It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccinations in Hawaii? It is here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First there's the Hawaii governor trying to force everyone to take the shot, using ``military pressure``...
Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle admits Hawaii National Guard on stand by to administer swine flu vaccines statewide.

Lingle also reminded the students that it's important to be vaccinated for both the seasonal and H1N1 flu strains.

DOESN'T MATTER THAT ACCORDING TO THE REPORTS, BEING VACCINATED FOR SEASONAL FLU DOUBLES YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING H1N1...

So by forcing BOTH the vaccines on people, it opens the door for MORE PEOPLE GETTING SICK, AND MORE PEOPLE DYING.

Eventually, she said, the Department of Health and the Hawai'i National Guard would be administering swine flu vaccine to the general public statewide.

"It's not just going to be children, or course," Lingle said. "It will be everybody."

WHO DOES SHE THINKS SHE IS? GOD?

Local people resists... but it looks like the state will disregard their wishes, deny their right to dissent...
Council votes against mandatory vaccinations

The day after the state received its first batch of H1N1 flu vaccine, a Hawaii County Council committee Tuesday advanced a resolution opposing mandatory vaccination of the populace.

The Committee on Human Services and Economic Development voted 6-1 in favor of the resolution allowing people to refuse the swine flu vaccine, or any other vaccine containing certain ingredients or of known health risk, on medical, religious or philosophical grounds.

Committee Chairwoman Emily Naeole, of Puna, sponsored the measure, which now goes to the council for final approval before being forwarded to state and federal officials. She said constituents are concerned that the federal Model State Emergency Health Powers Act repeals long-standing federal exemptions from mandatory vaccinations.

The act gives public health officials the power to vaccinate all Americans over 6 months old in an emergency, such as the Level 6 flu pandemic declared by the World Health Organization on June 11.

Hamakua Councilman Dominic Yagong noted that the county has no power to change the situation. It can only voice its opinion, he said.

"The county has absolutely no control over the decisions on something like this," Yagong said. "This is going to be a lot bigger, a lot greater than the Hawaii County Council."

We all knew this on ATS when Level 6 was declared. UNDER LEVEL 6 YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. WE ARE NOW SLAVES TO THE UN.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"The Committee on Human Services and Economic Development voted 6-1 in favor of the resolution allowing people to refuse the swine flu vaccine, or any other vaccine containing certain ingredients or of known health risk, on medical, religious or philosophical grounds.

Ok, just tell the authorities you are allergic to mercury !!! Case closed.

Nice find to the OP

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a good heads up . SnF
thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm glad they voted against it, but it is very disturbing that they themselves acknowledge that the vote really doesn't mean anything.

I will wait to see what happens....very concerning.

S & F

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There are no mandatory vaccinations in Hawaii, for school children or adults.

The governor was at the school in part to remind students that their parents would soon be receiving another consent form — this one for the H1N1 vaccination program. Lingle encouraged students and parents to read the forms and, if they are comfortable with it, to sign it and mail it back.

Without the consent form, there is no vaccination.
www.honoluluadvertiser.com...

Everyone who would like to be vaccinated will be able to do so as more H1N1 vaccine supplies are received. Vaccination is voluntary.

flu.hawaii.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks... but what is the national guard doing in all of this? And they should clarify it... when she say ``It will be everybody``... she should say ``It will be everybody who wants it``...

Sorry for the confusion.

But the fact remains that she's gonna use the national guard for military pressure to take the shot... and both shots, DOUBLING THE CHANCE of getting sick from H1N1... And that the county opinion is disregarded because Level 6 is above them...which is contrary to the constitution.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Another scare post! I don't see anything "forced" about it!
Why are so many of you so eager for trouble that doesn't seem to be happening?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Truly, this is a heads up of what is coming soon in all states.

Lingle also reminded the students that it's important to be vaccinated for both the seasonal and H1N1 flu strains.

Eventually, she said, the Department of Health and the Hawai'i National Guard would be administering swine flu vaccine to the general public statewide.

"It's not just going to be children, or course," Lingle said. "It will be everybody."

These few lines are really all you need to read from the article to understand the severity of the situation. First off, she says you need both vaccines. All that she's really saying is, "Make sure to get both of them so you become the perfect mixing tank of viruses, where they can reassemble in your body and kill you."

She then goes on to say, "Oh yea, and you never really had a choice in the first place. The National Guard is going to vaccinate everyone whether they like it or not. Just to let you know. Yes, I really am that arrogant."

To all citizens of Hawai'i, start preparing because the mandatory vaccinates are coming. It's not a pipe dream.

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks... but what is the national guard doing in all of this? And they should clarify it... when she say ``It will be everybody``... she should say ``It will be everybody who wants it``... Sorry for the confusion.

Yea, I don't think there is any confusion here...
It was no mistake that she didn't say, "...for everybody who wants it."
That's because everybody is going to get it, whether they want it or not.

*Knock, knock*
"Who's there?"
"National Guard. Open your door immediately."
Uh oh.

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Forced Vaccinations in Hawaii? It is Here!

No its not.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'll just go to Canada!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Come on Hawaii . . . just secede already!

I tell you, once the first one goes, it will be a domino effect.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There are reports already coming in from all over that the people who have received the flu shot are dying. This is only the beginning. They are then coming back to life to kill everyone else. Its a zombie plague. We are done for. Give yourself up to the zombies. It will be over much quicker for you. I have a special pass for an underground city. There are several across the planet. I have been told to proceed to my one immediately. You's did your best but it will be all over in approx. 2 months. Everyone above ground will be deceased. There is no escape. We will re- establish the human race when the clean-up teams are finished.

My advice is go and get drunk and wait on a zombie to come for you.

Sempre Fi

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

Good advice!
MMMMM BRAINS!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OP, how do YOU interpret "forced vaccinations" from that article? It clearly says in the article that the children are being sent home with consent forms

Sounds voluntary to me...they are hoping to get 50% vaccinated (not determined to force 100%)

"I can tell you that in past years we have vaccinated about 43 percent of the kids in Hawai'i ages 5 to 15. And it looks like we will definitely surpass that this year."

Janice Okubo, spokeswoman for the state Department of Health, said one reason the percentage for the free vaccination program isn't higher is because a substantial percentage of parents have their children vaccinated before the beginning of the school year.

"Some parents prefer to take their kids to a private physician," Okubo said. "We would certainly like to break the 50 percent mark, and we're hoping that's going to happen this year."

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Everyday I hear more and more about these so-called forced vaccinations. First off if I don't want to take something NO ONE will force me to take it.

This is OUR country and these are OUR life so WE decide what we want to take or not. I don’t care if the government is trying to force this on us, I myself will refuse to take it. People need to wake up and see this is B.S.

I think that people are started to get hip to THEIR game, but as we all know there are still so many sheep. This is a good start I like how more and more people are awaked to this stick and idiotic scam.

top topics

join