It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sea creature dubbed 'Muck Monster'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Strange sea creature dubbed 'Muck Monster'

WESTPALM BEACH,FL -- The "Muck Monster" is still making waves in West PalmBeach, and now a city commissioner is apparently ready to turn muck -into money.

The mysterious creature was spotted in the Lake Worth lagoon recently, and has been quite the craze ever since.

Now,according to the Palm Beach Post, City Commissioner Bill Moss isproposing the city turn the area's new pier into a sea monster touristspot.

Moss wants to install a muck monster viewing telescope, hoping to attract more people to the city's waterfront.

www.wptv.com...

I really couldn't find the best place to post this,so i figured i would give this a shot. Anyhow,i figured it was time to post one more thread about the Muck Monster,since i have recently been hearing some stories about it. Has anyone else heard any stories about this Muck Monster?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by CASH69]

Mod Edit: Added external source tags.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Cthulhu....research it!

at the same time its a joke lol...or is it?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I knew this thread would be more interesting than a boy flying in a silver UFO balloon,and sorry to hear about Penny! lol!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i've seen ripples like that on ponds before... it turns out to be old & tired large fish....

perhaps a 30 pound carp that frequents the more well lit surface waters
...the poor old fishes sight fading fast and higher oxygen in the surface waters
plus maybe the higher surface temperature of the water keeps these old 'grandad' fish up top, where they leave surface wake unintentionally.

the old lumbering aquatic giant will soon wash ashore or get wedged in some water obstruction where the scavangers will do their environmental clean-up, hats off to the maligned muck-monster

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Probably just a stunt for more money, as noone has seen it then it doesn´t exist.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is obviously some confusion here.

This is NOT the Chit Chat thread, nor is it the Jokes Forum.

Please refrain from the juvenile snide commentary and post on topic or not at all.

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join