It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist dies in FBI Detroit raid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

"Most importantly, this is POLICY we are talking about. Not the law."
Ok, last time Maxie. Yes it is the law. It might not be the law that you go by (since you are your own universe) but it is the law. Please understand that. In the mind of Islam it is the law. Try to think third person narrative instead of first person all the time. It is the law. Now put yourself in the place of Islam, be a muslim and it is the law. Where ever you go this is the law. There is no other law, this is the law. Get it yet? It is not policy, it is the law. The borders that you recognize are not the same under the law (of Islam). The laws of other countries are inferior because Islamic law is the only law. It is the law.
Remember, it's not all about you. and your point of view.
Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by Maxmars

"Most importantly, this is POLICY we are talking about. Not the law."
Ok, last time Maxie. Yes it is the law. It might not be the law that you go by (since you are your own universe) but it is the law. Please understand that. In the mind of Islam it is the law. Try to think third person narrative instead of first person all the time. It is the law. Now put yourself in the place of Islam, be a muslim and it is the law. Where ever you go this is the law. There is no other law, this is the law. Get it yet? It is not policy, it is the law. The borders that you recognize are not the same under the law (of Islam). The laws of other countries are inferior because Islamic law is the only law. It is the law.
Remember, it's not all about you. and your point of view.
Have a nice day.

Thank goodness it's the last time.

I understand quite clearly that you object to Islamic law. Fortunately for us (I presume) we don't live in an Islamic State, nor is there a legal way within the United States Constitutional framework to enforce or impose Sharia law in this country. Like I said much earlier, this isn't the EU. They have no protection form their leaders instituting whatever they feel like instituting.

In this country it can only be a policy that institutions might adopt to accommodate their desire to capture revenue from traditionally Muslim sources. I wouldn't do business with them, I would suggest that those who agree with me don't either. But in the end, how this represents the potential downfall of America is far from evident.

If you were, or are a Muslim, I can understand your insistence that it is law. But it is neither an American law, nor can it qualify to be a Constitutionally compliant one. So unless we suddenly become a nation of subjects to religious whim I think we have the means to defend ourselves from the intrusion of laws that evoke stoning, and extremism.

All of this goes by the way side if you can tell me which of our elected leaders, or policy-makers at the Federal and State level, is trying to legislate this into a legal mandate. In which case I will be right there with you pointing out all the things I have mentioned thus far.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh dear Maxie... that's no helping you. Some day in your lifetime you will realize the importance I what I said. Hope your eyelids don't get cut off.

I'm really surprised that CAIR isn't pulling the usual Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton BS about Detroit. Hopefully soon CAIR will face criminal charges and be forced to admit their activity in terrorism too. Just a matter of time before these islamists are exposed.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
frontpagemag.com...

Another training camp group in Detroit.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

frontpagemag.com...

Another training camp group in Detroit.

Ah, Mr. Horowitz.

I would ask why Islam is converted into Islamofascism whenever it passes through your hand into your pen; where I able to ask anything of such an icon of the ideologues for the conservative right.

Is it considered "Right Wing" to engender fear and hatred of a faith? Or is that "Left Wing"? I find the labels confusing at times, they all seem to behave the same way when it suits their pursuit of political relevance.

Internal CAIR documents show that CAIR helped fundraise for the legal appeal of Jamil Abdullah al-Amin. Imam Abdullah’s rage against the U.S. government was also triggered in part by CAIR’s campaign to paint the War on Terror as a War on Islam.

It seems like everybody (both the establishment and the zealots) really WANTS this to be about Islam, and not the conspiracy to violence against citizens. One's a crime, the other seems a matter of prejudice... on both sides.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
heh. Oh gawd, this country is doomed because there are so many people who are uneducated about Islam. They will fall into the trap so easily.
Barakah bashad, we are doomed.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Max says: "It seems like everybody (both the establishment and the zealots) really WANTS this to be about Islam, and not the conspiracy to violence against citizens. One's a crime, the other seems a matter of prejudice... on both sides."

****Make no mistake about it....it is About Islam.
The perps are/wre Islamic, following the Prime Directive of their Religion.

What part of this do you not understand?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

yikes.
Couldn't be that Islamic theology is real. Oh gawd, I've never been to Pakistan or Afghanistan and with my own eyes saw it... display of immaturity.
Good luck to everyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

heh. Oh gawd, this country is doomed because there are so many people who are uneducated about Islam. They will fall into the trap so easily.
Barakah bashad, we are doomed.

Common professor didn't I already prove you don't know much about Islam? Like the claim that Islam condones honor killings, yet I brought verses from Quran which completely goes against such an idea?

What is wrong with you? Why do you keep pushing for wrong claims, it is idiotic the least, and it doesn't help you, help America, or anyone else for that matter.

If we were able to extract something positive of propagation of such false claims then I would see the point, seriously at the moment I don't see any positive except for the demonization of a huge population of this earth, 1/6th to be exact. You are pushing to demonize the total Muslim Population. To give you the exact numbers, 1.66 billion people. Once again what are you trying to achieve. Except embarrassing yourself in front of a world wide audience.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Max says: "It seems like everybody (both the establishment and the zealots) really WANTS this to be about Islam, and not the conspiracy to violence against citizens. One's a crime, the other seems a matter of prejudice... on both sides."

****Make no mistake about it....it is About Islam.
The perps are/wre Islamic, following the Prime Directive of their Religion.

What part of this do you not understand?

JJay55 and you simply refuse to acknowledge that the evil you attribute to the religion is a construct of Madison Avenue marketing and Hollywood stereotypes.

I'm merely pointing out that Muslims are no different than you or I, and the choice of fundamentalist jihad is precisely that, a choice. Like all choices there are consequences - what makes them criminal is what they do, not what they say or believe.

It is a legal triviality to you, not me.

Invoking the specter ill-fate on those who disagree is as notable as your shared manner of expression.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join