It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of The Republic : New Video From Alex Jones Just Released !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Great job AJ! No ridiculous "conspiracy theorizing". The record speaks for itself and points in but one direction - world governance.

thank you for posting this, i had really wanted to see it but can't find the cash to go out and purchase movies like these. s and f.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The target wasn't really Obama in this one but the international bankers, and that stays the same no matter what party is in power.

Is there any doubt that the whole economic system is a giant house of cards with a bunch of domino's sitting on the roof.

The question is not IF but WHEN will it go down. The middle class continues to get wiped out with underemployment and equity reversal.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Really looking forward to sitting down at home and watching this movie .. The Obama Deception was good, and Camp Fema also good .. It seems Alex is moving into hyperdrive lately, and good on him..

For those who claim he is a shill, or sharlatan, or worse, an insider, can you please elaborate on why you think that?

From my experience Alex seems very much on the side of the people????

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
whens part two coming out or is it just not posted yet?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After what happened in Hardin, Montana, and the way the mainstream media pretty much ignored it, but Alex got OUT there, I trust him more than ever.
That doesn't mean I believe everything he says, but I can fact check myself.
I got through part 3 and liked it - I have to go for now but I will watch the rest later.
I never noticed before how much John Rockefeller looked like Alex Sanders (King of Witches, founder of Alexandrian witchcraft) I like Sanders a lot better. They coulda been twins maybe.

antiqueshopsinohio.com...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is available on the NewsGroups as of about 20 hours ago...

I believe that they released a really good quality copy there so if you use News Groups look in the 'alt.bin.documentaries' group maybe in .alt.bin.divx' too.

I've already seen it and man it looks really good 1.5MBit encoding; it's ~1.5GB download.

It brings together a lot of great info and names names.

News Groups

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
go to torrentz.com for the download ... just search

yes, it is legal

great documentary ... everyone should take a look and watch it

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Most excellent so far! Thanks for posting OP!

He hits to the heart of the matter. If you step back one pace from it all, you can see the layout.
I am about as anti-govt these days as you can get, (yes a terrorist according to the PTB), and I get too deep on one subject all the time. This is really big picture thinking and is what is needed.

For those of you that were looking for instructions from him, it is there in it, over and over by all of them. It is the instructions you see all the time and choose to ignore. Ignoring with Ignorance in the Highest Degree!

It says, "Wake Up! Get off your A$% and stop them!" Do it now, do it for the right way of life!

This one strongly says, "Do it before you Loose your Republic!"
It's go time! Get It?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Hey my friend, thanks!

I will be buying this one and handing them out.

I did not buy the Obama Deception because that is too hard to sell.

This time though, it makes it easier.
All we need to tell those asleep that are just starting to notice things are just not right, is, "Here is the answers to your questions. Here is why everything is so screwed up. Here is why things will go seriously wrong if you do not know what is happening."

Hopefully it will help.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you want to download a full version, as good as DVD, only 360mb, send me a U2U...

Spread the movie and buy it like I did to help the author!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

just post the link its LEGAL!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Hey my friend, thanks!

I will be buying this one and handing them out.

I did not buy the Obama Deception because that is too hard to sell.

This time though, it makes it easier.
All we need to tell those asleep that are just starting to notice things are just not right, is, "Here is the answers to your questions. Here is why everything is so screwed up. Here is why things will go seriously wrong if you do not know what is happening."

Hopefully it will help.

Thank you for clarifying it with a better description.

The Obama Deception has such a negative connotation in the title... That's the one that got my friend screaming at me that she "voted for him" and then put her hands over her ears. LOL

This one lets the average citizen understand the how's and why's of the economic disaster. It's rather long at a hefty 2½ hours.

There's a Fox News story claiming our Pay Czar is unilaterally exercising power to limit executive pay rates.

Notice any executive pay limitations AREN'T on their buddies. Only on people that weren't even involved in creating the crisis. Those are the exec's. that need to be spanked. Severely.

It's still my opinion that we need to send the military into the Federal Reserve branches. Clean house. We need to do that before anything else.

We don't need congressional approval. Just declare a national financial emergency where we send in the military where they are most needed.

I'm just sayin' (if we want to set our country right.)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
occam's razor comes to mind...

A dude making millions a year on fear mongering and conspiracy. Hyping up another doomsday scenario of a secret world order taking over the world and enslaving humanity or.... the guy is lying out of his A$$. I think I know the answer...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

yeah lol hes lier just becose whats hes sain isnt unfolding right in front of our eyes :/

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think more and more "regular joes" are finally realizing that all the "stuff" being said by some of the radio world jocks, isn't as far out as the listeners first thought. The facts start speaking for themselves. Plus, unless a person is braindead, most of these facts are easily verifiable with a computer search.

There is so much happening in the world right now, life altering changes that we may never see again. It's people like A. Jones that put out the facts, and let peole decide for themselves. Again, most of the time, the facts will speak for themselves.

The natives are getting restless, and I wonder how much more Americans will sit back and take this crap. Sometimes, it only takes a small fire to start an inferno.

In our countries' history, most of the confrontation with the citizenery and the ruling government was over taxasion. The government always wanted more, and the people got tired of it, tired enough to fight. Are we there yet?? I am a believer in a collective consciousness kind of thing. I think with the tea party movement is only the tip of the ice berg. When people start paying these idiotic carbon taxes that are surely coming down the global pike, I think Americans will say"enough". We have been taxed to death, and enough is enough. Soon, we will see the light bulb go off in the heads of the masses, people who are broke, no job, lost their house, and in a "I don't give a sh__ mood. Then the fun will start. Can anyone say martial law???

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
for anyone that's in denial about the New World Order and thinks Alex is making this stuff up.......watch this video

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Sure. Alex Jones is a liar in general. What makes you think he is not lying now?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I am glad you brought up Fox News.

This has made me step back and look again. Glenn Beck is speaking truth, and has seemingly been stepping it up for us.

That is wrong. I've been waiting to see what was wrong with the whole picture, and now it is clear.

It is not that he is not doing right for the people, but it is truely a distaction.
He should be watching this and taking clues from it. He did before they shut him down last winter/spring. He was having Celente and several others to point all this out.
Then it shut off quickly and they created the 912 deal against the Govt.

Too bad he was and is going after the wrong part of the Govt.

He should be putting energy into the money and how we are being robbed and screwed again.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Since there is absolutely nothing at all on TV that interests me on Thursday evenings this was a wonderful investment of time for me.

I think this video was very good, he touches on many important subjects and this is a must see for everyone. I have to say that he does irritate me with some of his antics on his radio program but this and the Obama Deception were right on the money. Now off to send the link to this page to a whole bunch of people on my contacts list.

Thanks AJ and thanks ats, you keep us informed and up to date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join