It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Setting up "Death Panels"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A "triage review officer" would decide who gets access to hospital staff and equipment and, likely, who lives and who will die...

Full Story

Official Document

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Now this sounds like a death panel. Since I don't see real pandemic numbers coming from the flu that was mentioned in this piece, I wonder even more about the national emergency level.

Op if you live in indiana, or watch the news about it, can you update us on this, and when and if indiana goes statewide emergency?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
how many people were they planning on dying from swine flu

omg how about they set up the same triage death dealer to deal with drunk drivers who kill WAAAAYYYYY more people a year.

or how about TB, Cancer, or any of the other ACTUALLY dangerous illnesses or actions that create deaths??!!

this is absolutely rediculous, and their PRE-PLANNING is proving exactly what they want to happen, or expected to happen.

if its not terrorism then its pandemic.

life will go on. too bad they arent getting the results they wanted like before with other pandemics!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Yes, I will absolutely keep an eye on this and update as needed.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Pretty scary to say the least. I have a solution though...send all the illegals home for the winter! Then we will have enough space in our hospitals that you and I pay for in our insurance payments and taxes! I know this is simplistic, but sometimes the simple answer is the best.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

I agree, very scary, and like the others said - apparently Pre-Planned

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well let them have their plans. We have the onion.Above Top Secret .........

new topics

top topics

join