It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Wife and the Swine flu vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I want to ask you all here at ATS what you would do?

My Wife received a phone call from the local nurse yesterday to ask if she would come to have the Swine flu vaccination next week, she replied that she wanted more time to think about it.

She is 6 months pregnant and we have 3 kids and live in Scotland. In one of the polls I have read more then half pregnant woman are to refuse the Vaccine

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now with me beaning into Conspiracy theory I don't help the situation as I have always told her of the things that I have read , here and other places.

I have a theory that maybe they don't want us all to take the vaccine as it really does help and they know only the sheep will take it, leaving all the rest of us to fight it out with the real swine flu that is to come along, after saying that I still don't want to take it, but that's my choice and after all this about my wife and our unborn baby.

Here's the kicker........ My Wife has also suffered all her life with asthma, now I'm not saying that we will do what we read in this thread but I would like to know, What you would do?

[edit on 5/11/09 by freemindmine]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't have advice...

But I like your theory.

I always thought that if they were going to wipe us out for a type of slavery, then why kill off the stupid and leave the strong and intelligent...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

My advice is the one I have given to my wife, she can have the vaccine if she so chooses, but first do the research herself into it and IF she really REALLY must have the vaccine, tell her doctor to issue the one that the German Parliament have had, the one WITHOUT the mercury derivatives and adjuvants.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

I always thought that if they were going to wipe us out for a type of slavery, then why kill off the stupid and leave the strong and intelligent...

slave smarter not harder

im sure they have more..accurate ways of killing off the stupid. there are smart people on both sides of the vaccination issue.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Only you and your wife can make the decision, but i would recommend doing a lot of research first.

Here's the ingredients of Pandemrix, the vaccine that will be used most commonly in the UK:

THE RECIPE

Adjuvent: Squalene 10.68mg - Linked to Guillane Barre (Gulf War) syndrome and not approved for use in the UK. This was the additive responsible for the high level of paralysis, in some cases permanent, in the 1976 swine flu vaccine.

Alpha-Tocopherol 11.86mg - Vitamin E and an antioxidant

Polysorbate 80 (Tween) 4.86mg - There's concern on whether Polysorbate 80 can cause infertility problems

OTHER INGREDIENTS

Octoxynol 10 - this is a contraceptive and spermicidal agent

Sodium Chloride – common salt

Disodium Phosphate – antioxidant and buffering agent in food

Potassium dihydrogen Phosphate – used as a pesticide and fertiliser

Potassium Chloride – Health warnings say “Before using potassium chloride, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have Kidney disease, heart disease or high blood pressure, a blockage in your stomach or intestines or chronic diarrhea”

Magnesium Chloride – used as a de-icer and needed for proper heart functionailty. Health warnings say “It is not known whether magnesium chloride will harm an unborn baby. Do not take magnesium chloride without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. It is also known whether magnesium chloride will harm an nursing baby. Do not take magnesium chloride without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.”

Thiomersol (MERCURY) - strongly linked to autistim spectrum neurological disorders

Water for Injections

Or she would maybe be given Celvapan, which also has Thiomersol.

Side effects include:

Uncommon:
• generalised skin reactions including urticaria (hives)

Rare:
• Allergic reactions leading to a dangerous decrease of blood pressure, which, if untreated, may lead to shock. Doctors are aware of this possibility and have emergency treatment available for use in such
cases.
• Fits
• Severe stabbing or throbbing pain along one or more nerves
• Low blood platelet count which can result in bleeding or bruising

Very rare:
• vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels which can cause skin rashes, joint pain and kidney
problems)
• neurological disorders such as encephalomyelitis (inflammation of the central nervous system),
neuritis (inflammation of nerves) and a type of paralysis known as Guillain-Barré Syndrome

common (affects 1 to 10 users in 100)
uncommon (affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000)
rare (affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000)
very rare (affects less than 1 user in 10,000)

I'm a woman, and if i were pregnant I would opt not to take the vaccine. I would increase my vitamin D and C intake along with natural immune system boosters like garlic and echinacea. Personally, i wouldn't take the risk of getting the vaccine yet when it's untested.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi FreeMindMine,

This is information I got from this very website in the last day or so. Well worth a read. I think the original thread is still up on the front page. Either way, here's the info for you...

"Teresa Forcades is a nun at the monastery of Sant-Benet, in Monserra-Barcelona. She is a doctor physician specializing in internal medicine, PHD in public health at Barcelona’s university, specializing in the USA at the State University of New York. She gives verifiable scientific data and the disturbing irregularities related to this subject. This is relevant to all countries, all people."

Source (There are 6 parts in all but they're subtitled):
www.youtube.com...

English Transcript:
www.slideshare.net...

Best of luck with your decision,
Th8nker

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

All I can say is well done for your post.
Informative and concerned.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I feel I need to say this, this 'calling' people and asking them to come and take the vaccine is just on of the methods that have been warned about, I 'm not telling you what to do one way or the other, just wanting you to know that..

I am not taking the Jab, my wife who works at a doctors office will not take it and the doctors that work there will not give out this jab either, untill they are 'forced' to give it out, they will not do that..

We are also not going to Jab any of our 4 kids, we have increased the intake of vitamine-C and D and eat some onions to, just incase.

just my two Nok's... You must deside... Good Luck ..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi, i'm new to ATS so please bear with me.

If it was me i wouldnt take the vacine yet, i just wanted to tell you all something that happened to my son this week. We had friends come to stay last week and while my friend was over she told me that her children were trialing the swine flu vacine, i dont know why she decided to put them up for this .... she had to check their temperature reguarly etc and record the findings.

Anyway two days after she left my son developed a high fever 39.3 had aches and pains and a dry cough, eventually we were told that he could possibly have developed swine flu having caught something from this vacine that her children were trialing, as not enough is known about it. Today, 5 days later, he is better but not 100% and i am still unsure what he has / had.

Just thought i would let you know that there is something funny with this vacine, be careful.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Since the flu (all types) are commonly portrayed as seasonal illness, peaking in fall - early winter, the wisest thing to do is check the status in for example countries located on the southern hemisphere, where the flu season has already passed (it's almost summer there now)

Do we hear of massive amounts of deaths from Australia / New Zealand / South Africa?
They had to see through the peak season without having the vaccine available and they did just fine if you ask me.

Perhaps they are a year behind on the whole flu thing and they will have their peak next fall?

Doubtful when you look at the fact that the so called global pandemic has been going on for months now. Besides the scare mongering we get spammed with by the media there is really no reason to believe any of it. Naturally I can speak only for myself.

Of course, nobody can really advise you on what to do but you and your wife. There's enough information 'out there' to at least raise some doubt whether or not it would be helpful at all to take the shot, even if it does what is proclaimed by the people cashing in on the situation. I say this without even taking into account the endless list of known and unknown possible side-effects. What I would like to add though is that there has hardly been any testing done on the vaccine, and I highly doubt ANY study was done at all using pregnant women. As far as I'm concerned, everyone who volunteers to take the shot is part of a live study.

There is currently a lawsuit in my country (The Netherlands) against the minister of health and his advisor(s) regarding their unwillingness to present their documentation on which they based their choice to purchase large amounts of the vaccine earlier this year. They claim to not be in posession of such documents and have apparently based their choice solely on trusting the EU and WHO. Despite our national health being the only reason they hold such high positions, they have not conducted a single investigation themselves before choosing to vaccinate the whole country (34 million doses were ordered, exactly enough to give the whole 17 million population their 2 shots)

No way in hell am I going to let them shoot this stuff into my body.

But again, it is up to yourselves to be the judge of that. Inform yourself well and I wish you all the best, whatever the choice will be!!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Mokoman]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for all your posts, I for one don't want to take it but when its my wife or kids involved then I get the feeling "but what if I'm wrong" and its very very hard to know what we should do.

The thing that get to my wife is that they only are offering it to her so if she took and it helped then what about the rest of us(me and the kids) if we got the swine flu.(this worries her a lot.)

At the moment we are thinking of going with our instincts and say no, then take our chances, easy said now when its not really hit here yet I know, we may have a change of heart then but I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here's an interesting item of information from the UK about seasonal flu from the gov's own website:

Even during a winter where the incidence of flu is low, 3-4000 deaths may be attributed to flu; this can rise much higher in epidemic years, for example there were an estimated 13,000 deaths in 1993 which were attributable to flu and 29,000 in 1989/90

Source

So far there's been 31 deaths in Scotland since June attributed to swine flu. Almost all of which had underlying health problems. I'll leave your common sense to fill in the gaps

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Nammu]

new topics

top topics

join