It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Kramer - Marooned in the Hard Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm sure some of you are familiar with this brilliant man and his writings. I read this today and as always, was brought back from the almost-sleep i find myself perpetually slipping into more often than I care to admit.

thecleaver.blogspot.com...

Just beautiful

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Very nice. I had no knowledge of this guys writings. Thank you for the post, OP. Starred.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That was excellent! Thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Neil Kramer has been a favorite of mine for awhile now. In his blog, "The Cleaver" is a wealth of incredible posts dating back about three years. When you have the time go back and read them. He gets it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Listen to some of his interviews with red ice creations on youtube...He is definitely an awakened, aware soul. Neat guy.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Please excuse this post. My computer is malfunctioning.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by dizziedame]

link   
Please excuse the double post.

link   
Post deleted due to duplicity.

link   
Please excuse this duplicate post also. Grrrrrr

link   
(My delete key is not working. Please excuse the mistakes)

Time is money. Hurry up, dollar waiting on a dine. No breaks on this job.
Quick, grab something you can eat on the run.

Hurry, hurry, hurry.

Those were things I heard everyday from my father.

From my mother I heard, straighten your hair, there is a spot on your shirt, go change. always have on clean underwear, you never know when you might have an accident and go to the hospital. You wouldn't want the doctors and nurses to see dirty underwear.

My elbows have been well programed to not attempt putting them on the table when I eat for fear of the heavy handle of a knife hitting them.u

I was sent to finishing school twice when I was young because I didn't cooperate the first time I went. Do not cross your legs at the knee, cross then at your ankles to the left or the right.j

Everything in my life had to be perfect. That was totally against my inner core of being.

It is no wonder I tuned out, tuned in and turned on to a very different life in 1965 when I was 18. Didn't finish my first year of college before I found myself in Piedmont Park in Atlanta , Ga burning my bras and panties.

I had found utopia, peace, life and was so happy to be free of the bonds of commerce and money.

My parents built an empire which my brother and I worked and finally inherited upon their death.

We immediately set out to sell everything that was left except our homes. We sold businesses, property and are still trying to sell the remainder of the property my family has amassed.

Neal Kramer's words could easily explain how I have felt about life.

But how could we have lived and survived if everyone felt the way he described?

The buck stopped with my brother and I. We saw no need to add to my families empire. We hated forced work doing what we had to do to help our parents gain wealth and prestige.

We retired as quick as we could sell the business we inherited.

Time means nothing except when one of us have an appoint with a professional person that is necessary.

Days run together. Who cares what day it is? Time really is not important.

I'm happy now when outside watching my garden grow or seeing my dogs chase their tails.

Now, Life is but a wondrous dream.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i get what your saying dizziedame but five posts?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by dtice]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I have listened to i think every one of his interviews and podcasts. And those too are on that blogsite. Good to find another fan

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This guys does seem to have everything figured out for himself. Very good post and interesting read. Thanks. S&F.

new topics

top topics

join