It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're headed for Full Enlightenment!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Im sorry but i am tired of you people.
The truth is you are brainwashed into believing this crap.
Just look at the way you talk, instead of helping others in need, instead of making this world better your occupied with "enlightment".
This is another tool to keep you conditioned,it is a mixture of every religion in this world (budhism,christianity,islam etc)
There are books written by occult practitioners that talk about plans to create a religion that would be accepted by everyone.
So combining the good parts from every known religion to create a perfect one sounds logical.
There are evil people out there that are murdering in cold blood and we know this but we are not doing anything to stop it although we have the power.
We dont need to shoot lasers from our hand to stop evil.
We are all in the same jar and we are all the same even if you are black,white,pink,gray whatever.
These are all stereotypes to keep us from uniting togheter and create a better world.
People are starting to consider the idea that world leaders don't care about them.
Soon we will be able to see which people are pawns in this silly game.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

So tired one, What do you think " Full Enlightenment " is ?

If you would be so kind !

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueset

So tired one, What do you think " Full Enlightenment " is ?

If you would be so kind !

A triumph of reason over ignorance?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Full Enlightenment as a triumph of reason over ignorance !

Ignorance as in having little or no knowledge,unaware.

Reason as in think or argue with logic.

Triumph as to gain victory or success.

So as a reasonable man can you attain full enlightenment ? and If not does this mean you are ignorant ?
Or can you reasonably attain full enlightenment and triumph over ignorance ?

Or are you unreasonably using ignorance to triumphantly deny Full Enlightenment ?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Don´t wait for something good to happen, BE something good that happens

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Here comes the pitcher from the good team.

Guys flaming this thread.
Make sure you have studied the subject more than one year, otherwise with extreme intensity -- before you go about saying stupid # like that the information Dragonrider Gal claims MUST be (no maybe, but must) FALSE.

I must say, and I'm saying this as one of your friends.

To some people, who aren't just Love&Light and all that, to some people...

We can see by the way you type in your posts that you do not know what exactly you are talking about, and that you are aka ego tripping.

To some people, this looks very very very silly (and if one can see it...).

But please, bring it down to my level and experience, argue with me, win. And I will give you more than one cookie.

Game on. (Comeon, ask me any question, or direct any flame towards the spirit subject. I will give an answer, ofc I don't have them all. And all may not be correct, but I will be able to bring you a different viewpoint I am almost sure.)

Claims I make (few of them):
- Space, Matter, Time, Place are more complex than what we can see by a quick judge with our eyes, and more than what our science knows today. The distance of 1000000miles can be travelled in the same time as 1 mile -- space is a mere limitation only for the unexperienced person/being.
- There exists an afterlife,
- It's possible to gain a different set of living, experiencing, "awareness:ing", percieving, understanding, knowing, existing, either of those. And it is our soul, our "me" that makes this progression. This is one part of the enlightenment Can you believe we have a soul? O M G
- Alien Life exists. Good morning sweetie, had a rough night and lost your memory? We live on a big ball in the universe with more big balls around us than atoms in your grandpa's favourite cookies. Now what does that tell you about your surroundings, and what does that tell me about your (up until now!) intelligence/deduction capabilities/logics.
- The NWO. This subject alone is far too complex for me to write it down as a point here, I would ridecule myself. Fine, believe what you wanna believe about it. I know on what side I would bet my HORSES atleast. But hey, I may be wrong too, I'm just giving you my bets mmkay? But hey that's fine, cause apart from ME, YOU have researched it far too little to even be worthy my attention. While I have an adequate understanding of how the knots are knit together.
- Mind over Matter, thought affects material stuff, numerous eperiments have been conducted as to this.

I must be honest and say I'm not spending a whole lot of time to correct my grammars.

Well, battle on, why should mediums be rideculed? Just because you lack the abilities to perform their job. Plus, they're not forcing the info upon anybody, it's you that come here and sound stupid and downgrading.

And yes ofc I know I write in computer-language mode and not very formal at all.

Now the difference between my hasty posts and yours are -- I got something to say, you don't. =)

Simple as that hihihihihihihi....! HI!

Some people will look at this post and disregard it by a flash, Your Loss.
Now that's a good real problem there, people making wrong, unfavouring choices.

Favour yourself, be your own friend, give other people's opinion a chance -- Or you might miss what your pride ate up..!

But I'll make up my own, and soak up even more pride.
You can do it too, be honest while you try it.

I say...!! (today)

Love and Light, for it is with cooperation and understanding that we shall reach many many goals.

What I will say tomorrow will be as easy as what I said today. Just gonna figure out what truth it's gonna be.

Trust yourself. And trust others. Do neither without analyzis.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Actually you have mixed 2 fuel consumtions- one you mention was in miles per gallons, the other one was in metric system. So it doesn`t make sense. I bet that the latest generation of Chrysler minivans is the best that Chrysler has ever built, yet what troubles me is that Caravan and other regrilles have the same old OHV engine blocks, which are archaic, The same I could say about leaf springs on rear suspension., The only positive moment is that finally fit and finish is getting better, and that this is one of last Chrysler vehicles that is built on her own platforms, the rest are mostly japanese and german engines, gearboxes, platforms etc. People , if you studied who actually engineers and builds your cars, you would see why the economy is collapsing anfd why there are not enough skilled jobs left.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
yes your enlightenment shall be grand! chase that dragon! hang on, its a bumpy ride, just slide. on over ride. baptised by the fire, fulfilling my earthly desire, this is my first stop, the first block, and come and get it while its hot!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by trueset

get em caught in his own mind, thats where he will be kind. he will never have the knowledge of the oneness that is priceless. sometimes you must go crazy, and be lazy, to find your priorities!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
full steam ahead, but it takes fire for steam. sun beam? son beaming? beaming from the sun? what is a man thats u and el??? beam me up scotty!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
heading back toward genesis. tell me where is this. its out by sega, oh no, it was their omega! the DREAMCAST, cast your dream, blue beam. and it will just "seam" at the tare!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Interesting point of view. I can see where you are coming from. I think, if I was to share your opinions of the way the world works, I would be a very sad person.

Enlightenment is at present, subjective. I mean it is logical that in fact it isnt, but this thread would suggest that -considering the differing opinions- everyone has a different idea of what they are searching for.

Considering the hurt and sadness prevalent across the globe it would not be amiss to assert that the earth is a bad place. Yet I have seen acts of kindness that would say otherwise. We are imprisoned in this filter we call a brain and until we are not, we must surely strive to find out

why we are here? what is my place?

Are we not enlightened when we can answer these questions?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanuel
yes your enlightenment shall be grand! chase that dragon! hang on, its a bumpy ride, just slide. on over ride. baptised by the fire, fulfilling my earthly desire, this is my first stop, the first block, and come and get it while its hot!

Like papa doc in seven miles you studder, but I'm sure you're aware of that problem, you trashtalk because you know no other, way, hay, me split up in bays, attack whatever you says, cause I plays, and noooo ways, you, gonna spew, words about dragons and whatnot, cause you know not-not. Pew-Pew.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by xds777]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik

Interesting point of view. I can see where you are coming from. I think, if I was to share your opinions of the way the world works, I would be a very sad person.

Enlightenment is at present, subjective. I mean it is logical that in fact it isnt, but this thread would suggest that -considering the differing opinions- everyone has a different idea of what they are searching for.

Considering the hurt and sadness prevalent across the globe it would not be amiss to assert that the earth is a bad place. Yet I have seen acts of kindness that would say otherwise. We are imprisoned in this filter we call a brain and until we are not, we must surely strive to find out

why we are here? what is my place?

Are we not enlightened when we can answer these questions?

Well first of all my post is not an attack although it might seam like it is.
It is my true opinion on this sensitive subject but it can change at any moment if proof is shown (i am not closed minded)
You could say we are partially enlightened because we answer a set of questions but other questions pop up.
So we can come to the conclusion that full enlightenment doesn't exist.
Also the OP at some point started to attack everyone that questioned her experiences and that didn't seem the way a enlightened person would act.
If a person would come here and say that he had a vision of Mohamed or Jesus he would be instantly laughed at and ridiculed but if someone says they talked to ascended masters or traveled into the X dimension it's alright.
Can you see the ignorance?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
And of course you are entirely entitled to yours.
It sounds kinda hopeless to me, but ok. Have fun, eh?

Your words are accurate - perhaps even more than you meant to, for hope is a fool's drug.

-v

Hope isn't what I have. I see it pretty clearly in the racial unconscious. It is more of a sense of 'knowingness' that clicks for me.

But hope, well, if you live without hope, that is very sad.

You know that your 'belief' package is just another version of the NWO's little spinnings to try to keep us from ever escaping their grasp and make enlightenment, right?

That whole 'life is nothing; self is nothing, everything is all nothingness' fits right into manipulating those who's origins are aliens like the greys, who come from a hive mind, where they aren't really anything; just a little spirit glob that animates a body to be used as the leadership sees fit.

So none of that kind of slant of 'the meaning or lack there of, of life' is meant to help us humans make enlightenment. It was meant to control those with ex-grey/asian origins, for the most part. None of the eastern religions are; they are all mostly created by the grey leadership, and then honed and spun by the NWO bunch for maximum effectiveness.

Oh yah, there are little snippets of truth in all the religions, to make them have the 'feel' of some amount of truth (so they will buy the whole package, no questions asked), but most of it is just pure spun lies to manipulate and control as much of humanity as possible who are prone to that kind of manipulation.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
Enlightnement is a personal thing. Self realization as it is also called comes about by your own sincere desire to be one with the Creator. Call him God, Prime Creator, Brahman. He doesn't care what you call him. There is only one supreme Lord of Love. Love him with all of your heart, with your entire being. Know that he loves you even greater. Remember who you are...part of him. Tat tvat asi... that thou art. Meditate. "know that I am God". With your steadfast desire and sincere practice of meditation, He will bestow his divine grace upon you...and you will remember who you are. How great you are. How wonderful. How special. Meditate. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Quality not quantity. If all you need is five minutes..five minutes then. When it feels right to stop, stop. Listen to your intuition. Let it be your guide. This is all an illusion. Karma is an illusion. Keep focused upon being one with him. Namaste!

Actually we aren't meant to be one with anything. We aren't 'returning' to the creator. Yes, we are part of the same energy of everything else, but the individual self is critical for maintaining one's self in the spirit/light form.

The highest level of sentience, the universal level, knows that a group of highly developed 'selves' working together in the light/spirit state is what is needed for the next step. All of this oneness stuff is strictly meant to get in the way of that ala our good 'friends' the NWO bunch.

They have had their paws in every form of religion ever created since the onset of human sentience. Don't for a minute think they haven't put a LOT of thought and effort into making these 'religions' the most effective control tools possible from the git go.

But yes, meditate. Connect to your highest self. Ask for guidance, practice making the shift into the light/spirit bodies by filling yourself with the highest self energy, that sort of thing. But don't give up your 'self'. You're gonna need it later!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Well put. Any time we dabble in beliefs we are in the Lila - illusion or more accurately the false reality. Why do we do this? To forget that we are an -aspect of God - Divine. Anything communicated that is belief, science, religion, money, politics, dilutes us and keeps us from the Maya - Ultimate Reality. Omnipotence is an incredible thing in the Lila. Jesus of Nazareth said: "Seek and do not stop seeking. When you find you will be disturbed and will rule the world (you)."
Namaste,

So the great creator/god/whoever is a Him, huh?

And wow, that last quote. Seek and do not stop seeking. So what if you find what you are looking for??? At some point in time you have to stop and make a decision about what you will believe. Otherwise it is the ultimate in fence sitting and will conveniently keep one from ever having to get around to doing any spiritual growth, from what I have seen in those who take that stance. They just run from one 'guru' to another; sort of like the guru of the month club.

It brings to mind that one charity looking for the cure for cancer for children. "We will never stop looking for the cure, never", they say. To me that says they have NO intention of ever finding it; they are just spending your time and money and what not, looking and looking and looking, usually right over several quite effective holistic cures that are actually available. Of course, if they found it, then that would be the end of their jobs, eh? *shakes head* What a con.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlternateEnding
Hey DragonriderGal! I appreciate the fact that you think! Just wish
I had a picture to go with the thought.

I believe the earth will cleanse itself and that people will be cleansed,
at least those that are able to do so. The sun will play a large role in who
will get the latest software/hardware updates.

Do you think this swine flu vaccine plays a part in who may or
who may not receive "Full Enlightenment"?

Thanks, AlternateEnding! I appreciate your kindly words.

Yah, the earth will have us cleaning it when we make enlightement. All that 'scary' stuff is so NWO to try to divert us away from doing the healing work we need to do. But certainly they are good at laying out effective propaganda. They should be, they've been at it for over 300,000 years!

I think the swine flu vaccine is meant to help kill of a bunch of humans so they will have less humans to enslave; as is the melting of the ice caps so many of the lowland big cities will flood and drown a bunch more. But here in the US, the vaccine is going to be the way they get those of us with half a brain and are awake and refuse that horrible death potion, into FEMA camps where we can be quietly disposed of.

Whatever you do, don't let them put that crap in your body unless you have a very good detox program in place and are able to fight off virus/bacteria/fungus with alternate methodology that doesn't involve ANY of the NWO's lapdogs Big Pharma's drugs. And try not to end up in any FEMA camps either.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by DragonriderGal

False extrapolation? Couldn't I say the same of you and your NWO concept?! Every time I said something that went against your belief, it was labeled NWO. Go back over the thread. It's here for everyone to see.

Probably you can't even conceive of how big the NWO's plans are. They have their grimy slimy paws into everything bad. They want humanity to fail to make enlightenment. They are working to cover ALL the bases; this is their LAST chance, and they are desperate. And it isn't against my beliefs. It is simply stating what I am seeing quite clearly in the racial unconscious. Believe it or not, your choice, eh?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I do think you are right. I will be ok. But I don't get any sense that there will be any other species there to 'help' us. None of them are going to make enlightenment; it is pretty much up to us to do what we need to do for ourselves as we grow. Your description of that mansion though, sounds almost past life; do you remember any btw??

And it is very interesting that you had the guidance of the tree women. Those are the tree sylphs and they usually work for the elves, which says to me that they are keeping an eye on you. I would guess that you are someone of import to the elder races, if not the elves themselves.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

Actually, I made a typo there, should have been "three" women, not tree women. I don't think they lived in a tree. The house, or mansion i spoke of is from a past life, a long way back there. It is a family home, and my real family is legion, for we are many. The Aunts do not really guide me, more like appear to keep me from trouble, and the oldest one, a red head of about 60 has done on numerous occasions. As I also said, there are others, but those I will not go into, for it lends nothing to the post. We all have these family spirits, they are with us always. I have to agree on the Elfin Race bringing the Dolphins here. Modern civilization has forgotten the Elfin Race of people, but they were here long before we were. I have never actually seen a Dolphin, but I feel an affinity for them.

Ahh...
Three women. Isn't there some roman mythology that has the three women in it? I still think you may have some connection to the elder races; and that kind of guidance/warnings from the spirit realm still speaks to me of someone from the elder races watching over you. All the aliens have full access to the spirit realm. It is only us humans that are so blinded and deafened to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join