It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret - Hip Hop by Beast1333

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Beast1333

Being a former disc-jockey at a number of stations/clubs I can say without any reservations that I would've played/spun your tune. And the content in the lyrics/rhymes is well done.. Whats not to like about it?

It's Above Top Secret... Above Top Secret..

Awesome!

Johnny

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

THE RAW HIP HOP

The absolute best underground rap.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
nice
i got some listenig to do later when i get free time

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Really liking that Sick Since.

They have a link on their page to download the full album, but the link seems to be broken. I don't have myspace or I would message them... do you know where else to find the album?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Cont'd for your enjoyment

MORE OF THE RAW HIP HOP

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I want "Nas Rules" jacket.
His jams aren't bad either...

Springer...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by naught

actually i don't - the link for it seems to be down... i remember getting the album from there not too long ago though...

maybe do a search for it on Google?? ...perhaps, search for something like:

"time to wake up" sick since .rar

...the .rar being the type of file it is, like a WinZip file, except you need WinRar to extract it instead.

...i hope i haven't broken any T&C here... if i have, mods, please kindly delete this!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beast1333
reply to post by adrenochrome

hello im beast1333 i have a song with ATMA
called holographic universe

awesome!! i'll definitely have to check that out!! i'm listening to more of your songs now as we speak!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thank you i really appreciate that, just know that was just the beginning, there is much more where that came from...3 13 33

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beast1333
thank you i really appreciate that

There are few who know this next little tidbit about me... I was once a DJ, and had the honor of introducing the Sugar Hill Gang to upstate New York... they had the essence of NYC DJ and rap of the time... some amazing after-hours jams I'll never forget.

Putting aside my naturally positive reaction to the subject of this rap... the poetry and beat are spot on... even inspired.

Well done. You have our complete support.

keep it on the low

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

The Universe is truly Entangled. First time i went to a Recording Studio the Sugar Hill Gang were walking out. I stand on the shoulders of all who came before me, the time is right for my message. There is much talk and many comparisons but We are breaking new Ground
my sound is a new sound, and most of what i speak of wont be understood until i am long gone from this dimension, but one thing i am certain of as long as i have a breathe in my body, i will keep spreading the TRUTH to the Masses. I Beast1333 have started the "RESISTANCE" "TEMPLARS OF HIP HOP" & "DISCIPLES OF BEAST1333" movements to focus on preserving our rights and upholding the Constitution of the United States.

I am committed to teaching those who have a desire to understand the New World Order and how members of secret societies control the true power in politics, banking, media, and religious institutions around the world

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would like to see a Collaboration of Beast and Immortal Technique. The 2 Kings of the hill uniting for a greater good.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I like them all but East Coast Avengers in my opinion has the most talent. All the groups have a strong message though. ECA tends to be a little more violent in their lyrics.

Like this song for example. I feel nervous even posting it. That's how powerful and politically driven the words are.

Here's Nas again. Beat rockin as usual.

I hope I'm not being annoying with posting so many songs so I'll stop if someone asks me to. I think many people will enjoy hearing music they never knew existed though. All the tracks lyrics are relevant to ATS type topics or conspiracy/prophecy in general.

Speaking of prophecy, since so many like Immortal Tech.

And then there's Jedi Mind Tricks

[edit on 6-11-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
hey sorry to ask for help but could someone tell me what the 'video number' is when posting a youtube video? have tried everything i can think of and still only get a blank youtube screen link.
help would be VERY much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
when you use the link youtube has you only want to copy paste everything after the "=" for example if the link is

www.youtube.com...
you would copy BYW6C44zo24 and paste that into the popup box here on the forum when you click on youtube video.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Check out this song I made called "Wake Up" Im not too good with posting links so you would have to hear it off "www.myspace.com/ondeck247". The track was inspired by being a devoted ATS reader for well over a year. I wouldnt consider myself political rap but I had to make a song like this to at least attempt to wake the masses. Check it out it was written, produced and engineered by me. Wake Up people!!!

myspace.com/ondeck247
"Wake Up" by P.Smee for On Deck Ent.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Your song is traditional west coast beat and I like how it sounds. Your vocals sound professional and well timed over the beats. The sound quality is also good. Well done!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My song "MAN MADE" featuring- (BASHWON)

This is my first ATS post as well. Hello everyone!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by AnthonyPhoenix79]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
SO this is your best thread yet!

Beast1333, I like.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Hey I really appreciate that, thank you. Hopefully people get the message!

<< 1  2    4 >>

join