It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big hello to all at ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi all.

Having just re-joined ATS after a few years absence I thought Id introduce myself.
I currently live in Washington D.C. But I only arrived here from the UK earlier this year.
Im not what you'd call a kid, but neither am I of a fixed mindset. I have my own idea of 'how it is', but Im happy to listen to anyone whos sees things differently.
I would say the most important thing about a community like ATS should be that it allows a group effort towards some kind of 'enlightenment'.

My major interest is in the paranormal, alternative realities and parallel universes, although as an electronics engineer I like all the technical stuff too.
Somewhere in the middle I think there is a great 'theory of everything' waiting to be discovered.

I love and hate conspiricies, because most of the big ones are so obvious it breaks my heart to see how easily people are duped, and how easily the perpetrators seem to get away with it.

I know there are other intelligences, I think they have been with us a long time, and I don't believe anyone, and particularly any government, knows much more than that. I have seen things I cannot explain in everyday terms, and I hope that one day I may be lucky enough to understand these things.

I've rejoined ATS to provoke (thought) and, hopefully, learn some stuff, too. I don't 'live' online so it may take a little while to answer any questions or critics, but I will endeavour to reply to all asap.
I'm not interested in 'yes he did', 'no he didn't' arguments, but I look forward to some interesting discussion, and I also have some (hopefully) interesting stuff to post, when I'm allowed. In the meantime thanks for reading, I hope its been entertaining, and I look forward debating some of these things with some of you.

CX

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Welcome back to ATS Icerider, if it's a few years since your last visit i reckon the place will have changed a fair bit.

Lots of great improvements, new forum sections and multimedia thingymajigs. (i'm not that techy, so couldn't find the words lol)

Have fun.

CX.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

Yo! Icerider (cool name btw)...

an electronics engineer I like all the technical stuff too

We always need more input from techies...look forward to seeing you on the boards...

I hope that one day I may be lucky enough to understand these things.

You, me and about 177546 other people couldn't hope for more...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks Guys, good to be back on board.

Yeah, ATS has changed some, (for the better, I think), but I have kept my eye on her, just longtime no contribute.
Will do my best with the tech input, but Im no rocket scientist, but I have plenty to say most of the time!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello Icerider awesome name BTW I have just joined recently also. I use to come to ATS a long time ago before it looked like this and for some reason I had to come to ATS and sign-up. I hope we all find something big soon and solve tons of "mysteries". Welcomes to the ATS "Brotherhood" ad happy hunting for the answers you seek.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

Hi Icerider and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post, At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads or forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Some links that may answer any questions you may have also.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy.

Sauron

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Sauron]

top topics

join