It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen to the nonsteroids Chargers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think that if you want to see a perfect example about how PED's can give such and edge specially in football you got to look to the San Diego Chargers...look at how Merriman and Castillo look like washed up defensive players after they had to let go the juice and someone who is making me winder right now is LT... he went from superstar to nothing in a instant.

I think that if the NFL look deep down in this organization they will find more PED's used than its has been discover so far...think about it...if you really think about from the conspiracy side the BALCO lab was just right there...check the name David Boston he also used to play for the Chargers and was kicked out from the league for steroid use.

Last game the Chargers look old, with no energy, like they need it that spark that they had the past few years...I think that now since the rope is thight on their neck and they have to play fair you see the true result of their talent...Castillo a nonfactor...Merrimar dont have a sack...if LT was on it then he really looks like he needs some....it just really remarkable becasue this team just a few years ago look like a dinasty in the making

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Bunch]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well I'm not sure we were watching the same game, but LT had a couple of incredible runs, even if they weren't for much yardage.

Not to mention, they were playing one of the two undefeated teams in the league.

join