It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See News!!!! US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 National Emergency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Gosh, I never know if I search correctly before posting but here's an attempt at a new one. I think I've seen this woman before but am unsure whether or not she's legit. FWIW, a reservist (IIRC anyway) has this to say about borders and H1N1...

edit: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/28/2009 by libertarianlady]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have dial up and cant see your video, however, this is now the IN YOUR FACE power grab and Martial law that we've all been anticipating. How lame to use a flu, concocted by some evil person in a lab...which btw, hasnt even reached EPIDEMIC levels, never mind PANDEMIC levels.......

Hot damn! It is all really coming true. Oh my God!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by libertarianlady

Video isn't linked correctly, but.... Oh noes!! oh noes!!! The end is nigh!!

(why wait, right?
)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

There ya go

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Awww geez... another video of some random woman.. who heard something from some guy????? Come on ATS, I mean really, Come on.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Random lady reading up on some old news and some goverment plan on how and what to do in case of emergency. Nothing new and nothing to see here to be honest. She is most likely just sour because she lost her job as a border patrol guard.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by libertarianlady

Thanks for the thread.

I know it's not your fault, but, ya know, I guess I could take this woman a bit more seriously if she'd just TURN OFF HER TV in the background.

It shouldn't make a difference but it does.

That, and, haven't we seen a lot of this woman on ATS before? The one *warning* people of events that never come true? The military lady?
I'll check to make sure ans post back if she's the same one.

On the other hand - Do I think the USA will close boarders?

In a way - yes.

I think a time is coming soon when you will not be able to travel in or out of the States without a National Health Card (including a chip) - AND/OR - you'll not be able to travel in/out of the States without proof of inoculation.
Thus giving the effect of a *closed* boarder.

Thanks again for your thread,
peace

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
OK, so some unidentified and unknown lady somewhere has knowledge of something that no one else has? I don't think so.

From everything I heard, it sounded like she was talking about some military effort to prepare for closing the borders, should that ever be deemed necessary.

I am curious about the December 31 deadline, too. Doesn't sound like a response to an emergency. It sounds more like a planned turning over of some resources to some other group - border patrol to military, perhaps, or whatever. It certainly doesn't sound like martial law. Especially since it's more than two months off.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
A. It will not matter if we "close the border" since the H1N1 virus is already so widespread in the USA that closing the border will do nothing but cost money.

B. We simply can't get something like that done here in the USA. The amount of "border area" we have makes this pretty much impossible to enforce anyway.

Forget about it.......Not going to happen.......especially if some crazy woman on a random video is telling you about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
the news are interpreted incorrectly,

the real deal is that you wont be able to travel unvaccinated

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why is it that the prediction threads (WebBot, TimeWave, etc.) get shellaced constantly for making outrageous claims yet we get a constant stream of these sorts of threads that people seem to glom onto en masse? Remember the swine flu bracelets? I mean holy crap people, the source needs to have SOME shred of credibility doesn't it? We demand that of our posters and threads so it only makes sense to expect it from the original sources.

top topics

join