It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium, Politicians, Drones and a fake Kurd - Neal Blue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I caught this on a tv show here in Australia called Hungry Beast, a current affairs investigation program.

it's only a short video but very interesting:

Earlier this year the Australian Financial Review published their ‘Covert Power’ List featuring the major string-pullers in Australia – big guns like Therese Rein.

If you’ve ever wondered who has the real covert power in Australia, you might be interested in reclusive American billionaire Neal Blue. Neal is CEO and Chairman of US arms manufacturer General Atomics, and the man behind Australia’s newest uranium mine, Four Mile.

For more information on the wonderful world of Neal Blue and his companies, see these articles here and here.

(click to open player in new window)

Thoughts?

[edit on 5/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

hMMM whats he doing here pillaging and raping this countries resources.
Looks like he tried to dissemanate parts of the states and they managed to block him.
the part that makes me the wrinkle my nose up cause its whiffy is:

The environmental impact assessment for Blue’s nearby Four Mile mine, approved this month by the federal Environment Minister, Peter Garrett.

www.smh.com.au...

Whats a soft you know what, Garret is the single biggest dissapointment to the Australian people, what he use to sing about, what a joke.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Not that I am defending Garret but I think he has been told to keep down on such things.

As for Neal Blue, well I had never heard of him before yesterday and I think he likes it that way.

It's scary how driven this guy is for power and money.

join