It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater

Sunday 25 october 2009 I have navigated on Google Moon and I have found the new image of the Tycho Crater taken by the Kaguya probe (Jaxa) with Terrain Camera TC/HD, in High Resolution.
I have tried to zoom in the crater and after to have regulated the cursor on “East” I have found a lot of Anomalies that I go to to show you and that need more deepened analysis from experts.

My investigation, is not scientific, I’m not an expert, and therefore I wonder the opinion of who it is more competent than me in the analysis of images of this type. I would want that someone analyzed the anomalies and could improve, enhanched and colored them. Thanks.

Experts and Analysts are welcome.

THE TYCHO CRATER

Base: Structures and buildings

The Monolith

The Piramyd

The Sphinx

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nice work!

The hits just keep on comin'!

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have a hard time determining if this thread was made tongue-in-cheek or if your serious.

How someone can look at a blurry picture of dirt and rocks and possibly extrapolate that it may be a "Alien Moon Base" is a little beyond my understanding, thus the initial thought that this thread could be a lark.

The sad thing is, even if your kidding about this, there are more than plenty of people interested in this subject that are willing to set aside common sense, reason and logic in order to agree with you.

And we wonder why this subject is too laughable to be taken seriously enough to actually go anywhere.......

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Anything will look like it has sharp 90 degree corners if you zoom in close enough. Looks like some random arrows pointed to random extremely-zoomed-in objects.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
meteor impact sites have raised portions in the center.

The squares are caused by pixelation.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Stole them right out of my yapper...

Im RRRReally sick of all the blurry pics of the moon, with people proclaiming that they look like something advanced or of intelligent design.. Just once i want to see an actual photo that there can be no debate on... Its like gazing at clouds.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Disk

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i dont think nasa is gonna let any pics get out that shows a space station on the moon. sorry guys.. im sure there is life out there maybe even on the moon but theres no real good pictures of anything other then rocks and dirt. we need building structures that are plain enough to determine they are bases. i dont think nasa would let that kinda thing slip could you imagine the chaos it would bring?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by gerg357]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It would help if you could post exactly where in the crater did you found those other areas, that's a big crater.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

Pictorial evidence for water, plant life and civilization on adjacent planetary bodies has been available for some time...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

...but most have a need to have it confirmed by some external 'authority' to believe it is real...
...this is how well people have been conditioned...
...that they don't believe their own senses and reason unless an 'authority' confirms it for them.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
Pictorial evidence for water, plant life and civilization on adjacent planetary bodies has been available for some time...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
Those "evidences" are mostly bad interpretations, some of those situations were cleared by new data that the people from MarsAnomalyResearch like to avoid.

When people do not post the best quality image available because, as they said, "most people will not see that photo, only the low resolution one" (or something like that, I don't remember the exact words) and base their whole theory in a low resolution JPEG image instead of a 10 times better resolution photo without any of the problems of the JPEG compression, I just have to think that they are not interested in the truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Images like these are almost indisputable evidence that there is something more to the moon than a lifeless rock in space. It is also impossible to believe that those at NASA and the ESA and every other space agency on the planet don't also see them and just as equally know what we can only suspect.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

There are coordinate Long/Lat in every single image.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WATER on the Moon?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Oops, forgot about that, sorry.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Greetings Imagir,

Yes that is a moon base you have there

Love Oour Light,
Zaiger

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
None of the pictures really looked out of the ordinary to me.

I did think this one was interesting though, not implying it is something. Just thought it was an interesting shape in the box.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
The Disk

Holy crap! This looks like a colossal hooded figure...sick image!

Insightful pics, but as said in the past, we do tend to see past the mundane a wee bit too much, sure, they could be legit, but lets not jump to conclusions just yet..that goes for BOTH sides mind you.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Majinboob]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This Unknow "disk shape" object is 250 meters in diameter and it's vertically on lunar surface.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Here's another interesting one from Tycho ... looks a bit like an outflow pipe of some sort.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcf84f403daa.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join