It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will life be like post-Disclosure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Disclosure now is probably the only thing that could save the world from descending into total chaos. Some people seem to think disclosure would cause total chaos, however I really believe we need one very powerful thing that will get the attention of everyone and maybe stop some of the insanity.

Unfortunately I do not think it will happen, too many powerful people with too much to lose because disclosure brings with it the technology to eliminate their power. We are now and will always be slaves to energy. A few people have developed devices which appeared very promising and they all ended up dead so I don't have much hope anything will change.

We are all very ready... TPTB are not and never will be.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
In a post-disclosure world I will eat alien grey meat for dinner. In a post-disclosure world I will mate will aliens that appear to be children but are really 50 years older than I am.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

COAST TO COAST AM...and PROJECT CAMELOT are not cutting it for me, sorry.

Agreed.

I do not believe that it is beneficial for any researcher to associate with project camelot.

They have given a great deal of exposure to several credible individuals, but those instances are the minority.

It is my determination that Project Camelot do more harm than good. The same thing goes for the "Disclosure/Anti-Space Weapons Project".
=

*And how about that "Henry Deacon"... Or whatever it is he is calling himself these days - I won't even bother.

The Project Camelot and the Disclosure Project are absolutely not helping the cause of disclosure (which is already occurring in drips and drabs, and more than ever before). And if the US government ever sticks some guy on the TV to tell us that we are being visited by aliens, you just know that all these disclosure-type 'projects' will be saying it was because of their efforts, what they did, etc...

...And David Wilcock will be on the radio that night telling us about how he just had a dream about it all the night before.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There will be disclosure soon, and that is a good thing. However, before we start interacting with other civilizations (ET's), humans will need to have higher levels of consciousness.

The polarity of the human mind is omnipresent, and that's why there has been no official contact yet. Humans can't even solve their own problems, imagine adding ET's to the equation!?

The only way that they would intervene is if we were on the verge of destroying each other on a global scale.

When disclosure will arrive in our lives, i see a lot of chaos, specially of the spiritual kind. A lot of beliefs (spiritual or other) will be shattered, and i know that many will suffer from mental problems because that sort of event is outside of the comfort zone (materialistic/spiritual/economic).

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

I'd take off your rose colored glasses.

Historically, whenever a more advanced culture meets a less advanced culture, the less advanced culture has been destroyed. That would be us.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Agreed.

We have no idea if an advance civilization is benevolent or not. Don't assume those, who claim to been abducted by aliens, are correct in assuming alien life will be friendly to Earth.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My biggest hope for disclosure is that the benevelant ones will come and take our young people off planet to a safe place before the coming earth changes. I believe wormwood is coming and billions will die. Hopefully our prime creator will intervein and our youth can leave earth and be spared. Of course our youth would have to change their thinking and spirituality so they don't repeat the mistakes humanity has thus far made. Since time is somehow speeding up we may not have untill 2012. If the world leaders cannot start telling the truth and very soon, I don't hold much hope for humanity. Nothing is as it seems and its all been a lie. You can be sure there is a craft called UFO ONE for the president to leave when the stuff hits the fan.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Whether or not such a disclosure would happen depends upon whether or not the criteria for making such a disclosure is met. The only criteria is political.

Disclosure is doubful...

-- if disclosure draws media adoration and attention away from Obama.
www.mayoclinic.com...

-- if disclosure serves no useful purpose to facilitate the formation of either the North American Union, or the transition to One World Governance.

-- if disclosure contributes little or nothing toward Obama's Marxist agenda (including socialized medicine, federalized education, elimination of constitutional liberties).

Disclosure is probable....

-- if Obama would remain, in the eyes of the media, as the hero of doing so, and the presider over follow-on actions to be taken.
www.mayoclinic.com...

-- if such disclosure would facilitate the declaration of martial law, leaving Obama and his czars and followers (ie, Ayers, Van Jones, Sunstein, etc) with dictatorial powers over citizens.

-- if disclosure would somehow be used to force the rapid transition to The Dictatorship of the New World Order.

-- If disclosure can be used to distract ordinary citizens away from congressional efforts to pass socialized medicine.

-- if disclosure can be used to discredit Bush.

Bottom line,

Would disclosure be politically useful to Rahm Emmanuel, Van Jones, and Obama?

What if the leader of another country discloses against the wishes of Rahm Emmanual?
Easy answer - Gibbs will laugh it off and the media will denigrate whoever discloses.

[edit on 23/10/09 by Adonsa]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
if there is disclosure, i will have a hard time believing it, im sure there are ET's, but the timing of it is quite convenient for this NWO coming. villages, to tribes, towns, cities, regions, states, countries, unions, all massive steps up.. just like moving from a global scheme of things to a universal scheme of things. it will unite th world and could be used to help bring in world government.. after watching alex jones new documentary just then, i hope to god that that type of NWO will not happen. but who knows, anything is possible

[edit on 23/10/09 by dallas18]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have a little trouble imagining this, but here it goes. Post-disclosure life would be just like life today, but the people who claimed aliens existed would have be able to say 'i told ya so' to everybody. Oh, and there would be aliens, somewhere. Even if the government finally admits the truth, they will still have them in little secret rooms that you need top clearance to visit. Its like knowing penguins exist, but odds are you will never see one in its natural habitat (in Antarctica)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just what we need....

MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!

K. Aliens (other than the ones mowing yards), yeah why not. Disclosure? Big freakin deal.

First, you all know about "blue beam". Are you gonna suck this up immediately? How are we going to know their intentions? Why would the PTB give a crap? Are we all just gonna rebel at the same time because marvin the martian landed and said "boo"?

I really hate to throw water on this but yall disclosure folk are just too hardup for someone else to fix our screwed up mess. If we dont fix it, it aint gettin fixed.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Quit trolling. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. If you have nothing of value to add, don't post in it. Every post you've made in this thread is to provoke a confrontational response from the OP.

Disagreement, even vehement disagreement, is not trolling. Everyone has a right to state their opinion, whether it agrees or disagrees with the opening-post or the majority opinion. ATS is a discussion forum not an echo-chamber only for opinions you agree with. Using "troll" as an ad hominem to attack someone you diasgree with just for the sin of disagreeing is itself trolling.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Malzypants

reply to post by A Fortiori

It's funny how many people here are attacking religion when that is exactly what Mozart is selling. It's a Messianic religion dressed in New Age trappings. Mozart is telling us a savior will come, save us from ourselves, create Heaven-on-Earth as defined by Mozart and those considered sinners will be destroyed or left behind. It's even promoted the same way; no hard evidence, just pretty words you have to take on faith and faith alone. URLs replace the Bible as scripture, remote viewing replaces holy inspiration and aliens replace angels.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by RiotComing
Quit trolling. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. If you have nothing of value to add, don't post in it. Every post you've made in this thread is to provoke a confrontational response from the OP.

Disagreement, even vehement disagreement, is not trolling. Everyone has a right to state their opinion, whether it agrees or disagrees with the opening-post or the majority opinion. ATS is a discussion forum not an echo-chamber only for opinions you agree with. Using "troll" as an ad hominem to attack someone you diasgree with just for the sin of disagreeing is itself trolling.

I agree. Too many posters on subjects like this want only to point out that ET's are all about peace joy and love. That would be great, if true. We need to balance our expectations with a little reason. We need all variant opinions to do this.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The OP has done an admirable thing in bringing to the fore this discussion. Though I feel the OP is in err in his favorable view of ETs being so willing to be our servants, I want to examine what will this disclosure do to society.

If ETs are as advanced as we say they are, why would they care for us? When I walk down the street and see several ants crawling along, I don't squat down and teach them about our technology. What is in it for ETs to impart valuable technology to us?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Agreed.

We have no idea if an advance civilization is benevolent or not. Don't assume those, who claim to been abducted by aliens, are correct in assuming alien life will be friendly to Earth.

I am sometimes surprised when I see people with almost child-like dreams that aliens are going to come here and "save us". The only real good I can see coming out of disclosure would be the possibility that it could make humans band together instead of fighting each other like the Romans getting together with their old enemies the Germans and the Franks to face a new enemy from outside of their experience, the Huns.

I would suggest people interested in "disclosure" take a look at this book written by PhD.'s from NASA and the Defense Department. It discusses the probabilities that aliens would be benevolent, neutral, or hostile and what we could expect and what we might be able to do about it if they turn out to be the latter.

And so if there are 3 possibilities for the aliens - benevolent, neutral, or hostile - I again suggest not being too eager since 2 out of the 3 possibilities are not good.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I agree and would take this logic one step further.

Assuming that the stats that make a case for alien life being prevalent hold up...and I do believe all the evidence leans that way...from the drake equation to the hundreds of new planets outside our solar system discovered in the last decade. Most of the brightest minds in astronomy have crossed over to beleiving to various degrees that alien life must exist.

...advanced civilizations/alien races would be well aware of the severe negative impact of contact with a dramatically less advanced civilization.

They would likely treat us like a "preserve" not interfering, only observing and studying.

This would jive with the credible abductions...catch-possibly tag-release, take blood or dna for study. It would also correlate with places of frequent sightings...nuclear sites and military bases...technical surveys. O’Hare airport...transportation and population surveys...O’Hare being the busiest airport in the world etc. etc.

IMO if you want to look for motive or reason amongst credible sightings...Imagine you are a park ranger studying a pack of wolves with a strict non-interference policy. You might tranquilize one for close examination once in a while, you would observe from safe distances, helicopter etc

That would leave only alien races with malicious intent as those eager or willing to make first contact.

Absent imminent cataclysmic danger like an asteroid on collision course, benevolent alien races would not interfere.

I also suspect that world governments might have evidence, but they have not established contact and the only reason they contain the evidence is because they do not want to appear impotent. To government there is only a downside to revealing evidence without answers.

Otherwise...absent contact by alien races...likely bad aliens...no govermental disclosure.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It depends on if they ACKNOWLEDGE the 1 creator of the heavens and earth, for they come from his HEAVENLY CREATION WE FROM HIS EARTH CREATION. And if they are minipulative they will act like our GODS. So we shall see

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The idea is becoming so powerful now throughout the world.. i'm sure the universe has heard our crys for help and listened to our thoughts.. it will manifest and when it does it will be the day the earth stands still and parties are done worldwide.. for the following day will be business of why they come.. why now.. what are we meant for.. what do they want etc etc

I just hope the governments don't attempt to shoot them down.

www.youtube.com... -pretty much how i feel atm ^^

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I hope so..

If they ask for humans to volunteer in the fight.. i'm signing up. Time for some vengeance me thinks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join