It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I was wondering where does david icke get his information? I have read some of his stuff and it gets hard to track with unless you think of David Icke as some kind of messiah and you just take his word at face value. I know about the 12th planet and numerous questionable traslations of ancient texts, i just do not know how you get reptilians secretly controlling the modern world from any translation of ancient text.
So i wanted to know if David Icke had any respectable sources for any of his reptilian claims and if there has been any proof of these reptiles.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
David has travelled all over the world gathering his theories, and has spoken to thousands of people. I would say he got his information from that, plus reading books.
The Biggest Secret
David Icke's Official Forums

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Icke, to my knowledge, by his own words, talks to people from all over the world. He listens to their legends, stories and experiences and shares them.
He also has talked to other dimensional beings during drug trips.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
David has travelled all over the world gathering his theories, and has spoken to thousands of people. I would say he got his information from that, plus reading books.
The Biggest Secret
David Icke's Official Forums

Well i was aiming more towards sources. Traveling around the world to give lectures and talk to fans is not really a source of information.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here is a funny one for you lot.

I had no interest in this stuff like icke. Both our last jobs where at the bbc, where we left in a bit of confusion, shall we say. Icke admits he had no interest in this before leaving bbc. I had no interest in this stuff before leaving bbc.

But we both ended up in this stuff. Like i said i found out they where using mind control in school in 1992, and have been monitored ever since.

But that is the thing that gets me, is that icke and me, both had our last real jobs at teh bbc, and we had no interest in this before leaving the bbc.

I have been monitored with mind control since 1992 at least.

So you see where i am going with this. I think there is more to this stuff than meets the eye, and i think like icke, i was played also by who ever is doing this stuff to my life.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
DI knows stuff.
So does the Dal Llama, the pope(s), Obama and wisdom seekers/critters from all walk.
David's issues are simply that he is a pop culture icon, not a politician, not a guru. not a religious leader.........but he will market himself regardless.
He certainly is not a guru, or a truth seeker, but a fine businesman.
There is truth, he knows some of it, but if PEPSI sponsered his latest gig he would take it, lock, stock and a few hunded thousand quid!
Sounds harsh?
A lot of Icke's fan base are lost new age peeps and born again peeps from various backgrounds.
Whether he believes his published statements becomes a question of whether the pope is actually a virgin, or whether anyone wt info and money and power should be taken for what they are.
The queen of Eng is prob not a reptile.
Although reptile alien races may possibly have walk earth in Sumerian times.
He is a messenger as twisted as Jesus, Allah and all great prophets..........a businessman with information!

He he!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

But we both ended up in this stuff. Like i said i found out they where using mind control in school in 1992, and have been monitored ever since.

Like that how did you find out about mind controll in school in 1992????

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I saw in one of his "interview" videos that he admits he goes to a psychic.
Supposedly the psychic (which I think is all baloney) channels some kind of haints and the haints give her the messages to give to Icke.

Look around. I am sure the vid is out there.

I think he is very entertaining.
Of course there is some truth in some things he says...but that's just the way the psychology works......truth, truth, lie. When a lie is slipped in there with what we know to be self evident and true...well, it makes the lie stronger.

People more easily accept a lie when it is surrounded by true statements.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I, too, discovered mind control while going to school. It is called bourbon. It still makes me go to the liquor store to buy more when it runs out. Tricky bastard.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by andy1033

Like that how did you find out about mind controll in school in 1992????

I found out they where monitoring people at school in 1992, in london. Cannot go in exact deails, and i have been monitored ever since. I did something to understand something, and stumbled over the fact that they are monitoring people with that stuff at school.

It was my alevels, and i got put on some watch list, and have been ever since. I cannot do anything in my life.

Me knowing this lead them to label me, sensitive shall we say at school, i paid no attention to it then, but only after i left the bbc, did all this stuff matter to me on here. It was like the bbc, they gave me the last chance to live a normal life, but since then all this stuff, has been in my life.

So i think that bbc being run by mi5 or what ever, like icke, somehow i got pushed into this stuff. I left bbc in 98, and my life was utterly destroyed not long after, and since then i have been into all this, and this has been my life.

But i think the bbc, is the common denominator, between what happened to him and me.

I think i was pushed into all this, and he probably thinks that too. In around 2000, i think my kundalini energy really got opened, and i did not know what was happening to me. But like i said before the bbc, none of this meant anything.

Though i know they labeled me some sort of sensitive at school, i paid no attention to it, as i thought everyone was like that, but it seems they are not.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi there!
Sometime I saw here on ATS all thread about D. Icke being probably the Reptile/shapeshifter himself. Sorry dont know still how to link it to my post...
Anyway some things he says, besides the mind shaking revelations are...well discrediting his wisdom. Could he be the Reptile dissident or rather the disinfo agent from the outher space?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

This is a great question, one I kept thinking about when I saw Icke speak a few years ago. My attempts to ask him two simple questions led to me being firmly silenced by both Icke and his crowd.

Icke is very charismatic, very persuasive, and he handles crowds - but not challenges - with skill. His relationship with his followers is close to that of a successful TV evangelist. You can see why he succeeded on TV, and why the Greens saw him as a good spokesman.

His material, on the other hand, is based on the thinnest of evidence. I'll have to ask you to do some checking of your own - it's never going to make you rich, but it's always more fun than being told, I think. Have a look at two of his key informants, whose videos he sells. Arizona Wilder, his primary source on the reptilian existence of the British Royal Family and all sorts of sickening rituals and vicious crimes (never formally reported by her or Icke to the UK Police) is not even believed by other mind control experiencers, believers and researchers, Credo Mutwa, alien experiencer, alleged inventor of a cure for AIDS and a witch doctor, or something, supposedly persecuted by his tribe for his revelations, seems to be taken seriously only by Icke and his followers. His stories read like pure fancy.

I know nothing of Icke's income from books, videos, personal appearances and website subscriptions, but I guess it's substantial. I could believe that it's what motivates him to do what he does, but I certainly can't argue that he doesn't believe what he says. There is nothing new - or illegal - in making a good living from being an evangelist. He could hardly find a more effective way of using his particular skills.

What he doesn't do, I think, is to make sure that what he preaches, publishes, hosts and sells is actually true. Instead of committing himself to giving us facts, his website hosts all sorts of nasty stuff, while he goes on about the Illuminati, the Satanic Bloodlines and the rest of it without providing convincing arguments for his assertions. Not censoring is one thing. Giving people the opportunity to publish sick fantasies is another.

You may find that researching his sources - for example the many references in his books - takes a while, and leads you back down some odd trails to some odd people. What I've found so far suggests that some of the people he allows to use his site, and sometimes features in his books and lectures, may well be nastier and more dangerous than any alleged Illuminati or NWO.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think that the Biggest secret was the most important book ever written.Powers and forces that had long remained hidden were at last given a good poke with a sharp stick. The fact is this book has seeped into the collective consciousness and now the genie is out the bottle More power to Mr Icke

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks Snippy for the only person to actually respond to me.

From what i have gathered so far is that David Icke is successfull therefore must be right, he talks to thousands of people and goes around the world. It is the same circular logic that people use to justify their blind faith in any religion, God exists because the bible says so and that is the word of god. David Icke is right because he talks to people about what he writes and gathers theories from all over the world. Im not saying that there is anything wrong with blind faith or religion i just think there are better ways of explaining it.
I am not saying David Icke is crazy im just asking where he gets his information and can any of his claims be verrified by anyone outside of his fan club.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
David Icke is a ventriloquist using his rectum as a puppet.

He never disappoints. Dan Brown steals ideas and gets criticized...Icke does the same and some guys take him seriously.

It's disappointing that anyone takes his 'reality' as plausible. His agent probably had a fit when he retired from goalkeeping and began his 'journey.' Little did the agent know that Icke would make more money and generate more interest as a nutjob sharing his ideas that the world is a hell dictated by monsters, bloodlines and pedo aristocrats.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"The Biggest Secret" is a good read.

The only part that seemed far-fetched was the reptilian bit.

You can find torrents of most of Icke's work.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

define "verified"? because this word in application is very wobbly. what is clarification for one person is silliness to someone else. so are you saying textual evidence or what?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i mean anything that would back up any of his claims. Verification and clarification are two different things.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

well this is one area i've done some studying in. here's an excerpt from a thread i did on the topic:

Did you know, there's not a single remaining piece of art from ancient Sumer, that depicts a humanized "god"? All the humanized gods in mesopotamian art, are AFTER the black sea flood. Prior to the flood, they appear to be reptilian or amphibian or a bit of both.

I've been scouring the archives for sumerian artifacts, specifically, and the only other things I can find are plates, bowls, vases, and odd little symbols, like charms or fetishes, of some kind. There are no depictions of human gods, no depictions of human kings, or human shaman or human anything, until after the flood. suddenly, in akkad, you see the formerly sumerian gods depicted as humans wearing priestly garments and symbols of their divinity.

After researching some of the texts that came out of the area and time period, I concluded the following:

1. There was an advanced civilization on this planet prior to the black sea flood, it was spaceflight worthy. So when the flood came, the advanced civ simply vacated with their technology.

Evidence of these concepts can be seen in The Book of 1 Enoch, where it describes all manner of bizarre events, including what sounds to be space flight, genetically engineered human hybrids who were the half gods of legends, also known as the nephilim in biblical texts (the mighty men of old, men of reknown, genesis 6). Gilgamesh of the Epic of Gilgamesh, was one such example. He was a god king, considered to be two thirds divine due to his parentage.

Who genetically engineered them? Sounds like the sumerian gods did. (See "Enki and Ninmah"). And what did the sumerian gods do? They spliced divine dna with human dna, creating a hybrid ruling class, otherwise known as "When kingship descended from heaven."

Now if the sumerian gods were reptilian or amphibian or similar, and they spliced their dna with ours, and then made the offspring into kings and rulers, well, there's an answer.

2. the "serpent" of the garden of eden in genesis, was also called the great dragon in the book of revelation AND in the sumerian texts.
tiny.cc...
the word serpent in the bible, comes from two places, "nachash" and "seraph",
tiny.cc...
plural "seraphim." the seraphim were a race of "angels" (et.al, one of many prior creations of god).

ask questions and i'll try to offer more precise information.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well Kandinsky there are many puppets and many rectums,in fact their all over the the telly 24/7. Seriously it should be oviouse that hell is indeed the most acurate discription one can applie to this planet

top topics

<<   2 >>

join