It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Design Express and Manifest Magick Spells

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
A few key words leaped out from quite a few interesting ones in the OP,
but freedom,

orability
or the ability to make choices
potentially even to create your own options,
(by recombining known options).

soul wiping machine (which reconpilot mentions alot and to be avoided at all cost),

I'm not really sure how that would work.
that could be the equivalent of a soul ejection mechanism.

but from a multiversal perspective,
where all unique information is retained,
"soul wiping" is only achievable in a very localized format,
such as "soul ejection" from a particular universe or set of universes,
though there are universes where the soul stayed there.
and infinite quality of like (same) souls that remained intact.

and planet hopping.

well this is usally done by portal.
Even earth homo-sapiens have this technology.
can look up "Andrew D. Basiago".

he mentions having participated in government portaling since the early 1970's.
and has been to mars.

he's not very famous yet, so will still even answer questions asked on facebook.

The words hop, hop,hoppity caught my 18 year old son's attention who has had his own experiences and missing time and saw a grey that looked alot like your avatar, said "that feels like a grey to me. they are like that."

Ya I've had my own experiences.
Consciously only mental.

But I still have a mark on my inner left elbow,
where it appears a blood sample was taken (while i was unconscious).
Though perhaps the needle was contaminated or something as it really itched for a week,
and got a mild infection,
though i eventually cured it with some diluted iodine.
it's still on my arm.

The "hop, hoppity hop" was more in refrence to multiversal hoping, outside the confines of a universe.
Usually done as a geometric solid of some sort. My particular recollection near this world is of a sphere, though I've also been through cubic realms.

basically there it feels like,,, perhaps a flood plain delta, with many streams, and basically there are little baskets or dark geometric solids you can hop into, and they are universes on the inside,
can find a host body,
and play that universe game.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think you are completely out of your mind!!! I think I think too much, but some thinking that I do tells me I should think more. Please, oh please tell me how to also get completely out of my mind!!

I feel thrilled, my heart is pumping, each day gets more exciting then the other. Each day the synchronous randomness (magical experience) seems to be increasing exponentially. When would I even imagine that one would share such deep knowledge with the entire world? Seems like I just imagined it. Wow, I feel. That be the secret for be out of mind?

I act not if you dont consider observation as action. And that intrigues me. Who then is acting for me? Who makes it just perfect for me to watch? Will one day I meet whoever does all the acting? Or is that going to make me have to start acting? I dont like having responsabilities.

You sir, made me wanna talk. Doing too much magic I think you are. But thats good, because that way you do all the magic I would need to do. I wonder how many other magic doers are doing their thing these days...because my experience is ever so magical, but still I do no magic at all!

Explanations are appreciated, as much as flags and stars.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for answering, though I've had a different experience with First Cause/Mother, and see it as not quite a sacrifice but we are one, vibrating at unique signatures, but all of our experiences and thoughts, and development is not the same. But I see it like projections of Mother, or thoughts in Her mind, or cells in Her body, while She still exists, and I do chose the unity female principle, as this is needed, as I see us as projections of higher self while HS still exists. One of the purposes to care about these others is that there is a twin flame or soul mate involved, kind of nice to evolve back into higher realms and find said person, or return to family.

But those answers were really cool. Thanks. And the hop, hop, hopity, well I meant it in terms, as did my son, that though not all positive with greys in terms of some of the agendas, the humor was recognized instantly and appreciated. Humor and intelligence.

Chapter 4: Choosing Destinations
You may think of yourself as floating through a fog of possibility.
Only your now experience matters, and just beyond your perception,
it's just a homogeneous gray fog of white noise.

isnt this more like the 4D, where someone told me that all possibilites exist as a potential?

Fire
Air
Water
Earth

I know that tradition speaks of the four elements, yet I do not really understand this, so how would one manifest with the elements?

Example thought stream from Elder Spruce an earth homo sapien:
Bliss,
satisfaction,
emptiness.
Upwellings of fortune.
Happy thoughts.
Entangled stable love,
of carressing experience.
Hug a tree....

Is this not the forerunner of telepathy, and how often done best is with nature? i did step into that in august, i had an expanded sense of self, was recognizing people and my cosmic family, in some i knew and others in the media or on youtubes, and was feeling very lonely and disconnected, and without remembering that we dont do this here, i just reached into that field (you say its a like minded vibrational frequency???) and plugged into the Universal Understanding. That is really missed.

Each and every chapter from 9-15, but will at the beginning of that, and in 9 it says, planetary influences and brainwaves. Covers basic beliefs that be on that planet. Would love this more fleshed out, and how to still perhaps the negative thoughts of the matrix surrounding us, how to persist through this. Is this the matrix? Are all planets subject to a matrix? For some reason someone insisted it was just earth, but then they said that all the other planets are free, and others are sharing the wars, and fights to take back freedom such as one4all, and another friend spoke to me of this too.

Why does the schuuman resonance make me cold, and feel odd when i listen to it for an hour a day, for weeks? not to mention give me a headache and had to work into it? It could be harmful. The solfeggio is the universal pi, and akin to the 433 hz, which seems to be more benficial I didnt get a headache. Did you have good experiences with the schuuman, I will say, while I had done this my dreams became more vivid.

Solar system influences?

in what way?

I will ask the others in a later post. Though I do believe some things, I do like your abstracted open ended scientific understanding.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I think you are completely out of your mind!!! I think I think too much, but some thinking that I do tells me I should think more. Please, oh please tell me how to also get completely out of my mind!!

I prefer to call it being "safe and happy".

casting your own experience, gives a certain stability, and predictable serendipity.

I feel thrilled, my heart is pumping, each day gets more exciting then the other.
Each day the synchronous randomness (magical experience) seems to be increasing exponentially.
When would I even imagine that one would share such deep knowledge with the entire world?

congratulations on manifesting this text into your experience

Seems like I just imagined it. Wow, I feel. That be the secret for be out of mind?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "out of mind".
do you mean out from mind?
or from chakras above the third yellow choosing mental chakra?

I act not if you dont consider observation as action. And that intrigues me.
Who then is acting for me?
Who makes it just perfect for me to watch?
Will one day I meet whoever does all the acting?
Or is that going to make me have to start acting?
I dont like having responsabilities.

so are you meaning to say that you are not experiencing a symbiosis of mind and body?
and that your body moves irrespective of you soul?
and so your soul is forced into a "watching state"?

I would suggest some present moment awareness meditation.
perhaps even some left right brain hemisphere balancing.
where you get to know your body better.
and how the two halves comes together to make you whole.

I wonder how many other magic doers are doing their thing these days...
because my experience is ever so magical, but still I do no magic at all!

anyone with volition does magick, whether or not they recognize it.
some people under certain self-mutilating belief systems think their "thoughts"
do not influence their physical experience.

this can be rather tragic sometimes, as they can get themselves into some grimy pits,
and then be in denial about how they thought themselves into it.

shrugging off the responsibility for steering your body through the multiverse,
can end up with beaching yourself on a rocky shore,
if you're lucky.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Thank you for answering, though I've had a different experience with First Cause/Mother, and see it as not quite a sacrifice but we are one, vibrating at unique signatures, but all of our experiences and thoughts, and development is not the same. But I see it like projections of Mother, or thoughts in Her mind, or cells in Her body, while She still exists, and I do chose the unity female principle,

agreed, can consider it a feminine.
it would be more accurate to.
when I remember floating through the plain geometric solid universes,
we often called the encasing solid the "mother".

as this is needed, as I see us as projections of higher self while HS still exists.
One of the purposes to care about these others is that there is a twin flame or soul mate involved, kind of nice to evolve back into higher realms and find said person, or return to family.

sure, some people have soul mates.
I'm in a more stable relationship with a female now,
than I've been in most likely thousands of years.
the last being a high level fem i joined on venus,
we were together about 1.785 millenia, and then i left for earth.

she says it's too boring here, I think it's too boring there.
what can you do? oh well.

there is more solid stuff on earth, in venus it's all "up in the air" except the occasional magma flows. Sure can help with fast thinking, but well everything has it's own set of purposes.
far more reliance on akashic records when a thought arises and is gone with the wind,
in a quite literal way.

Chapter 4: Choosing Destinations
You may think of yourself as floating through a fog of possibility.
Only your now experience matters, and just beyond your perception,
it's just a homogeneous gray fog of white noise.

isnt this more like the 4D, where someone told me that all possibilites exist as a potential?

well 4D is available. to those that wish to use it.

Fire
Air
Water
Earth

I know that tradition speaks of the four elements, yet I do not really understand this, so how would one manifest with the elements?

manifesting through fire can be done by thinking, or burning something you've written on paper, or even lighting a candle, or having a camp fire. depending on magnitude of desired outcome.
the fire magic spell will manifest quickly, strongly, but for a short time.

manifesting through air can be done by speaking,
by having some text written in a windy place,
the air will read what you wrote, at least vibrationally,
and spread it out to other places.

in part when a paper spell is burned, the smoke travels up, and spreads around the world.
to manifest for your experience.

a water spell can be written with ink, put in a bottle and cast off into a river or ocean,
where it will travel through waters, and waters will marvel at it's beauty as they spread it's wonderous knowledge through the currents.

this kind of spell will last longer, but also take longer to take effect

a solid or earth spell can be written in clay or carved into stone.
An interesting thing with clay, is that after writing your spell,
can have it fired which can give it more immediate effect by having the fire read and act on it,
while at the same time making the clay into long lasting ceramic.
this can be stored underground or in a cave some place,
and this spell can last for millenia,
slowly creeping up on civilizations without them even necessarily being aware.
An example of this is many sumerian clay tablets that have "predicted" or "prescribed" the methods of leadership of today, to the royal families who have been holding on to them for millenniums.

can also bury a piece of paper, though that kind of spell, will only last until a little bit after the paper decomposes.

Example thought stream from Elder Spruce an earth homo sapien:
Happy thoughts.
Entangled stable love,
of carressing experience.
Hug a tree....

Is this not the forerunner of telepathy, and how often done best is with nature?

all the time

i did step into that in august, i had an expanded sense of self, was recognizing people and my cosmic family,

we be the members of your experience.
including the environment.
the walls breathe and the trees sigh and the flowers smile.
it is the natural way,
where our community is everywhere,
and everything is a one.

i just reached into that field (you say its a like minded vibrational frequency???)
and plugged into the Universal Understanding. That is really missed.

it's easy, if you do it often enough.
Surround myself with nature and living things most of the time.
One of the things I cast for on my blog, was to have a place near a park,
and wow, it just happens that now, there is a huge ravine 5 minutes from where I live,
and we're raising a forest garden there, with seedball technique.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Once again thank you. My ple'o'sha'n walk in friend told me that Divine Mother is how She is seen. And got me to practice my insight, and I would always panic just at a point when nothing was coming, saying, no, I can't!! and suddenly be beyond that. But I have avoided doing it because of the panic. He wanted us to practice until we used insight most our of our senses. At that point he was showing me his home planet/moon in pleaides, a moon of Maia, 7D. It was over several sessions, and saw oceans, skies a lot. And a sense of going under the water, for there were cities there. Then I saw, what I've sensed before, on the land, the crystal cities, and graceful towers, with higher education. I saw two people, blond haired lyrean (my own source for ages) man, with a lock of blond hair on his forhead, and the second would be described as greenish, tall, ethereal, ple'o'sha'n. He said I was the second person who could see him. But in a sense I recognized him too and kept asking him if he knew me. There is a history there as well.

The part about being bored. He is bored all the time here, and when my mother had an experience of being pulled to a craft, the two green skinned humans, most likely pleiadian where very scientific and "bored"!

Before learning that Mother, Mom, was commonly spoken in the cosmos, I had spent a lifetime changing wordings in traditional prayers to include Mother, and affirmations on the fridge saying Goddess for Creator.

and this spell can last for millenia,
slowly creeping up on civilizations without them even necessarily being aware.
An example of this is many sumerian clay tablets that have "predicted" or "prescribed" the methods of leadership of today, to the royal families who have been holding on to them for millenniums.

My approach is not one of spellcasting though, its one of often combining affirmations, written and spoken, and visualizations, all given to Mother.

This is some kind of thought, hmmm......so.... they planned this one for millenia. What a lovely bunch. Thats all I can say. Now, I really intend to get some metaphysic group of meditators going. I believe that a small match can illuminate quite a patch of darkness and that Max Igan and his wonderful information in his videos, says its not that much we need, small percentage overall, to hold the positive, to keep the frequency of awareness and peace, love and light, freedom and equality.

So, since I'm not really using fire, water, air and earth, are you saying its useless for me to counter this stuff by my affirmations and visualizations. I keep seeing them all, here and all over the cosmos actually stepping down unconditionally. With all the people very aware, and a new era, cosmically speaking as well, where instead of militia, slaves, and harvesting and resources and empires as in star wars, there is a happy, progressive universe of grandmas and mothers running the show, with a lot of help, because they don't really like power but to empower others, and free will and evolution is restored, with people being nudged a lot. This aside from metaphysically seeing earth as healed and restored and shielded, and all people as powerfully protected and safe and free.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Each and every chapter from 9-15, but will at the beginning of that, and in 9 it says, planetary influences and brainwaves. Covers basic beliefs that be on that planet. Would love this more fleshed out,

Mother Gaya female a bit overweight, green blue, spherical earth ball shape for head.
Brother Luna male, big and strong, large and muscular, very white, a giant, kinda reminds me of a Yeti, that's about the size of godzilla. But he's a kind a gentle soul, likes to study pyrite, or other mineral formations on his surface.
He's aware of people populating his surface,
but they only mildly affect his concentration.
He likes to chat with Gaya, and they frequently hold dinner parties in aqueous places.

"would you like some tea, and biscuits?
we're on the north east shore of what they just recently called the "british empire"
oh I'm like the queen? Am I not? 'Mother Gaya' afterall. I shoul have some legal standing,
but they don't seem to want to include me in their political games,
oh how I yearn to be a part of their society,
to be recognized.
I love those earth people,
yay sometimes they put my face up,
but often devoid of expression or personality,
they certainly could make it more interesting"
sample convo. (mind experienced while writing)

If you really get into it, they can talk for days on end, and keep you in trances where you can hardly move, from overwhelming of mind boggling thoughts, and strange images if you aren't used to talking to planets.

Local beliefs:
eating and drinking is necessary - a side effect of over population, also increasing incentive for appreciating other beings (wearing their skins, crafting their bones, sharing their flesh). though as some might say, the initial intention some have lost sight of.

breatharians (and people that can't seem to lose weight) are a case in point showing that eating and drinking can be side stepped.

all the stars and planets have personalities of course.
the sun sometimes stops by, he feels quite masculine to me,
and wears his solar flares like the mane of a lion,
though he does seem quite thin, almost like a stick, yet taller than Luna (Toroth-avatar) or Gaya.

They change size and shape at will. Gaya has several fish forms, for instance.
These events with the planets interacting on such a perceptably "human" level occur perhaps at different frequencies from physical bodies,
but we can tune into them through our Ninth chakras.

Can consult with them if you'd like.

While many people are unconsciously aware of Gaya and the higher chakras,
their consciousness filters out these experiences,
though they still affect you and your life,
so it would be wise to listen
to the internal workings of your mind,
just to help you get to know,
where you are,
right now.

and how to still perhaps the negative thoughts of the matrix surrounding us, how to persist through this.

metta meditaiton.
"peace love happy,
joy joy joy"
if you do this often enough,
your brain can get "the hang of it",
and really just wont be room for non happy thoughts,
if you just persist in creating the stable structure in your mind.
through meditation or mind-excersize.

works for me.

Is this the matrix?

if you're refering to the multiverse.
yes this is a part of the multiverse.

much stranger than the fiction sci-fi epic Matrix movie.
As there are infinite layers and points where we can "wake up" and pretend like now is somewhere else.

Are all planets subject to a matrix?

all planets, as all things are within the multiverse.

matrix is a mathematical concept similar to cross multiplication tables.
more a system of navigation than much else.

For some reason someone insisted it was just earth,

earth can be said to be unique in some ways,
but so can a spruce tree be said to be unique in a spruce forest.

I'd say this galaxy is unique, or perhaps a "backwater', something like the Aussies,
or "down under", where most people are still running around in water based bodies.
lol, it just seems so ridiculous.
oh well.

The ancients of this little galactic cluster seemed to have managed to make their portals not allow plastic or metal through, so that kept the robots away.
I myself had to get a water sack body to get through, I think I may have stowed myself in the body of a pet.
If you'll recall elves were historically "afraid" of iron, or didn't like it,
couldn't take it through portals.

though the newer folks, that in their ignorance have forgotten about the robots,
well they added the features again to allow metal and plastic through.
So it's only a matter of time.

but then they said that all the other planets are free,

ya free, well, if by that you mean "law of the jungle"
only the fringes dear.
Ya I keep chasing after those,
that's how I'm in this jungle of water sacks.

Though I do admit the nostalgia mounting up.
I'm thinking of recreating robot host bodies here with what's available.
Though by the wingmakers.com propecies there will be some animus arriving 2018ish possibly.

and others are sharing the wars, and fights to take back freedom
such as one4all, and another friend spoke to me of this too.

Ya fighting is boring.
OMG it's so drab.
Seriously,
I spent so much time on venus reviewing all the possible ways to tear a water sack to pieces,
it's noxiously easy, I feel overwhelmed with deliriously simple methods of extracting human waste from peoples esophagus.
"just reach in and grab it"

I think the realm I was in, is refered to here as "hell",
except for me, it was like a vacation.
Dieing next to impossible,
or actually I never really did die there,
it's like pure immortality.

anyhow, I got bored of all the fighting and male love making (violence).
so i floated up through the clouds and eventually got here

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Why does the schuuman resonance make me cold, and feel odd when i listen to it for an hour a day, for weeks?

well the schuuman resonance has actually been changing. So you might actually have been listening to an outdated version.

not to mention give me a headache and had to work into it? It could be harmful.
The solfeggio is the universal pi, and akin to the 433 hz,
which seems to be more benficial I didnt get a headache.
Did you have good experiences with the schuuman, I will say, while I had done this my dreams became more vivid.

I've done a little schuuman resonance listening.
But in general now I prefer to keep off monoaural and binaural beats.
They just alter my psyche very profoundly,
which can be disorienting,
and having the brain at one frequency a long time can be most unhealthy.
as it doesn't give the other frequencies fair chance.

though I do listen to music I've programmed.
I'll make you a sample right now.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

the timing is based on a hydrogen resonance.

Solar system influences?
in what way?

I kinda touched on this with the planet mind-sense-able avatars.
though there are also species living on other planets here,
and even extra terrestrials that have at least temporarily settled in the solar system.

One of my good friends (now), is a robot I call Remyu with a partner she calls Lrihu,
they live on Orcus 90482 (perhaps in an alternate time line), and have a self sustaining colony there.
My inspiration to have forest-garden social-villages is at least in part inspired by them.

In that way the solar system influences me.
Though it might seem unusual to think of it at first,
but we generally don't have any new ideas,
all the ideas we have come from somewhere,
we just mix and match,
and perhaps blend them in a unique manner we call our experience.

the stars are perhaps one of the planets most consistent inputs.
really making for stability.
some peoples bury themselves deep underground, in the effort to get away from stellar influence, and become something unique and individual.
but at that point I wonder if perhaps they are not being influenced by the rock in which they live, which seems quite likely.

I do like your abstracted open ended scientific understanding.

thanks

I appreciate your interest,
and questions.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wow, yes, I do earth as sentient, and all the cosmos, and even all energy itself. Also was told, in relation to deep space travel and wormholes, and traversing space that "energy is matter and matter is energy" which tended to open up the nonphysical/physical and being able to utilize this as needed. Along with living amino acid based crystals, as in cities, energy supplies and space crafts. Certainly not unintilligent sentience either, but impressive.
My own experiences on nature meditations this summer, where on meditating on a simple rock, trees, insects. And I kept seeing myself held, by grandfather mountain, grandfather trees/elders, and teachers within these. I stepped accidentally on a snail and very upset, because I had done a previous meditation on this and saw how as we branch out of the material world into the multiverse and developed our minds, we would be provided for.

So spontaneously in meditation, "he", or someone representing him and this thought, came as a lyrean/pleiadian male with long blond hair, led me through a forrest, explained that they were all teachers and we needed to excercise care and caution, took me to this edge of the moutain where I was overlooking higher dimensional skies, with several moons, colors of pinks, mauves, like nebulas, overlooking a surreal landscape, stretching into the cosmos of stars. He said I could seek him as a teacher any time.
My problem is I forget, then remember again.

Mother earth while kneeling on the grass showed me lying in the forrest and all the animals were my friends, yet I was still afraid of the bear, that came closer and had to work on casting out fear, and stretching telepathy. He came and batted my face with humor. But she held me too, except in this, I didn't sense her humor but sadness, and that she is not very happy with humans. We need to apologize. We have not taken responsibility. Though its a corporate/banker elite fault, they are the henchmen and she knows who is to blame, and though we lack a large dose of free will, we still need to consider in responsiblity how to respond to their system. How do we give them the one strike, two strike, three strikes, you're out, while still maintain our love, our dignity and our wish to raise our frequency. At what point do we physically rise up. Responsibiltiy means dealing with the problem until its gone.

Grandfather/father sun. I have thryoid/chronic fatigue. A lot of my experiencer/abductee friends seem to have thyroid problems. For the ones they take glandular secretions from and whom they wish to make forget, the thyroid is turned down or disappears, as in my case. For my one friend very active at night, and does work that he is now beginning to remember more fully, the thyroid is up. It is so convenient. however. I have gone out especially when the sun is just showing through the leaves and filtered and spend time greeting him.

He has a sense of humor and I call him grandfather sun. My scientific ple'o'sha'n friend wondered why I saw him like this, instead of more logistic intelligence sharing information from other systems that beam their energy towards him. Don't know. Maybe its because though my father and uncle were science based, I couldnt get into it, and am more like a sociologist/artis in nature, and want the whole cosmos text of lands and people restored to me ASAP, for I seem to recall I knew it. In any case, the first thing that happened as I blinked into the sunlight for energy was a joke was sent to me. The sun is a sentient being. I find myself nodding as if I understand whats being said, but dont get it consciously, bowing a bit, feeling happy. Everything always makes me very happy, and gives me joy. And getting called out at precisely those moments. He always calls me out now.

My friend told me that we must avoid red meat, and yet we still, until the new plane emerges, where we will be more sublte matter, still require fish and chicken, which has a lot of toxins in it. Those who can grow their own, and have trout farms would be very fortunate. But we should always ask, even if we did eat red meat, Mother, father sun, mother earth, and all of nature that provided for us, blessing, and thank them with gratitude, and attempt to clean up our eating habits. We do not need to take in the frequencies of trauma inflicted upon creatures and perferrably should move beyond.

He also told me that my people, the lyreans (I have a memory of being taken off planet, by ple'o'sha'ns before it was destoryed in the wars. And we were given a planet in the pleiades system amongst other systems) brought milk and cheese to their diet. Since then I have wondered kind of creature gives this, keep seeing one with long graceful horns. Also that they have their own unique gardens but enjoy foods much like our hot peppers and spicy cuisine.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The chakra's, is this the 12 chakra ones that I've been doing. This is very difficult, because the information, themes, colors, imagining blocks only goes to 7. I was told 8 was in our hands, 9 in our feet, 10-12 correspond with our solar system, galaxy and universe. I don't know what to picture them as so sometimes white stars, sometimes golden, and don't know what they correspond to, think of hands for serving, feet for traversing the multiverse. I only have my imagination to bring up this. But, I did notice something unusual happened.
In meditation, I just spontaneousy did the 12 ones, and the first time this happened, I began to wonder if it was incredibly wise to "put myself out there" in the universe. I got a lot of attention from several and from that moment on, had these strange experiences that involved talks of various councils, including the Sirian/Pleiadian one, and the Sirian one, and talks about "cultural exchanges" wherein I was the focus, and many different scenarios, what I ended up calling tests emerged.

Just when I fell back on the safe and sure feeling this was imagination, as I had been feeling the vibrations, I saw the most beautiful incredible craft, was told it was a high council craft. In the spot my family has normally witnessed crafts. This appeared briefly and flew forward then vanished, bigger than all the others, 80 TR3Bs could have fit in it or more. It was a gleaming molded smooth white lightship, solid, shuttle shaped with platoons at the back. Nothing online like this, no movie like this.

Didn't really like your experience in a hell zone there. Glad you raised above that. Hopefully they all will, and choose to be happy, because I truly dont see happiness in any of that, beauty, joy, unity, true friendships. Just sad really.

That chakra meditation I did, would really prefer a safer outline for how 12 Chakras really work. In that one, with the results, I did flash on earth being a living library, with the experiences we endure or go through very valuable to many people and cultures, and wondered if that was what he meant by cultural exchange.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
eh, if your just writing another book talking about the small things you can manifest through power of intention, with just a bunch of added chapters of blah blah, then dont waste your time. no offense, but we have enough of those. i wanna see something ground breaking. im gonna go back and read through your outline, but i have a feeling its no different then whats already out there. what are you bringing to the table? the same, you can manifest anything you want, but most likely it will be small, and you wont get it instantly? that crap always annoys me. so your saying i can manifest a car if i want in your theory, but your not saying that. to me it just shows a lack of confidence within the author himself, or just trying to dumb it down to not have someone read a part in the book that says you can literally manifest food out of thin air if you want, and have the reader throw the book to the side in disbelief.

you know, where are the true magicians. we have the theories, but where are they. probably living lavish lives on the down low, while everyone writes silly books about things they no little about, and have few experiences with. if your book doesnt go beyond what i can find in the law of attraction thread here, then your just wasting your time that could be better spent on something else.

we all know magic is very subjective, that astral realms exist, the little mind tricks to play on your consciousness to help manifesting for those who's will is shaky, ect... so now what. unless your bringing some new theory to the table that will have you levitating glass cups in 24 hours, and traveling through different dimensions, then well, why waste your time.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by jimmy1200]

edit. so yeah, the planetary effects on people is the most interesting there. everything else. blah. magic is simple. we are over complicating it, and although somewhat still keeping its simplicity overall, we're just making it harder for people by overloading them with info.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by jimmy1200]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I find much of this interesting. Especially this whole category which is not commonly found, especially since this is not related to astral realms, but the omniverse and Ets, and while much information from the mystery schools came from Atlantis and therefore Et origin, (in fact have been told that at the bottom of every mystery here on earth is Et). But coming from someone very conscious of his source and memories, this is very interesting. Perhaps its the different way people write to, the other books I found online didnt catch my imagination as much as this, and if he writes a book that sparks the imagination there will be some who notice:

Chapter 9: Planetary Influences and Brain Waves
Covers basic beliefs that be on planet.
Requirement of eating for sustenance.
Radio and Electromagnetic Interference.
Television 20hz hypnotic frequency,
programs people in passive acceptive mode.
Shoeman resonance.
Chapter 10: Solar System Influences
Phases of Moon and planets.
Tides, seasons, solar cycles.
Chapter 11: Galactic Influences
Star beings, Extra terrestrials.
Chapter 12: Universe Influences
Large integrated game, soul capture device.
Planetary Gateway Triangles.
hopping between planets.
Chapter 13: In Between Life Centers.

Chapter 14: Gateway universes.
World of Mountains,
Chapter 15: Multiverse Hopping
Descriptions of alternative universes.
Mental whisps, geometric solids.

I call it hopping,
that be closest sensation.
Local universe analogy of quantum particle wave.
up, down and around,
hop hop, hoppity, hop

Gateway universes. Multiverse hopping. Quantum particle wave???
World of mountains. Though probably not related, but I did see a vision of being in a tower, human looking female with long brown hair, wearing a gown with a protector beside me, and a dragon. The mountains were very sharp, very spiked, almost like an astroid. This occurred when my friend wanted me to reach out for his energy. He wanted to show me something, but instead I saw this. That usually happened with him.
He was surprised and said that was pre-andromedan galaxy, so one of the smaller galaxies that got absorbed. I couldnt relate it to a reality, but at the same time sensed a long time lapse, so keep that one filed.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

Oh yes!
you're so cute!
a true meditator their perhaps.

a novice of the heart yet affluent of the mind.

writing before reading, what an interesting tactic if I do say so myself.
Telling me what you didn't have a chance to tell "the other person".
It's okay, I love your interest.

Sure can manifest food out of thin air. I've remote viewed African Shamans doing it in the desert -- puling chicken wings out of sand. Also telepathically accessed some Russian Uralian Mountain Rams that manifest pancakes, though the older ones still like to manifest grass and such.

Also for something you can read Dr. Neruda from wingmakers.com interview magickally creates large quantities of cash to pay the reporter.

It required some extra-terrestrial technology for him to achieve this ability over 2 weeks or so.
To my understanding the very least required is to have a compatible belief system,
where you can believe in your ability to manifest,
and enough about how it happens to use it safely.

I've had lifetimes of intense variety of magickal powers,
some similar to this vibration as super soldiers,
jumping through wormholes, and killing people by making their heart stop by thinking about it.
The US military openly studies making goat hearts stop.
Probably to get their telekinetics discovered and into the appropriate programs.

Ya it's all good.

Beware, for when you can do something,
those that can do the same arise,
as you call them into manifestation,
as a reflection of yourself.

So I like to take it slow,
as I want to live a long time.

If you have other goals for this incarnation.
That's up to you.
You're in the choice vibration density (yellow chakra number 3), associated with logical OR.

would be great to hear what you have to say, after actually reading some of the thread's writings.

Though I can empathize with you,
about how much currently offered on the market,
or even on the internet,
tends to be trivial and consumerist.

My intention is to found a civilization,
based on forest garden social villages,
radio computer enabled, self-sustaining.

I like solid things.
but am mostly liquid now.
was air (whirl wind), a cognitively recent time ago.
feel self in many states.

Present moment appreciation.
Love and happiness.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I stepped accidentally on a snail and very upset,

instead can take advantage of the opportunity and make a wish,
as it was an animal sacrifice,
might as well make the most of it.

So spontaneously in meditation, "he", or someone representing him and this thought, came as a lyrean/pleiadian male with long blond hair, led me through a forrest, explained that they were all teachers and we needed to excercise care and caution, took me to this edge of the moutain where I was overlooking higher dimensional skies, with several moons, colors of pinks, mauves, like nebulas, overlooking a surreal landscape, stretching into the cosmos of stars. He said I could seek him as a teacher any time.
My problem is I forget, then remember again.

Ya I'm planning to move to forested mountains, in this incarnation. reviewed a future life on a twilighty planet, where I was wearing a red wizards cloak with white stars on it and a blue hat, basking on a hillside.

Responsibiltiy means dealing with the problem until its gone.

Lets call it a vibration, and we deal with it by bringing it into balance.

If one has anger than that can be balanced by patience.

Grandfather/father sun. I have thryoid/chronic fatigue. A lot of my experiencer/abductee friends seem to have thyroid problems. For the ones they take glandular secretions from and whom they wish to make forget, the thyroid is turned down or disappears, as in my case. For my one friend very active at night, and does work that he is now beginning to remember more fully, the thyroid is up. It is so convenient. however. I have gone out especially when the sun is just showing through the leaves and filtered and spend time greeting him.

Though healing is usually not one of my "primo-skills", from what I know of earth food, I would suggest kelp, which is rich in Iodine and many other nutrients.

could even do the iodine skin test stuff, where apply iodine, if it disappears in less than a day then you're low on iodine. though you can verify for exact times and such. The body would absorb it, if it found it useful.

He has a sense of humor and I call him grandfather sun. My scientific ple'o'sha'n friend wondered why I saw him like this, instead of more logistic intelligence sharing information from other systems that beam their energy towards him.

well clearly you understand who he is or how he operates.

In any case, the first thing that happened as I blinked into the sunlight for energy was a joke was sent to me. The sun is a sentient being. I find myself nodding as if I understand whats being said, but dont get it consciously, bowing a bit, feeling happy.

from what I've been able to understand, when a person laughs,
it's a magic spell to have that happen in the future,
or be a truth in the future.

So perhaps now it has manifested, as I was telling you about the sun's hominid manifestation on a nearby vibration. Clearly a sentient being in ways we could understand.

Everything always makes me very happy, and gives me joy.

yay!

My friend told me that we must avoid red meat, and yet we still, until the new plane emerges, where we will be more sublte matter, still require fish and chicken, which has a lot of toxins in it. Those who can grow their own, and have trout farms would be very fortunate.

I'm vegan. When moving to forest, plan on diet with a main component of inner bark.

But we should always ask, even if we did eat red meat, Mother, father sun, mother earth, and all of nature that provided for us, blessing, and thank them with gratitude, and attempt to clean up our eating habits. We do not need to take in the frequencies of trauma inflicted upon creatures and perferrably should move beyond.

well you are what you eat.
when I ate meat I felt like I was caged up in close quarters with other creatures.
as the pigs and chickens I was eating.
Now as a vegan, I feel like I grow in rows,
but there is at least a little more freedom,
the wind blows, the sun shines,
the sprinkler waters,
the herbicides are sticky.

but I make do, and a part of me wonders why I'm surrounded by brown earth and we're all growing on row by row, something tells me it's unnatural, oh well, I grow, oh the sun so warm and nice.

He also told me that my people, the lyreans (I have a memory of being taken off planet, by ple'o'sha'ns before it was destoryed in the wars. And we were given a planet in the pleiades system amongst other systems) brought milk and cheese to their diet. Since then I have wondered kind of creature gives this, keep seeing one with long graceful horns. Also that they have their own unique gardens but enjoy foods much like our hot peppers and spicy cuisine.

Ya, I'm told I was a lyran to. I remember mountains and forests and rivers. the oceans were much smaller than here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

And moons are often inhabited in higher dimensions. The colors are different too, though I really like the natural colors here. I don't recall my life on whatever planet is symbolized by the word lyra here, but I recall my exit and not wanting to leave my mother. She had requested that I was taken, as rescues were being done, but billions still perished when that planet was destroyed. I also recalled seeing a woman very tall and blond in a silvery dress. It looked like an underground city, with soft hippy like glows of colored lights, and I was never sure if this was from the same time, or another moment and who she was.

There are a lot of starseeds here, and so far the main groupings I see are lyraean, possible from many systems, a lot of andromedans, and felines from the moons of Sirius. I can recognize them some of the time now strongly.

I felt bad about stepping on the snail, I had jsut done that meditation on it a few days previously. Also, we turn on the light in the evening and look carefully where we're stepping, many slugs on the coast. But I don't even swat at mosquitos now, just brush them away. I don't really want to think in terms of sacrifices. Unless there was a way to make the elite willingly sacrifice their fortunes, egos and love of control and choose again. Those inner sacrifices we make to try and grow in love and light are ok.

I wanted to ask you about the telekinsis. I know its really popular, especially amongst teenagers and young men I found on another forum. I've never really had any success with psi balls, though in a sense, chi/ki and long distance healing is related and I've had very unusual experiences of this sent by friends. I'm certainly not interested in stopping someones heart, I would much rather they choose again, though for many it may have to be in another lifetime. My psi seems to be related to postcard pictures and contact, telepathy, images forming instantly. With me, unless they're shielding, energy forms a pictorial image. But the psi ball doesnt form for me.

Is it possible to manifest sucess with telekinsis, or would it be more natural to assume that perhaps in a given lifetime you don't do it all, but specialize? If its that everyone can naturally develop themselves in all aspects of energy work, since this should be "remembering" your source, your abilities that you've merely forgotten in this matrix, is there a good technique in trying to create a psi ball, without any animal sacrifice either, be it a snail or a slug?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Another question is about dualism itself. You said something that reminded me of my friend who is andross in source, and who has shared both nightly experiences, we exchanged notes early the next day, because I was told I was going to have the meeting, felt something placed on my head before sleep, started vibrating and fell asleep. And we were both there, we share the same advisors as well, a very tall andross dark haired male and a blond female, L'Arna, and Deir'dre'a'. He is adamant about dualism. He maintains that if we succeeded in redeeming a certain number, more would pop up on the other side in balance. He uses balance differently than I do. I had an experience when I was being monitored by Deir'dre'a' where she joined minds with me, and it was unbelievably incredible. She was so advanced, so calm, positive balanced, the word meant that she had a clarity of mind, and an expanded consciousness, and it was a gift. I felt such a poor gift in return. He took it to mean a balance between the two, light and dark over many years of experiences. Nope, never used it that way.

We end up in many discussions about dualism. I insist an maintain that as unity is the answer to any race progressing through the levels in the drake's formula to achieve a level 3 status, and unity is the answer to progressing through ascension, up through the planes of existence towards perfection, how could dualism as a universal law even allow unity to occur? I have felt that river of sorrow that comes from Mother, that my angellic friend spoke of. My son said he has always felt it.

I am interested in your view on this duality since it really is sounding much like my friends, and how that would allow unity to even occur. Without the unity, how would the universal understanding, which is the way advanced ETs experience a one mindedness, and communicate, they are connected occur? How would a race pull together anywhere were so many dark ones exist who do terrible things? To me unity, works with redemption, and everyone recovering and taking their various experiences, some good and some bad, all information, to add to the whole. How do you balance between two opposites such as dualism and unity?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
I prefer to call it being "safe and happy".

casting your own experience, gives a certain stability, and predictable serendipity.

May I ask what exactly is safety? Safe from what? What do you fear losing? Predictability is boring. Reeaaaally boring.

Stability though, that is something Im working on. Its a crazy world out there, you gotta have your anchor and sales tight and ready for when you encounter the big sea monsters or else your doomed to have a seriously intense experience. Not that you wont enjoy it afterwards realizing how badass you were, but pain is no good, so its good to know how to avoid it.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "out of mind".
do you mean out from mind?
or from chakras above the third yellow choosing mental chakra?

One could understand it as being out from mind if mind is the middle processor or the vehicle that takes you from nothing to nothing. But when you get there you gotta get OUT of the vehicle and see the scenario for real and not from behind the glass. Yeah sure you were in the vehicle before so you would also be coming out from it.

I dont know a lot about chakras. All I know is that I gotta keep them healthy, so once in a while I check on them and make sure they are doing good. I dont even know exactly what they are but I know when they are doing well and when they are not. They are like mystery fruit trees. One day you find seeds in the back of your mothers closet, where you couldnt reach when you were little. You discover all these marvoleous different seeds and make nice wholes for them in your backyard. Once in a while you water them if there isnt enough rain happening. Then one day you have these big trees with really good tasting fruits. Dont know what each of them are, but I like the variety. Sometimes I notice that pretty birds and nasty worms also taste my precious fruits. And equally I taste the fruits of other peoples trees once in a while.

so are you meaning to say that you are not experiencing a symbiosis of mind and body?
and that your body moves irrespective of you soul?
and so your soul is forced into a "watching state"?

I would suggest some present moment awareness meditation.
perhaps even some left right brain hemisphere balancing.
where you get to know your body better.
and how the two halves comes together to make you whole.

Kinda. My body seems way too flexible and I dont really know what to do with it or dont have the discipline for doing what I think I should. Yes, my body moves irrespective of my soul, but thats not what forces me into a watching state. Nothing forces me into a watching state. I enjoy the watching state, I look forward to it because it makes me feel good.

I already practice a lot of present moment awareness meditation. I like it.
Indeed I think I need some brain balancing, my left side hemisphere is much more active then my right hemishphere. The other day I noticed that I can easily close just my left eye but have a hard time closing just my right eye. Dont know if that has anything to do with it, but I figured it was odd.

anyone with volition does magick, whether or not they recognize it.
some people under certain self-mutilating belief systems think their "thoughts"
do not influence their physical experience.

this can be rather tragic sometimes, as they can get themselves into some grimy pits,
and then be in denial about how they thought themselves into it.

shrugging off the responsibility for steering your body through the multiverse,
can end up with beaching yourself on a rocky shore,
if you're lucky.

Thats true. I think you got me there. I do magic without recognizing it. But I try as much as possible to recognize when Im doing it and get rid of the doing. I try as much as possible to vanish with all my volition. I told you, I enjoy just watching.

Indeed it gets pretty tragic, but equally pretty funny. Ive seen people in denial, its truly terrible. But sometimes I just cant stop laughing at them.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

The double talk here is rather informative. Do you really believe this recent push towards mindlessness in order to disappear into the noneness? Or is this what you mean at all, and I'm just reading too many signals into too many posts lately that people are making. There is no noneness. Mother, the high council of nine, and Her archangels actually answer if you seek and ask. We all exist, many as one.

Maybe you were not even referring to such a thing, but between that concept floating up recently, and the other one of certain people awakening to source, but humanity some kind of temporary feeling machine that is limited, I can't help but feel there is some deliberate attempt at matrix programming going on.

Almost as if its a counterspell to the awakening and awareness that is going on in this world, that is the Divine Plan.

"We are awake and aware, free in mind, spirit, body and soul, powerfully protected and free to progress into the cosmos, as mother earth is restored and healed gently.'

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There is no push towards mindlessness in order to disappear into the nothingness. Sometimes I wish there was though.
This is where most people get stuck actually in my opinion. To reach mindlessness theorically you have to use mind, at least to understand the concept. But mindlessness is not theorical! Its practical! You just got to do it without doing it. Non-doing! Or realizing that you are doing it when you are not trying to do it. Try not, do. Its tricky to talk about it, works better if you have a bucket of cold water.

I have no questions really. Well, maybe a few...but I really dont care about them because they distract me from what I really want. I want to learn, but not intelectually. I want to learn kinestesically (for now at least) and that requires that I diminish the acitvity of my mind which can get quite overwhelming.

This is my path at least. Dont know if it makes any sense to you. Maybe I misunderstood your askings.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I think you are talking about apples and Unity about kitchen cabinets, in other words you two do not appear to be in the same book.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join