It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Hotel on Schedule to Open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Now this would be pretty cool! I'm sure I won't have the money to do this though...

I guess they are going to have to have a disclosure before something like this happens. Because more and more of the regular population will be able to see the UFO's in space. They won't be able to hid it anymore.

(Video on the source Link Below)

Source

Space hotel on schedule to open (02:23) Report Nov 2 - The company behind plans to open the first hotel in space predicts a holiday in orbit will soon become a realistic travel option. Galactic Suite say their space station hotel is on schedule to accept its first paying guests in 2012.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
When I think of hotels I think of traveling, long days, long drives, long nights, questionable rooms and housekeeping knocking at the door way too early. Perhaps if they market it as some kind of resort with gambling, brothels and loose drug laws it would sound more appealing to me. This is coming form someone who travels 200 a days a year. If am lucky enough to get out off of this planet, I'd rather not come back. Maybe I can stay a night on my way to a Mars colony.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Might want to use the search function
There is already a thread on this from yesterday.

Space Hotel

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
theyre not going to have to disclose anything. theyre never going to disclose anything, even if there was something to disclose.

i guess this would be cool, in a novel sort of way. im sure it would wear off once people struggled to do very basic tasks in low gravity and the astronaut training would be a nuisance.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Yeah I guess Mars would be great if you're into that whole barren wasteland thing (with no oxygen in the air). Would be kind of confining to spend the rest of your life in some sort of dome.

You never know though. The next step might be to terraform Mars.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

LOL...
Been to just about every corner of the globe...And the ones I haven't been to, I'm not too interested in. The way I look at it, I'm already in a dome. Bring on the terraform.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There's already a thread about this, Space Hotel Projected To Open In 2012.

Thread closed.

Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

join