It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible triangle sighting tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was driving my friend home tonight around midnight. He speaks up and says something like, "What's that in the sky?" I'm looking around for stuff. I see two bright stars, wondering if one of those was what he was looking at, but I wasn't seeing what he is seeing. My night vision hasn't been the best. He thought he might be hallucinating or something. He described it as being three lights in the sky, like break lights, and they kept getting higher and higher, and he said it was like a triangle. I told him about some lights I had saw, and I had also assured him that maybe he really did "see" what he saw.

I guess the kicker to it is the triangle shape. I don't even think he really cares about UFO stuff. He just mentions it out of the blue. I have known him to kind of zone out and see stuff, and I have known him to make up stuff, but this is something that I can't really imagine him really bringing up, because like I said, I don't even think he really has done hardly any research in UFOs to even care about triangles in the sky.

Folks it's just an interesting story, I've seen some strange stuff in the skies before around here. I'm not interested in a debunking session, just a story to add to the other stories.

I'll have to talk to him about it to kind of help verify the information.

Troy

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, you didn't post where you were at. I saw another 'flying V' over Sacramento tonite, (sorry, no pics).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
thanks.... nice.... but the op is misleading.... i thought 'tonight'..... like predicting n stuff.... was hoping for some looking glass technology....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yeah, the title is a little misleading. Not what I meant. LOL

I drive through this area all the time, at least 3 times a week. The drive in that part of the road is flat. Lots of land to the right. There is quite a small airport nearby (smaller planes, and private planes here), but from my friends description of it getting higher and higher, it's not too reminicent of an airplane. It made me think of something floating up into the sky or something. It warrants some more questioning to my friend, to find out more.

I drove through that area tonight. (I live in a rural part of Virginia, not quite "deep in the woods," but plenty of land and trees, some shopping centers nearby. Yes, I can get broadband here. The town is called Dublin, I am near Virginia Tech.) Anyway, I was driving back home from Radford, Virginia tonight, same road as last night. I was looking for something that could maybe explain it, or perhaps luck up and see it. No luck, but it's not the first time that I've known strange lights to be in the sky here. I wish I had a good video camera. This sighting gets me interested in trying to film this stuff again.

Troy

[edit on 21-10-2009 by cybertroy]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My friend tells me he was looking at some common lights that are seen when you drive along the road. Whether or not he didn't want to seem crazy and just said it was those particular lights, I don't know? He said they went up in the air then moved really fast and were gone.

I don't know folks, if he was just seeing an illusion of some sort? I asked him if he was sure it was those particular lights, he said yes.

I'll just keep these peepers open around the area. I have seen some strange lights. I don't care to tell people about it.

Troy

new topics

top topics

join