examples of societies going on murderous benders to keep themselves "safe" from religious enemies.

There have already been incidents of muslims getting death threats in this country and the embassies, mosques and muslim groups have been put on alert for backlash.

And by perpetuating fear and the myth that this was a muslim extremist means that this poster is doing the best they can to add to that backlash.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Didn't he go to Virginia Tech? Do we have a manchurian candidate school somewhere in the bowels of VA tech? Is it the water there?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As far as i am concerned. All muslim terrorist's are Brainwashed. This was no case of mind control to start a false flag blah blah blah but rather another of a long list of terrorist acts commited against Americans. Islamofacism is mind control and all islamofacists are brainwashed!!! And until the muslim community starts to eradicate those within their ranks who commit these crimes they are accountable as well........

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
As far as i am concerned. All muslim terrorist's are Brainwashed.

...define terrorist without the islamic focus and it can be applied to all fanatics and there's no shortage of that ilk in the united states... define brainwashing as conditioning the populations' minds to not see the crimes of their own kind and it can be applied to a huge majority in the united states...

...another aspect is - for many decades, those who run the federal government of the united states made the usofa a demonic entity in islamic countries, killing millions via war or starvation and lack of medical care due to embargo, interfering with their governments by causing coups and aiding in the assassination of or overthrow of their leaders... millions of children grew up in a war zone that the usofa justified as spreading democracy but it was really all about theft of natural resources (oil) and spreading violence that will insure generation after generation of oppressed people who will become the usofa's future enemies, so that war can continue into the next century...

This was no case of mind control to start a false flag blah blah blah but rather another of a long list of terrorist acts commited against Americans.

...that statement is evidence of your own brainwashing / conditioning... when you have time, you might find it interesting to watch the set of videos on youtube about the stalin myth... i think its called "the real history of stalin" - a lot of subtitles in english because the majority of the speakers are russian... the bottomline is that russians were brainwashed / conditioned to believe that stalin was something (good) that he was not and this was done via propaganda spread by radio, newspapers and films - very much like how americans are force fed the fantasy that we are a free people and not slaves with no control over our federal government...

Islamofacism is mind control and all islamofacists are brainwashed!!!

...the same applies to christians and jews who believe it is their god given right to dominate Earth... all three religions came from the same fantasy and all three have been used to justify inhumanity for thousands of years...

And until the muslim community starts to eradicate those within their ranks who commit these crimes they are accountable as well........

...i hope you're preachin' the same to the christian community and the jewish community but, i bet, you're too brainwashed to comprehend that you're just as brainwashed as those you hate... what a waste of life - tsk, tsk, tsk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join