It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente - 2009 Outlook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Gerald Celente is a well respected trend forecaster who has a interesting view on this years end.

Here is a more recent interview with The Corbett Report:

I hope you have made necessary preparations for a scenario like he sees coming. I heard him last year say that we will all be giving canned food for Christmas gifts this year. If you think it's a good idea to have a fire extinguisher under your kitchen sink, then how about a little food and water on hand just in case? Good luck all!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Dead Links my friend, dead link dead link dead link dead link dead link dead link,I only did that because it said my post was to short

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Here's some embedding ....

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I stayed up till four in the morning figuring out my embedding issue. Sorry to all, but it is fixed now. It looks like only 3 peeps have seen this and that is just unacceptable to me. I might wait a couple of days and re-post it. I feel his forecasts are as close to real as anyone can be, and more peeps need to be aware of it. Can anyone do something to get more traffic to this video?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, I appreciate your late night efforts even if no-one else does 12GuagePermissionSlip. There are few people I really listen to in the world anymore but Gerald Celente is definitely one guy I never ignore. His information is gold dust. I hope your thread gets the attention it deserves...

Th8nker

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I often tell my wife and select family about some of the doomsday predictions I read and end it with; if I TRULY believed them I would cease paying all my bills and use that money for supplies instead. After listening to Celente, I have to really look at that option. Maybe just the credit card bills.....for now.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My husband just looks at me and chuckles that I'm "getting ready for disaster", but he admits that things are changing for the worse. The world we've lived in is definately changing, and our kids will have a whole new way of life than we did.

top topics

join