It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Mossad Connection

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by mmiichael

No matter whose right and whose wrong, like you say, there's probably a Real truth behind and explaining everything, quite complementary to both sides. Truth is part myth, part plan, part coincidence and part natural. When what really happened is revealed some day into the future, the Sun might shine on one as it rains on the other. 9/11 Power Security Module, the Economic Agenda World Crisis, the CO2 Climate Hysteria and now the Bovine Crap Pandemic Paranoia. These are all orchestrated social manipulation models with so much in common that some need to get down to Earsth and rethink what's really going on. TPTB are building up towards a great Finale, where everyone will be so manipulated and indoctrinated that they will wish to die from "reason", they will be so scared of the world that they will rather freeze to death on the North Pole than to live in Babylon. What we've seen is just the Preludium, soon we'll be so used to International Crisis Phenomena

I don't mean to be rude but are you a sheeple?
I have seen that characterization here on ATS
And have become familiar with the folks in China
India and France.
Do you believe that when all humans become communist there is nothing left to aspire towards.
What the F does co 2 and pandemic have to do with 911 and mossad?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

I just hope for the sake of a decent, just INVESTIGATION that EVERYONE reads your LINKS.
They are a 911 TRAGEDY--- MUST read.
Thanks for getting the reality of that day front and center Scott.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Neo, I felt you made good points that I wanted to address, but I also felt that your post didn't really have anything directly related to Mossad's involvement in 9/11 as well, so I decided to create a new thread in response to your post. Here is the link to this new thread:

"Just a choice, right now, between fear... and love."

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
I have seen that characterization here on ATS
And have become familiar with the folks in China
India and France.

What characterization were you referring to and how does it relate to China, India and France?

Do you believe that when all humans become communist there is nothing left to aspire towards.

I don't understand.. where did this issue of communism come in?

What the F does co 2 and pandemic have to do with 911 and mossad?

I personally think that the pandemic is simply the next scare tactic of the powers that be and so is related because of this. However, I agree with you that his points really didn't have anything to do with Mossad's involvement in 9/11, and so I have responded to his post in a new thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by scott3x

I just hope for the sake of a decent, just INVESTIGATION that EVERYONE reads your LINKS.

Don't think that will ever happen, laugh :-). This is why I excerpt so much from them; if I didn't, I'm sure much of the excellent material that can be found in them would never reach many who support the official story to varying degrees.

They are a 911 TRAGEDY--- MUST read.

I agree they're quite good and should be read by anyone who has a strong interest in what truly happened that day; the problem is persuading those here who still believe in the official story; once -they- are persuaded, I think that things will change.

Thanks for getting the reality of that day front and center Scott.

You're welcome, and thanks for the compliment in turn :-).

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by scott3x

Well, I've been reading up on some basic magic and NLP, and through creating traumas such as 9/11 and now Swine Flu, the PTB program the masses through common methods used by psycologists and psycho theraeutics for decades. Wait until a common sentance from a mainstream politican includes 9/11, swineflu, global warming and so on, and observe how they use these words to provoke cognitive biased responces and reations. They will ridd us of all our rights, and dance on our graves.

You said Mossad? Are you aware of the House of the Dragon, an ancient manuscript describing how to build dragons (army, civil, corporate you name it) -- intelligence and giants (politics, media, corporate myths, collaborative police and customs like EU's Schengen, and US-Mexican Free Trade Agreements etc.) governing systems?

[edit on 29/10/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You said Mossad? Are you aware of the House of the Dragon, an ancient manuscript describing how to build dragons (army, civil, corporate you name it) -- intelligence and giants (politics, media, corporate myths, collaborative police and customs like EU's Schengen, and US-Mexican Free Trade Agreements etc.) governing systems?

Can't say that I am. What does it have to do with 9/11?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It seems I am without the ability to retract the work, but it's basically what govs have been doing since we gathered under kings in city states.

Reichstag was textbook. 9/11 was super textbook.

Secret schools of higher army grade strategy teachings reflected in Art of War etc.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I agree that 9/11 follows in the footsteps of other false flag operations, such as the Reichstag fire. Why do you feel that 9/11 was "super textbook" though?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

By "super textbook" I meant they made the whole world believe Osama bin Laden was behind it, and the official story still says that, and Bush made all Western nations bury their human rights replacing them with paranoia.

The Reichstag was mere "textbook" in that not many outside Germany would believe that Stalin was behind it, and the conspiracy was sorted out rather quickly

[edit on 22/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Considering the modus operandi of the Mossad attacks against westeners are not surprising at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by scott3x

By "super textbook" I meant they made the whole world believe Osama bin Laden was behind it, and the official story still says that, and Bush made all Western nations bury their human rights replacing them with paranoia.

The Reichstag was mere "textbook" in that not many outside Germany would believe that Stalin was behind it, and the conspiracy was sorted out rather quickly

[edit on 22/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

Interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join