It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News a sham network?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh Fox News,

I remember when Glen Beck was on CNN Headline news doing his thing. Then Fox through him the money and now he has a hand up his ass.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I agree thats the only way your actually going to get the dirty laundry... not to say they are going to expose anything worthwhile, but always listen to the network opposite of those in power... then again i usually go for bbc and international networks.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
imporant to add as a disclaimer, so edited in: Weapons, Aircraft, Nuclear material and reactors, ect. Oil companies, law firms, ect. All things needed for war, power control, governance... think about it. do some research. General Electric, Monsanto, White Westinghouse, and a few others make bank off of persuading the inside forces (governing officials), and the outside forces (public opinion). Those three listed, make lots of moolah off war. Especially General Electric. You know, they make your christmas lights! your light bulbs. Your friendly red blooded americans making american things. like weapons that shoot one million rounds a minute, and everyone's favorite huey.

People, you need to understand that each company that OWNS a media outlet, has a bigger contender to answer to. it's the chain of command, so to speak.

These figures are accurate, to the best of my knowledge, having discussed these with credible sources.

la.indymedia.org...

www.cjr.org...

EMPHASIZING FOR IMPORTANCE:

Thinking that it is "Obama-like" to dis FOX, is an illusion.
Thinking that other channels are "Pro-Obama", is merely a decoy.

Truth is, both sides (left, right) are agreed upon terms and limits in cooperation with each other. Some level that is, one that involves some amount of illusory compromises.

ga3.org...

www.gene.ch...

To finish: here is what I think of Fox, or rather, Monsanto (the major controlling interest)

www.youtube.com...

adding: the barrels containing the chemicals changed stripe size and color depending on concentration. When it became agent orange, it had already been modified a couple of times.

Should I do a well sourced, and shocking who does what of media outlets as a new thread?

And to think, those damn nazis were sooooooo # stupid. (yeah, look at yourselves now. think real hard.)

edit: trying to reply to this thread, I had an IP address conflict. I'm not super savvy on the specifics of firewalls or proxies, ect. Anyone got pointers?

[edit on 10/29/2009 by mynameisjuan]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join