It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 188 No one was fighting; there was no argument. "I shouldn't talk to you anymore"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Hey, sweetie, not so much any more. Looks dont matter now. They did during the dark ages when i was the hostess with the mostest!!!!!

I had to endure 11 interviews at Delta before i got word i was hired.

I had connections and when i was at Logan doing other things i would go into the flight simulator and let me tell you, i give those pilots lots of credit, its not such an easy job...not back in the stone age anyway.

I've missed you. Where you be???????

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Well that is a thought, but not a thought that I thought.....
I still think it is out of the ordinary that both of these guys were even on laptops the whole time ignoring radio chatter and knowing in their minds that they would soon be landing and actually have something to do and breaking their boredom.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
The fact that information has come out that they where using Laptops? does not explain anything, did anyone on the ground know they where using Laptops? the question still stands, why was there no interception from the ground?

Ok....so they were using laptops? I would love to hear the tape from the voice recorder that may allow us to hear what they were or were not talking about and possible reference to something on their computer screens...... I wonder if they will release the audio?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I just heard on the news their licenses were revoked. The FAA said they put the lives of their passengers in danger.

I didn't hear what they were actually doing. I see some posts about laptops, has that been confirmed somewhere or just postulating?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

They were distracted, yes. laptops ( the computers, not the Human equivalent
) were involved.

The FAA has the over-all and far-reaching way to slap a pilot's wrist --- it's "Careless and Reckless". That's the big gun they pulled out for this one.

The other one, just to make it sting a little more, is "Failure to comply with ATC"

You can look up on google the FAR Part 91 rules...(yes, airlines operate under FAR Part 121, but Part 91 applies overall. Part 121 is just more specific.)

Here:
www.risingup.com...

And here: www.risingup.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join