It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: Getsmart

So who are the clones about now ?
How to tell ?

Hi Nothin,

I’ve been away for a few years to find almost 100 thousand new topics on ATS since my last visit.

I haven’t done any further research on Clones since then. This isn’t because I no longer believe in their presence among us. It is because I have come to a few conclusions that led me to move onto other matters.

1. I believe human cloning has been highly desired by those seeking to improve the species. This quest has preceded by many decades of not centuries the era of eugenics.

2. There is a full blackout on this topic and the general public is fed the clear scientific fact that it is impossible to clone humans because this is too difficult. We are also led to believe that even if possible not even the North Koreans would have bad enough ethics to do so. Human cloning is officially impossible but we can clone all other species.

3. Skull & Bones was founded as a secret society at Yale University and was tasked with collecting in graveyards the bones of as many illustrious people as possible. Could this have to do with harvesting DNA for human replication? Just a theory, but they date back to the 19th Century.

4. Human clones are widely dependent of the dual influence of their genetic heritage and their upbringing environment and circumstances. Therefore they will usually differ both physically and psychologically from their identical genetic predecessors.

5. It could be that human cloning has been used thus far to test the role of genes in allowing success in various fields of endeavor and in different levels of hardship. This may be the main reason for experimenting in human cloning.

6. It could be that human clones have been designed to allow an easily controlled army of unwitting individuals to serve at the orders of unseen groups operating behind the scenes like a deep government in the dark web.

7. It could be that they are being tested in Vivo conditions living amongst us to feed scientists data on how to beat genetically engineer our replacements, similarly to Hitler’s quest to design the Uber Mensch or Superman.

8. Whatever the reasons, innocent or cruel, it seems highly likely that human cloning has been undertaken unchecked and almost no reporting is ever made of this subject. Thus it is irrelevant until there are significant insider leaks to further investigate the matter, since the underlying plan of any is unknown.

For these reasons I have stopped the laborious process of identifying clones although we are most likely living among them.

Finally let me say that I find human clones to be themselves victims of their fate and it should be useful to not consider them as enemies but to advance with caution as many are very likely narrowly controlled by nefarious people.

Hope all is well for you guys!

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

Hi Gets.
Have we arisen you from a deep slumber ? LoL !!
Thanks for your extensive answer, and good to see you back.

While am not a believer in anything much, some things seem to have different weights, on sliding probability or possibility scales.

Human-cloning seems not only technologically possible since a few decades, but it would fit right-in there with signs we are seeing about the eugenics, and transhumanist agendas, seemingly being accelerated in the last little while.

Sadly : they seem to be more interested in breeding psychopaths to drive us, rather than lead us towards a more maternalistic, less materialistic civilization.

Remember watching the movie Moon, and wondering how we could tell if we were a clone, or not.
Same for other movies involving implanted memories.

Just as the actions of a bee or ant, seem highly predictable to us, have heard ( sorry no reference ), that all we do is predictable to around 80%ish to modern AI. ( That's just a random internet number. )

Personally don't even believe that we understand our own true nature, and so that opens the proverbial ole can-o-worms on those aforementioned sliding probability or possibility scales.

Ex : have been toying with an idea for a few years : what if the true nature of our consciousness, is a hive-mind consciousness of our gut-bacteria ?
What if we began as bacteria, and the rest of the body has grown/evolved around our central brain-gut ?

In case you didn't know : half of our brain cells are in the gut area.

And how do bacteria reproduce : self-cloning !!!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Hi Nothin,

Thanks for the head's up !

Yes, it is getting increasingly credible and likely that there is human cloning going on, as we know that when anything is possible there's usually someone ready to do it whether legal or not. This especially if it suits their particular goals, whatever that may be.

Here is a link to an article from 2014 by Futurist George Dvorsky, whose vision may not be projected as far into the future as some may imagine:

9 Unexpected Outcomes of Human Cloning

Let' hope that Clone Conspiracies aren't a minor experiment prior to a forthcoming full fledge rollout of a much broader human cloning agenda.

Cheers,

Getsmart

<< 35  36  37   >>

join