It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 this one TAKES THE CAKE! ;D 666

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretcog
looks around the cieling, scratches nose, shruggs... but I seriously would like to see you continue this thread.

I hope you are satisfied.

Not like your satisfaction is something i'm obligated towards, of course.

I just thought it would be nice, for us!!!

Call me crazy!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Tom Cruise, (Thomas Cruise Mapother IV) practices Hegelian Dianetics.

Dianetics

Dianetics posits the existence of a mind with three parts: the conscious "analytical mind," the subconscious "reactive mind," and the somatic mind.[1] The goal of Dianetics is to remove the so-called "reactive mind" that scientologists believe prevents people from becoming more ethical, more aware, happier and saner. The Dianetics procedure to achieve this is called "auditing".[2] Auditing is a process whereby a series of questions are asked by the Scientology auditor, in an attempt to rid the auditee of the painful experiences of the past which scientologists believe to be the cause of the "reactive mind".

Hegelian_dialectic

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a three-fold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

analytical mind=thesis
reactive mind=antithesis
somatic mind=synthesis

Timeline:
Cruise married Mimi Rogers on 9 May 1987

They divorced on 4 February 1990

Days of Thunder release date: 27 June 1990

Kidman and Cruise were married on Christmas Eve 1990

The couple adopted a daughter, Isabella Jane (born 1992), and a son, Connor Anthony (born 1995).

Stanley Kubrick, director of Eyes Wide Shut dies: 7 March 1999

Eyes Wide Shut release date: 16 July 1999

Cruise filed for divorce in February 2001. The marriage was dissolved in 2001, Cruise citing irreconcilable differences.

The twice-divorced Cruise called Katie Holmes for a private meeting at his office: 18 April 2005

Cruise proposed to Holmes in the early morning of 17 June 2005

Cruise and Holmes announce pregnancy: 6 October 2005

Cruise and Holmes welcome their first child, Suri Cruise, 18 April 2006

Kidman marries her second husband, country singer Keith Urban: 25 June 2006

Cruise marries Katie Holmes, 18 November, 2006

Kidman and Urban welcome their first child, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, on 7 July 2008

Mimi Rogers is generally believed to have introduced Cruise to Scientology.
Kidman is a practising Roman Catholic.
Holmes, who was raised a Roman Catholic, joined the Church of Scientology shortly after the couple began dating.

Tom_Cruise
Nicole_Kidman
Relationship_of_Tom_Cruise_and_Katie_Holmes
Katie_Holmes

www.cinema.com...

Throughout their relationship, the couple have been plagued by reports their marriage was a sham, and in 1999, they won a court case against a tabloid newspaper that alleged they had sought the help of a sex therapist for their roles in STANLEY KUBRICK's steamy drama Eyes Wide Shut.

www.radaronline.com...’ve-explored-strange-sexual-fetish-stuff

"I want to honor that marriage for what it was, and there is nothing I would go into about that," she said. "I have never discussed the intricacies of it and I never will. If you know what is going on inside somebody’s head all the time, that’s not a good place. You can’t read somebody’s diary. You shouldn’t read it. I burnt most of my journals after I remarried. You’re only going to find out bad things."

www.eonline.com...

But we're not referring to Nicole Kidman's choice of clothing—or lack thereof—on the cover of British GQ. Rather, it's the kinky stuff she says inside.
While the Oscar winner starts off slow, saying she's explored "obsession," "loss and love" and "the mundane aspect of marriage and monogamy" in previous relationships, she quickly proceeds to kick it up a notch…
"I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff," Nic reveals.

I think the OP needs to dial back the madness just a bit, but once you look at the core of the theories, there is some creepy stuff mixed in there. Why did Cruise/Kidman adopt two kids, and then divorce when she could not give him a child? They both seem capable after the fact, Cruise/Holmes and Kidman/Urban. Were they actually related some how, or of the wrong blood types? And what is up with Tom Cruise setting up a 4 hour meeting to meet Holmes one year the day to the birth of his daughter with Holmes?

Sorry if I forgot some links on the wikipedia pages I gleaned those dates from. I might have missed a few. Weird, creepy stuff in that life of Tom Cruise.
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
The mans not right in his head. I wouldn't bother arguing with him lest you want to aggravate yourself.

I mean seriously.

I got all the time in the world, and one thing I have never minded in my life, is DEMONstrating what a jack ass I am!

But go ahead, just try and argue with me! You'll have to be good at it though, because in my opinion, im not bad with it!!!

Anyone think The Dark Knight isn't the best movie ever!!!

Watch how retarded I become when someone challenges my worldview. I DARE YOU!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by LightBenderKev

If you're for real
I am real

, and not some jackass,
You can relegate me as that but that would be only because it helps you believe what you want to believe.

than you understand the Wisdom of Bill Hicks words.
I understand Bill Hicks. But do be careful not to confuse Poetry with wisdom.

You understand, that to incite some legality towards me, when i'm sitting here telling you that there is no us, is probably about the #ing funniest thing i've ever heard in my life!
Laugh then. But remember, being one with all means acknowledging the all, you do not acknowledge that with which you claim oneness with.

Seriously, do you know someone in this forum? I'm pretty much quivering, but I already told everyone who created the New World Order about 7 different ways already, where the # have you been?

But I think you are wrong.

See everybody---see what is happening here? Dialectics is being demonstrated again and again and again, to show you what Satan was trying to do to Jesus, in the desert!!!

Remember how Jesus reacted?

I'm no Jesus of course!!! But hey, if you're going to worship idols, what the hell right? Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, all the other ones I don't yet know, because im a monkey still!!!

Mental note to self, sticking feathers up your butt, does not make you a chicken!!!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of you Kev. I mean, it's clear you've lost your damn mind, but still... I just wish you'd tighten your bolts man. I know you've not 'jumped off the deep end' so to speak, but i'll be damned if you're not sitting at the edge of the diving board rambling about jesus and satan like most crazy people would.

I fear for your sanity.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Well, Get to your conclusion!

I have 3 lbs of pretzels going strong (adding some sour cream to them is nummy) & you went for cereal hours ago. Capt'n Crunch is brain food!

Hurry up. I have things to do today and the suns rising soon on your incomplete theory.

Make your conclusion please... It's been good reading (dropping to decent & soon, insanity, if you reply to every little post)

So Eye's Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick, Tom Cruise (sigh), Nicole Kidman (sigh), Illuminati, Evil, 666, two sided coins... please continue...

Geez! Again, I wish I could surrender my entire life to you and what you want!!!

I'm so inconsiderate not to consider what you require from the shared 3dimensional lie experience!!!

I will try to accommodate you more in the future, as long as you realize, this isn't about you, or me, or any one of us!!!! it's about ALL OF US!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Sacrosanct

What if reality is the reaction most needed in a virtual setting that can sometime see reality as anathema otherwise?

I have used ATS for a while. I will not be exasperated on a thread that I participate in by my own volition.

Uhhh, #, I think i've been smoking too much weed, cuz I don't know what the heck that means!!!

Man, am i ever glad, the evil illuminati empire, and their Luciferian Control Grid, gave me this:
www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial
and this:
ca.msn.com...

wait a minute, could they even be so helpful as to provide hundreds of different looking search engines, web sites, and who knows what else, not me cuz i've been staring in the mirror too much, wondering why I look the way I do!!!

Okay, mirror off for a bit, clear my head, look at my mom instead. she's so beautiful!!! How the # could I have wanted to spend sooooooo much of my time, not looking at her?

Sorry Mom!!! I'll make it up to you in spades!!!

This sounds like that one greek myth....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Sacrosanct

Heh, I just installed SuSE Linux 11.2 on VMWare under WinXP AND in newly created partitions on bare metal. WinXP/SuSE and a few other OS's on bare metal...

SuSE 11.2/KDE4.3/Konquorer ... awesome blend but still not what I would consider the imagined computing experience as it should be; but VERY close once widgets are added to the desktop and screen saver.

Windows 7 blows like Vista stench. Mark Russinovich (helped) create the Win7 security but it's more of the same; Vista, just more eye candy and higher priced.

Waiting on the OP and his conclusion(s)...

holy crap!!! look what happens when you encourage the exchange of ideas!!!

Now, i don't know which operating system I want to use! There's so many to choose FROM!!! Danged Illuminati New World Order Clever Devil!!!

He struck again!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by LightBenderKev

The Matrix movies are the perfect synthesis. Funny how so many co-workers (in cubicles at Microsoft) started wearing the leather trench coats.

Everyone wanted to be Neo.

Who am I to criticize? I had found a rare pair of Terminator shades & wore them for years. I've always loved that series of movie too (up until 3, if there are more I dunno; the degredation of sequels has infested Terminator).

Come on with your conclusion...

I'm going to start throwing prezels at the OP...

I would have to agree with that assessment of the Matrix movies. While not everyone likes the Matrix movies(i admit, i actually hate them, they say nothing to me as an individual! but dont try and convince me they something to you, im the heavyweight champion of Internet Arguing Olympics), but OOPS!!!, there goes the beast, doing whatever it wants regardless of what any of us may like, want, or care about!!! ZING!!!

Huh, maybe I should be more open minded to the movie's suggestions, subliminals, and profound statements about the experience we're all having!!!

Nah # it, I wanna smoke more dope!!!

Incidentally i love pretzels, and the more pretzels you throw at me, the more i can have, and the less you'll have heh heh!!!

Oh man, I wanna join the illuminati now!!! They hoarde the best # of all time!!! OF ALL TIME!!!

Hey... I'm no moderator, but I'd lay off the comments of the dope. No hate man, I'm a stoner too, but as far as I can see... that subject matter is frowned upon here.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You know how I know this? Because I was completely bull#ting myself the entire time.

All I ever thought about was more Kev. Kev this, Kev that. I stole money from my family as a child! Kev wants candy and video games!
Kev wanted more Batman comics, but he didn't want to earn them, so Kev stole them!
I wanted more hockey cards, so Kev stole more hockey cards. My collection was RAD!!!
Kev didn't want to work, why should he have to? Partying is where its at.
Kev didn't want to study. Why should he? School is for geeks like Bill Gates!!!
Kev wanted to be everybody else in the world, but little ol Kev, so Kev told lie, upon lie, upon lie, upon lie.
Kev didn't want to be satisfied with one girl's precious heart at a time, so he broke hearts, that he would later realize, wasn't just her heart breaking.

It was mine too! Yours, his, ours, theirs, forever always now one magic begin!

Every step up every ladder, every fork in every road, every sense I could indulge myself in, was about indulging myself more, more more

Me Me Me
I I I

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything, my sense of being connected to the oneness of all being, i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.

This is making more sense now.
I get it now.
You have no meaning to your life.
You thought you were the meaning to your life.
Your selfishness led you to things like this:

and you know what? after 34 years, 11 of which i have neglected my family, my friends, my hobbies, my everything,

And now you want someone to Blame. Instead of looking at your self. You want the NWO order to take the Hit.
You want the reality of your situation to become fake, controlled, and an illusion.

But it is not.
It is real.
That is why DVD's like the Matrix are so appealing. Escape.
That is why Alex Jones is so attractive. A priest that fuels your fear with a brand of NWO fire and brimstone.

Give your own life meaning.
All you are doing is this:

i find myself sitting alone at my computer, night after night, looking for something i truly believe i have lost.

Jesus!!! It's as if YOU'RE THE ILLUMINATI!!! How did you know all that about me?!?! I mean, I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!! They're everywhere guys, come on, get your #ing guns out, we got these mofo's!!!!

Clever Devil Strikes Again!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Incidentally, my mom may not be reading these posts right now, Good for you Mommy!!! I love you!!!, but guess what?

I already knows she feels, them!

You know how I know?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We all have some atoning to get to guys and dolls!

I sacrifice my ego first, and hopefully as all becomes more apparent, due to the overwhelming number of helping hidden hands, surrounding us all right now!, nobody else has to demonstrate, in public, for all of us to see, just what schmucks we are being, RIGHT NOW!

I will be keeping on eye on things. And, I will practicing my meditating.

I have so much to learn, before I can hope to be at one, with all of you!

But, as they say, with the grace of God(Us-We-Here-Now), and of course, with a little help from my friends, everything is gunna be

2.bp.blogspot.com...

;D

Smell ya laterz!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Dude....there is this great key on your key board, it's called a SPACE BAR. I feel all ATSers would appreciate you finding this awesome key and implement the use of it. Just a suggestion, no offense.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yep, he's on acid...Dude you gotta get to the point a little quicker.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh one other thing:

two days ago, while I was flying high from all this new MEUSWE thing

I was still telling myself, "I" had come up with the greatest magic trick of all time.

Turns out, I couldn't have done it without any of you...

As for the self applied mantra, on behalf of all of us:
Outward Change Begins Within

feel free to paint on however many tshirts you feel like!

I thought "Trauma Based T-Shirts", "my" awesome anti-nwo t-shirt company, would have made me loads of dough, to avoid my responsibilities in life.

Charged by such an "original saying" as "Outward Change Begins Within", I had devised dozens of really clever tshirts for us all to buy and wear and pat ourselves on the back over having created.

For some reason, I never took any steps to make my Trauma Based T-Shirts company a reality

You know, other than hanging out with a good friend, like minded, and laughing, living, and in a way even, loving each other.

I now give any of you specially intelligent sunsuvbitches, my permission, to create my company, and call it yours.

You can have my little BatKev story too, i dont need it anymore! It's still tentatively titled:
Batman: Where Rainbows End, and in competition to my awesome New World Order website ideas, it aspires to be the greatest Batman story ever told!!!

Someone, write it now!!! Don't tell I sent ya! Tell 'em, we sent ya!

You can have "my" Jesus comic too!!! It's based on "Bill Hicks", it's just a ride campaign.

This is the plot line, of an intended 33 issues.

Jesus, keeps coming back to us, to help save us from ourselves, because we know not what we do.

Being that I, we, us, get to make fun of the King, I had Jesus getting killed, by us, in every story arch, humourously of course, because hey, laughter is the best medicine.

Any comic producers out there who want to make a mint? It's your's fellas!
I'm a #ty writer anyways!!!

The I, in me, doesn't need to be smarter than everyone else, more enlightend than everyone, more #ing completely divided than anyone else.

I'm happy right here. Me. Us. You. WE.

Let the magic begin.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi

The only corner of the universe you can ever hope to affect any real change in, is the one in which you dwell. - Aldous Huxley.

See, "Outward Change Begins Within", didn't come from me after all, i just stole it, morphed it around to fit my world view, and then painted it on my arms as if i was a clever little kev."

LOLZERCANNONS! YO!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join