It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What do you think will happen at 2012? Will we all die? Or will we continue with our meaningless ( well, kind of meaningless ) lives?

I personally think nothing will happen, but i may be wrong... and one more thing...if you post a thought be sure to back it up with evidence please.

Bildeberg

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. People will claim there were mistakes, they will re-evaluate their predictions and set their doomsday clocks a little further back. 2012 will become 2029, and we'll be waiting for the next big thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"if you take the blue pill, you wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and i show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

Many believe in the 2012 events that are suppose to occur. I know we all see this in different ways. The best way to know for sure, is to keep searching till you find the answers. I found mine. Where you ask? Simply "within", from my own source, my own light. And i don't need to back up this claim, since it comes from me.

If you need to secure your mind on this subject, keep searching. There's tons of information out there, for example, Michael Tsarion...

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I definitely do not believe in any doom.

I am open to the nice stuff (Age of Aquarius, .etc)
but not invested in it happening. Certainly would help though.

I do get a lot of "feelings", symbols, premonitions about it being nice. Along the lines of what the Hopi say and the Kali Yuga, and the bible and all that. You know, things run in cycles. Right now we are headed for a "death" and then a rebirth into a new age.

That would be sweet

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Being new here, I have found so many things to read, and still much more yet to read of interest to me.....but I have just come across this on the net by accident and found it sooo interesting that it ties so many concepts together and in a coherent manner while presented in a very intelligent and researched way......I hope I can get the link in here and that it is found worthwhile.
( it seems to have been around for about 1 year and I can't believe only viewed by less than 3000 ppl considering the importance of the info).

Enjoy!! I look forward to hearing your views of the presentations.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There's no 'real' evidence to say one way or the other. I think the only thing anyone should be able to agree on, is that space, the solar system, the galaxy, and the processes of the universe DO effect us, be it in small or big ways. Who knows what could happen?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
hurry up and wait

thats the best way I can explain it

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
hurry up and wait

thats the best way I can explain it

haha kinda how i look at all this stuff too.

In no way do i completely believe in the changes that may happen.

however, there is so much information and really logical facts being presented that suggest we are truly moving into a better world.

Anybody and everybody who claim 2012 is going to be the end of the world, really need to do some more information and figure out whats really going on.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
On December 21st I will take a dump and it will be brown just like the day before.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildeberg

How can one present evidence of something that hasn't happened yet?

The simple fact is- nobody knows what is going to happen. I watched the entire Timeline 2012 video series:
Timeline 2012
Which was well thought out and presented- until it came down to hard proof.

His proof was: If the premise that a crustal shift doesn't happen you would have to accept that the The Mayan Calendar, Book of Revelations, Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce were all wrong.

Well, yeah. They can certainly all be wrong.
Or right. Who knows?

So what constitutes proof?

Edit: grammatical error

[edit on 6-11-2009 by jitter]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

I'm not a fan of 2012 but there are over 6 millions topics/websites about 2012 isn't that too much for a gossip?
something must occur if not a big scale it will be low scale

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Check out divinecosmos.com I believe that website has the best information on 2012. Look at the videos section and the books (free ebooks) section.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
something must occur if not a big scale it will be low scale

um... You think?
I mean what would the alternative to that be? A day that absolutely nothing happens. Of course something on some scale will happen, just like every other day in the history of earth.

Other than the same old, same old though nothing spectacular. Not the end of the world, no instant enlightenment, no nibiru, etc... Just another day on earth. My evidence is the other 156121614154054141 dates that the world was to end but didn't.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

that's because the whole enlightenment is going on right now,
and shall increase up until 2012.

from there? who knows what the world will make of our situation.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Things will happen, but it won't be a doomsday.

It's simply a mark along history, where the trends show something of importance must happen.

I doubt anything will happen on the exact day of the 21st.

It could mean, being able to transport a pen back in time 2 seconds, it could be as small scale as that, but a huge leap into the 4th dimension regardless.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Basically what I'm saying is, history repeats itself as you know, and according to trends in our history, 2012 will be the next time of importance.

We will reach a dimensional level we have yet to reach.

This does not mean anything will happen on the 21st exactly, and it WILL NOT be the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here´s Worst case scenario for the believers of 2012:

Everyone is expecting a big event, they´re pretty anxious of what will happen, the clock is ticking... and nothing happens, everyone is okay.

As nothing happened, believers around the world simultaneously shout : D´oh!

Same scenario for non-believers.

What i´m trying to say, that instead having a blind faith on it or completely denying that it will happen, you should simply think -Geeze, i don´t know.

It annoying that people come up with the most stupid ideas for something that they don´t even know that´ll happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am hoping something will happen, disclosure, anything! I am very skeptical.
However, one thing I have noticed and people (myself included) ,are feeling like we are headed down an enlightened path. Perhaps this "pseudo-doom" scenarios are helping us to be more compassionate to others. So even if nothing happens , hopefully some of will be on a more altruistic path.

I can't really articulate the feelings with the words, so hopefully my post will make some sort of relevance.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRoboto

"An enlightened path"
That's a tough one to swallow. I mean nobody would welcome such an occurrence more than I would but take a look around.
I find it next to impossible to believe that organized mobsters, violent gangbangers, Wall St sharpies, drug cartels, neocons, wife beating rednecks, big pharma, the military-industrial complex, the criminal-industrial complex or radical jihadists of any stripe(short list off the top of my head) are going to completely change their world view within the next three years.
I realize that all things are possible, it's always darkest before the dawn etc etc, but it just looks like we have a really long, long way to go before we see global enlightenment

Of course I would be the first to embrace it and I really hope it happens.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitter
reply to post by MrRoboto

"An enlightened path"
That's a tough one to swallow. I mean nobody would welcome such an occurrence more than I would but take a look around.
I find it next to impossible to believe that organized mobsters, violent gangbangers, Wall St sharpies, drug cartels, neocons, wife beating rednecks, big pharma, the military-industrial complex, the criminal-industrial complex or radical jihadists of any stripe(short list off the top of my head) are going to completely change their world view within the next three years.
I realize that all things are possible, it's always darkest before the dawn etc etc, but it just looks like we have a really long, long way to go before we see global enlightenment

Of course I would be the first to embrace it and I really hope it happens.

Well i'm not speaking in regards to all of us, as long as there has been good there has been evil. I just think that maybe folks who normally would only care about there well being will be enlightened and realiza that we are on on the same level and we should be more compassionate to one another.

But I agree, a full global enlightenment is very unlikely to happen. But perhaps the shift starts with us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join